Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on December 29, 2021, 10:05:01 AM
"Just one-fifth of new Covid hospital patients are true cases."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/28/covid-hospital-data-should-treated-caution-many-patients-admitted/
thats pretty bad scott , so like we are seeing in other countries , there appears to be mass manipulation of covid data being used to produce fear.

We said this from day one , dying within twenty eight days of testing positive didnt necessarily mean you died of covid. Now they are spinning things to show people going into hospital , which could be for anything , and potentially testing positive later , are being touted as some mass omicron epidemic.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Which means Boris only three people managed to hold on to their sanity here you rambling fecking idiot. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 28, 2021, 05:13:54 PM
Not one of your best.

I see that only 31% of those in hospital with the lurgy actually went there because of the lurgy. 69% had something else and were tested in hospital and suddenly became lurgy patients.

What a lot of crud we are being spun. Boris knows best how to look after us, we trust him, don't we? ;)

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on December 28, 2021, 02:35:15 PM
It was a joke,alright bruv.........
Not one of your best.

I see that only 31% of those in hospital with the lurgy actually went there because of the lurgy. 69% had something else and were tested in hospital and suddenly became lurgy patients.

What a lot of crud we are being spun. Boris knows best how to look after us, we trust him, don't we? ;)
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas on December 28, 2021, 03:31:05 PM

It's been going around for a while, but you can't tell some people.  It's like a brick wall.

https://news.uci.edu/2021/10/03/vaccinated-or-not-everyone-is-likely-to-get-covid-19-at-some-point-many-experts-say/

In fact, most people already had it, and didn't know.  As I say, I probably had all 3 versions.  And it's another fact which destroys the purpose of passports.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on December 28, 2021, 10:33:42 AM
He can spell cromwell , its the new "american english " language. Alright bruv?
It was a joke,alright bruv.........have you got a hangover that's given you the hump? :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on December 26, 2021, 01:08:50 PM
Probably all thought he can't spell flavourless :P.
He can spell cromwell , its the new "american english " language. Alright bruv?

Sheepy

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Sheepy

Barry

And, whilst on the Omicron subject:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59768366
If people can't tell the difference between a cold and something else, what's the panic? I'm sure someone can explain.
Because there is a 50/50 chance of had it in the last 14 days.
Thing is, I'll never know.
† The end is nigh †