Main Menu

On a personal level

Started by Barry, November 30, 2021, 07:57:58 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on November 30, 2021, 07:57:58 PM
I was chatting to an elderly lady, Meg, the other day and she wanted to know what she should do about her cleaner and home help Helen. Helen has been working for her for years and not only does a good job, but she has also become a friend.
However Helen won't get the jab.
Meg has had 3 jabs. Her elderly husband has had 3 jabs and a confirmed dose of the CV19.
How Meg didn't get it, I do not know.
Meg asked what she should do about Helen as she refused to get the jabs.

I left the ball in her court, saying it was up to her if she wanted to sack her employee and friend.

Later, I found out that Helen has had a confirmed case of CV19 so sees no point in having the jab.
Have you seen any research/evidence of the immunity duration of having had Covid and how that relates to immunity to any variants thus far?

Barry

I was chatting to an elderly lady, Meg, the other day and she wanted to know what she should do about her cleaner and home help Helen. Helen has been working for her for years and not only does a good job, but she has also become a friend.
However Helen won't get the jab.
Meg has had 3 jabs. Her elderly husband has had 3 jabs and a confirmed dose of the CV19.
How Meg didn't get it, I do not know.
Meg asked what she should do about Helen as she refused to get the jabs.

I left the ball in her court, saying it was up to her if she wanted to sack her employee and friend.

Later, I found out that Helen has had a confirmed case of CV19 so sees no point in having the jab.
† The end is nigh †