Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 12:05:34 PM
Frankly posting the rubbish he does should be  criminal offence.
Oh sure, but not your own rubbish.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Now you are told to get your Moronic jab every 3 months.  So, we are almost down to the 60 days that JOG mentioned.  Well done everyone, for giving away everyone's taxes to big pharma.  Enjoy your vaccine dependency, and don't worry when there's no money for the NHS, cos who needs healthcare when big pharma can keep drugging us up.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 02:10:47 PM
Where I live the wearing of masks has never stopped with a high compliance rate. Anti vaxxers not very popular locally since they have picketed schools and one, (court case soon,) vandalised a vaccination centre.
Well whilst they're entitled to their  view the picketing of schools definitely not and the vandalism should have to be put right out of their pocket or jail time.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 30, 2021, 01:55:52 PM
I've been to town today, lots of exempt people in the shops.
Where I live the wearing of masks has never stopped with a high compliance rate. Anti vaxxers not very popular locally since they have picketed schools and one, (court case soon,) vandalised a vaccination centre.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 01:38:38 PM
The only pushback is against the anti-vaxxers.
I've been to town today, lots of exempt people in the shops. 
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 30, 2021, 01:31:10 PM
And you swerved the very point, anyway do carry on, I hear there is a big pushback going down.
The only pushback is against the anti-vaxxers.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 30, 2021, 01:26:29 PM
NO, they're dying with covid, not from it. You're going against your own belief using the word OF.

And you swerved the very point, anyway do carry on, I hear there is a big pushback going down. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on November 30, 2021, 12:49:08 PM
Eh? how does that work then? so we vaccinate everyone and they still die of covid, so it isn't that the vaccine is a load of guff.
NO, they're dying with covid, not from it. You're going against your own belief using the word OF. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

You are classed as unvaccinated if you didn't get your booster within the set time, which is now 90 days, again nice try. So all those unvaccinated aren't actually unvaccinated, the goalposts moved.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on November 30, 2021, 12:44:28 PM
Yet more fake facts.

If everyone one in the world was vaccinated then 100% of people that died would be vaccinated. Yet more misleading guff.
That is true, but only 80.6% are fully vaccinated, Nick. (If 2 jabs is still fully vaccinated. :D )
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on November 30, 2021, 12:44:28 PM
Yet more fake facts.

If everyone one in the world was vaccinated then 100% of people that died would be vaccinated. Yet more misleading guff.
Eh? how does that work then? so we vaccinate everyone and they still die of covid, so it isn't that the vaccine is a load of guff. 

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on November 30, 2021, 11:48:18 AM

Any news on the rapid rise in deaths amongst the young and fit?
I was only studying the latest ONS figures yesterday.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

QuoteIn Week 45 in England and Wales, the number of deaths was above the five-year average in private homes (38.0% above, 941 excess deaths), hospitals (13.8 % above, 654 excess deaths) and care homes (6.4% above, 148 excess deaths), but was below the five-year average in other settings (3.1% below, 26 fewer deaths).

Explanations, please. They are not pandemic deaths. Although they might be related. 
† The end is nigh †

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.