Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on December 08, 2021, 05:09:23 PM
But a highly lethal and infectious virus, whilst in the long run being far less successful, in the short term would do immense damage.

When you say 'short term', are we talking hours or minutes?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on December 08, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
Expecting evidence for something that hasn't happened yet is rather silly. But since new diseases keep appearing all the time, some of them highly lethal but fortunately not too contagious thus far, and others much more contagious but a let less lethal, any nincompoop capable of adding 2 and 2 ought to be able to recognise the likelihood of something combining lethality with transmissability sooner or later is obvious. The rules of chance alone make it a certainty at some point, even if not in our lifetimes. Unless of course you can produce evidence that clearly demonstrates that lethality in combination with transmissability is impossible. Because if you cannot, the laws of chance will dictate that it will happen sooner or later.

Throughout the evolution of the life on earth, new species have appeared all the time.  And yet, remarkably we don't have amphibious flying elephants which suck your blood while you sleep.  Any nincompoop capable of adding 2 and 2 ought to be able to recognise the likelihood of something combining an elephant with a vampire bat and a newt.  🤣  If you can't disprove it, the laws of chance will dictate that it will happen sooner or later.  😂
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester on December 08, 2021, 04:09:59 PM
Both Sheep and Scott smell of poo :)

There's nothing like a good ad hominem.  How dare you talk about Scottish people like that.  😁

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on December 08, 2021, 04:53:58 PMa highly lethal virus is not that successful,
In the long run of course that is true. Highly lethal and infectious viruses can kill large numbers of people very quickly, none of whom can pass on the virus further. It also infects and makes most others very ill  quite quickly before they recover. The rapid and large numbers of deaths in such a scenario would therefor be accompanied by the rapid development of herd immunity amongst the survivors, almost all of whom would have caught it and recovered. In the long term of course such viruses would burn themselves out for this reason. Long term virus survival requires the host surviving in most cases as well as frequent mutations to escape vaccines. But a highly lethal and infectious virus, whilst in the long run being far less successful, in the short term would do immense damage.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on December 08, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
Expecting evidence for something that hasn't happened yet is rather silly. But since new diseases keep appearing all the time, some of them highly lethal but fortunately not too contagious thus far, and others much more contagious but a let less lethal, any nincompoop capable of adding 2 and 2 ought to be able to recognise the likelihood of something combining lethality with transmissability sooner or later is obvious. The rules of chance alone make it a certainty at some point, even if not in our lifetimes. [highlight]Unless of course you can produce evidence that clearly demonstrates that lethality in combination with transmissability is impossible.[/highlight] Because if you cannot, the laws of chance will dictate that it will happen sooner or later.
Not exactly sure how we got to this point, but logically, a highly lethal virus is not that successful, if it kills the host it cannot then infect others. Dead bodies don't cough or sneeze.
I thought the thread was about Omicron, a rather weak version of a virus which originally caused an emergency.
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 10:11:32 PMYou have zero evidence that "something will combine transmissability with lethality" of Ebola and Covid.
Expecting evidence for something that hasn't happened yet is rather silly. But since new diseases keep appearing all the time, some of them highly lethal but fortunately not too contagious thus far, and others much more contagious but a let less lethal, any nincompoop capable of adding 2 and 2 ought to be able to recognise the likelihood of something combining lethality with transmissability sooner or later is obvious. The rules of chance alone make it a certainty at some point, even if not in our lifetimes. Unless of course you can produce evidence that clearly demonstrates that lethality in combination with transmissability is impossible. Because if you cannot, the laws of chance will dictate that it will happen sooner or later.

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on December 07, 2021, 11:30:53 PM
No I won't withdraw a word,all this thread has turned into one long monologue from each of you and Scott as to why everyone else is an idiot,dangerous and more because they don't agree with you.

Actually, I was rather enjoying it.

That said, I have to agree with Ollie. Both Sheep and Scott smell of poo :)
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 08, 2021, 08:36:18 AM
The lunatics are running the asylum, so its alright for someone to call me a threat to humanity. By Boris. When he thinks he can punish him by voting for the same thing dressed up as Labour or Liberal. Mental illness is rife.

Mod edit - Barry
Sheepy please be aware that if there are any more insults you will go on moderated posts.

Thank you.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

The lunatics are running the asylum, so its alright for someone to call me a threat to humanity. By Boris. When he thinks he can punish him by voting for the same thing dressed up as Labour or Liberal. Mental illness is rife.

Mod edit - Barry
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 07, 2021, 11:30:53 PM
No I won't withdraw a word,all this thread has turned into one long monologue from each of you and Scott as to why everyone else is an idiot,dangerous and more because they don't agree with you.
LOL well the government openly admit they think the same thing, tell them about it. Smurphy is disgusted they still partied. I keep telling you I don't care if you agree or not. 

Mod edit Barry
Less of the personal insults, please.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 10:56:34 PM
Stop talking rubbish Cromwell it doesn't take any working out. Now enough of the insulting my intelligence from you for one day.
No I won't withdraw a word,all this thread has turned into one long monologue from each of you and Scott as to why everyone else is an idiot,dangerous and more because they don't agree with you.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 07, 2021, 10:50:39 PM
Well you can work out anything from something someone never said.

I could surmise you think  Von der liar dangerous therefore would like to murder her
Stop talking rubbish Cromwell it doesn't take any working out. Now enough of the insulting my intelligence from you for one day.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 10:44:57 PM
No but I did because the EU leader did, he purposely ignored it and tried to make out others who were dangerous. Which doesn't take much working out from there. Or it does obviously in your case.
Well you can work out anything from something someone never said.

I could surmise you think  Von der liar dangerous therefore would like to murder her

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 07, 2021, 10:41:07 PM
Why would he reference something he hadn't talked about?
You have no idea what he was thinking other than he disagreed with you and you bu base it all on conjecture.

Do a search he has never used the word Nuremberg on here.
No but I did because the EU leader did, he purposely ignored it and tried to make out others who were dangerous. Which doesn't take much working out from there. Or it does obviously in your case.