Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 12, 2021, 11:20:01 AMwhich is almost harmless against a jab which can definitely kill, is lost.
Not on everyone, which does go to show a lot of people are not so easily fooled as they once were by the fearmongering and lying, they are starting to pushback all across the EU which let's just say, when you are calling in the riot police, fear goes both ways.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 11:09:45 AM
VERY few given the many millions of vaccinations.
Quote from: Scott777 on December 12, 2021, 11:08:13 AM
Also, we have had no deaths from Moronic, but some deaths from the jabs.
This is an example of convenient editing to alter truth, which I was speaking of in another thread. It is not debating.
The balance of the threat of the Omicron variant, which is almost harmless against a jab which can definitely kill, is lost.
This is why jabs cannot ethically be mandated, as a government would be mandating a few people to die.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 12, 2021, 11:09:50 AM
That's a lie.
It isn't a lie. You are confusing a statement of opinion with a statement backed up with peer reviewed research.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 11:01:41 AM
you are telling us porkie pies again pappy.

Yesterday in the quote above , you were telling me and barry how you know a team of experts in various fields such as international law , maritime law etc etc , now today its all exposed as a sham ,
I have not mentioned a team of experts. I do know people who individually are experts various disciplines. 

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 10:49:06 AM
saw this scott and thought of pappies lets wait for more  evidence stance...

You can't compare an experimental genetically engineered treatment (an intervention) with a virus (not an intervention).  Also, we have had no deaths from Moronic, but some deaths from the jabs.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 12, 2021, 10:59:12 AM
Ok, I think I understand.  PLEASE admit you made false claims.  I'm genuinely interested.  😁
I have not made false claims. 

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 10:57:09 AM
I don't have a team of experts,
you are telling us porkie pies again pappy.

QuoteNo, but I know people who are, (plus experts in maritime law as well.)
Yesterday in the quote above , you were telling me and barry how you know a team of experts in various fields such as international law , maritime law etc etc , now today its all exposed as a sham , and you tell us the opposite.

I can't keep up with your porkies pappy. ? Do you have a team of experts , and a container full of documents or not?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 10:50:36 AM
I have not made any false claims. (That you and other don't like what I post is not my problem.) I also politely asked for a source which is why I put please because I am genuinely interested.

Ok, I think I understand.  PLEASE admit you made false claims.  I'm genuinely interested.  😁

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 10:43:50 AM
oh i see pappy. so i have cognitive dissonance , and all orgainstations you dont agree with are flawed failed and to be rubbished. ok pappy.

Thank christ we have you and your team of experts at hand to show us the way ahead.
I don't have a team of experts, I do however try and access original peer reviewed research from the source, and don't believe any press/media/government comment, because I usually find they have spun, left out vital wording, or edited it to suit their agenda.
(The only problem with original sources is I sometimes have to pay for a copy and I am not allowed to quote it.)

Thomas

Dr. Lawrence Sellin

@LawrenceSellin

·
19h

#COVID vaccines do not prevent you from getting infected by and spreading #Covid_19. They possibly provide personnel protection, but do nothing for public health. Unvaccinated are no more of a threat than vaccinated. Mandates do not follow the science.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 12, 2021, 10:42:53 AM
You should apologise for your false claims before expecting others to provide evidence.
I have not made any false claims. (That you and other don't like what I post is not my problem.) I also politely asked for a source which is why I put please because I am genuinely interested.

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on December 12, 2021, 10:42:53 AM
You should apologise for your false claims before expecting others to provide evidence.
saw this scott and thought of pappies lets wait for more  evidence stance...

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 10:19:45 AM
They are only "guff" to you because you suffer from cognitive dissonance. I use the systematic sc(k)epticism test for any research papers.  That makes it easy to rubbish a source or not.
oh i see pappy. so i have cognitive dissonance , and all orgainstations you dont agree with are flawed failed and to be rubbished. ok pappy.

Thank christ we have you and your team of experts at hand to show us the way ahead.