Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 02:42:57 PM
Where did you every three months from?

I've been saying that is the point at which the protection it offers starts to tail off, ever since my pal, jazz fan and former professional virologist now retired, flagged the problem to me that he noticed in his abstracts from the Royal Society of which he is a fellow, albeit probably an emeritus fellow at this point.

So, I think in answer to your enquiry, my response would be the abstracted summaries of journals of physiology, biochemistry, virology and immunology subscribed to by the Royal Society.

And that's checkmate in four moves, I think
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 30, 2021, 05:35:24 PM
So that's your logic?  Some viruses were dangerous, and therefore all viruses are dangerous,
Despite your idiot perception that Covid is just the sniffles, it is a very dangerous virus. (As is the flu, which until the mass vaccination programs of the last few years was killing up to 50000 or so every winter.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 05:03:42 PM
Before mass vaccinations in Britain people died in numbers, were left crippled, or blind and or deaf.
People like you make me VERY angry.

So that's your logic?  Some viruses were dangerous, and therefore all viruses are dangerous, including the Moronic virus.  People like you make me VERY sad.  You cannot conflate viruses, as if they are all the same.  You cannot conflate all vaccines.  You will be telling me next that all food is bad, because rotten food is bad.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 05:03:42 PM
Before mass vaccinations in Britain people died in numbers, were left crippled, or blind and or deaf.

How angry? angry enough to have him held and jabbed? by the way you are trying to make out live vaccine is the same as mRNA which you don't have a clue what it is,
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 30, 2021, 04:52:13 PM
Ok, so you're saying some viruses are scary. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 03:26:37 PM
Scott, if you are not scared of viruses frankly if you were old enough to remember as I am the deaths and life changing damage they did before mass vaccinations became common you would be.

Ok, so you're saying some viruses are scary.  Just like how some injections are scary.  Dr Mengele's injections were a bit scary, and so were Harold Shipman's.  But don't let your double standard ruin your vaccine cult.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 30, 2021, 03:02:08 PM
I not responsible for those using any excuse just because they are scared of viruses.

I feel for the GP's we cannot even get to see a doctor, no because you need a psychiatrist. A GP cannot do anything for them.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 30, 2021, 03:02:08 PM
I not responsible for those using any excuse just because they are scared of viruses.
Scott, if you are not scared of viruses frankly if you were old enough to remember as I am the deaths and life changing damage they did before mass vaccinations became common you would be. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 02:44:17 PM
I not responsible for those using any excuse just because they are scared of injections.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 02:50:22 PM
You misheard it. It is a one off, not every three months.
Oh, sure it's a one off.  Just like it was 3 weeks to flatten the curve.  🤣

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 30, 2021, 02:46:10 PM
Savage Jabber.  That bald MP who is experimenting with medical fascism.
You misheard it. It is a one off, not every three months. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 30, 2021, 02:42:57 PM
Where did you every three months from?

Savage Jabber.  That bald MP who is experimenting with medical fascism.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 30, 2021, 02:41:27 PM
Oh sure, but not your own rubbish.  🤣
I not responsible for those using any excuse just because they are scared of injections.

papasmurf