Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Scott777 on December 14, 2021, 01:58:54 PM
Nice to see at least one paper asking questions.

1st 'Omicron death' reported.  Oh, but don't expect them to tell you why they died, whether they had any jabs, how old they were, etc.  No, no, no, we must not know that, cos it's all Omicron's fault.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on December 14, 2021, 12:12:34 PM
"250 already hospitalised with Omicron": Raab
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10307621/Now-Dominic-Raab-claims-250-Britons-hospitalised-Omicron.html

But it's a lie. So easy to broadcast, people will be repeating it all over the place. Talk about smoke and mirrors.

Nice to see at least one paper asking questions.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

"250 already hospitalised with Omicron": Raab
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10307621/Now-Dominic-Raab-claims-250-Britons-hospitalised-Omicron.html

But it's a lie. So easy to broadcast, people will be repeating it all over the place. Talk about smoke and mirrors.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

USA: 79% of the 43 cases of Moronic had been double vaccinated.  It's funny how they never tell us how many had been single vaccinated, so we will have to guess.  Since 21% were not yet double-pricked, therefore an estimated 10% were unvaccinated.  Hooray for the unvaccinated.  💪

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/most-reported-us-omicron-cases-have-hit-fully-vaccinated-cdc-2021-12-10/

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on December 13, 2021, 09:47:40 AM
Insofar as the so-called moronic variant goes, it has been around in some form for decades.

Symptoms include reading the Sun and Mail - and believing every word in chronic cases - as well as voting Tory whilst not being rich.

Millions of sufferers in this country have been infected by this virus for decades.
That is brilliant.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Yeah, well, back on topic and not being diverted by the weather forecast:

Here are some facts for those wetting the bed over Omicron. Get a grip.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/news-events/epidemiological-update-omicron-data-12-december

QuoteAll cases for which there is available information on severity were either asymptomatic or mild. There have been no Omicron-related deaths reported thus far. These figures should be assessed with caution, as the number of confirmed cases is too low to understand if the disease clinical spectrum of Omicron differs from that of previously detected variants.
Cue a blue garden gnome saying there is no data available.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on December 13, 2021, 09:47:40 AM
Insofar as the so-called moronic variant goes, it has been around in some form for decades.

Symptoms include reading the Sun and Mail - and believing every word in chronic cases - as well as voting Tory whilst not being rich.

Millions of sufferers in this country have been infected by this virus for decades.
Now that is funny ;D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 12, 2021, 08:51:02 PM
What that is smurphy are all those Covid regulations you were saying works well in France.
I did not state France. Working well where I go in Brittany. In Paris and Marseilles is very different matter.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 08:20:06 PM
Sheepy what are you on about? Calling a level of suicides "dropping like flies" is crass and offensive.

What that is smurphy are all those Covid regulations you were saying works well in France.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 12, 2021, 08:00:33 PM
I just had a call from France, do we have any spare riot police, theirs are dropping like flies?
Sheepy what are you on about? Calling a level of suicides "dropping like flies" is crass and offensive.

Scott777

So, the message is, get your booster, booster, booster, bo000oooster, to protect yourself from a headache, (or whatever, cos I don't care).  The main thing is, BoZo knows there would be hell to pay if he locked us down.

Sheepy

Sheepy

Remember the we know who you are and where you live and we are coming to jab you, well that's alright because we know where you live.