Moronic Variant (also known as Omicron) - First Found In Fully Vaccinated

Started by Scott777, November 27, 2021, 08:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on January 02, 2022, 03:04:51 PM
When I said to Mrs they didn't have Covid-19 she asked well what did they have?
Same with Mrs B. The trouble is that none of the current bugs seem to match her new frock. Her ideal is for Covid 19 to come in the same size, but bigger. That way she can finish off the Christmas goodies without worrying about it ending up on her bum.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on January 02, 2022, 02:23:37 PM
But, Barry, they might spread the concept of a dangerous imaginary disease.  🤔  😉
When I said to Mrs they didn't have Covid-19 she asked well what did they have? I explained they had a positive test to a mutation of Sars-Cov-2 but Covid-19 is a disease resulting from a virus. Asymptomatic means they have no disease and do not have Covid-19.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on January 02, 2022, 11:57:23 AM
I was at a function New Year's Eve and people were recounting stories of friends who had "caught Covid" since Omicron became prevalent.

In each case they had tested positive but none had symptoms. NONE of the half a dozen people who had their arrangements curtailed for a test result. If they all have no symptoms I wonder what the point is of all the tests. Let's all get it and have no symptoms?

Of course, they did not have Covid-19!

But, Barry, they might spread the concept of a dangerous imaginary disease.  🤔  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on January 02, 2022, 11:57:23 AM
I was at a function New Year's Eve and people were recounting stories of friends who had "caught Covid" since Omicron became prevalent.

In each case they had tested positive but none had symptoms. NONE of the half a dozen people who had their arrangements curtailed for a test result. If they all have no symptoms I wonder what the point is of all the tests. Let's all get it and have no symptoms?

Careful Barry you might get banned for getting real information out, lol. Which take it from me, is worth it. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on December 30, 2021, 09:50:19 AM
I prefer to think of 'populism' as meaning 'the people'.  Obviously they don't want 'the people' having power.  That would be too much.  😁
Freedom of choice because without it you don't have a democracy, which has been removed without the "the people" noticing because they have been frozen by fear. It has been the same slow drip for decades with what they can think and say is decided for them, now it has reached fever pitch with even the choice of what is pumped by those who want you to have no choice into your body, which means not only now do you have no control over your own mind but also no control over your own body.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on December 31, 2021, 01:35:59 PM
21st Century 😂, how about you get into the right thread. We are talking about the virus here no Starmer.
I was just joking, hence the icon. lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on December 31, 2021, 12:05:44 PM
[highlight]Get into the 21st century.[/highlight] A stopped clock often says feck all today because it is often digital display. lol

A bit like Starmer, it is not right at all and just looks vacantly back at you, displaying nothing.
21st Century 😂, how about you get into the right thread. We are talking about the virus here no Starmer. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on December 31, 2021, 11:12:39 AM
A stopped clock is right twice a day.
Get into the 21st century. A stopped clock often says feck all today because it is often digital display. lol

A bit like Starmer, it is not right at all and just looks vacantly back at you, displaying nothing.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on December 31, 2021, 10:33:52 AM
"the people" have certainly taken a stepped-up psychological battering. Not our fault we have been telling them for years to stop giving your consent for your own downfall.
A stopped clock is right twice a day. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

I prefer to think of 'populism' as meaning 'the people'.  Obviously they don't want 'the people' having power.  That would be too much.  😁
"the people" have certainly taken a stepped-up psychological battering. Not our fault we have been telling them for years to stop giving your consent for your own downfall. 

Barry

Just been looking at Lucy on Twitter, seems she's not a fan of free speech. Calls it dangerous!
Meanwhile, cases of Omicron are plateauing (definitely not doubling :D )whilst deaths have fallen by 30% in a week. That would be good news if people were not obsessed with "cases".
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

In the UK, Labour's shadow culture secretary, Lucy Powell, has appeared on Sky News, repeating calls for action over viral disinformation about vaccines being spread online. She said:
Well, I wonder how many will turn up at Lucy's place of work armed with the information we have given them demanding answers.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on December 30, 2021, 09:00:10 AM
It isn't a virus with politics at its heart though, is it?
Why are the globalists leaders always whining about populism?
World Health Organisation warns against populism as world faces 'tsunami' of Covid-19 infections (msn.com)
Almost as though populists are a step ahead of their lies and manipulation.

Pope warns of populist threat during speech in democracy's birthplace (msn.com)

It would seem they don't like being called out.

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 29, 2021, 11:14:57 AM
thats pretty bad scott , so like we are seeing in other countries , there appears to be mass manipulation of covid data being used to produce fear.

We said this from day one , dying within twenty eight days of testing positive didnt necessarily mean you died of covid. Now they are spinning things to show people going into hospital , which could be for anything , and potentially testing positive later , are being touted as some mass omicron epidemic.
It isn't a virus with politics at its heart though, is it?
Why are the globalists leaders always whining about populism?
World Health Organisation warns against populism as world faces 'tsunami' of Covid-19 infections (msn.com)
Almost as though populists are a step ahead of their lies and manipulation.

Pope warns of populist threat during speech in democracy's birthplace (msn.com)

It would seem they don't like being called out.