Main Menu

On a personal level

Started by Barry, November 30, 2021, 07:57:58 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 01, 2021, 10:59:22 AM
My own view is that Helen is immune as she has been infected.
She is less threat to anyone than a person who has not had the disease and is jabbed, because the jab does not prevent infection or transmission. Immunity does.
Therefore, Helen is at risk (apparently small) of death from the jab, but is at no risk from the disease.

She should stand up for logic and her rights and say no. If she gets sacked there will be legal recourse.
I not certain that this is the case. If so why are so many getting Covid more than once?

Barry

My own view is that Helen is immune as she has been infected.
She is less threat to anyone than a person who has not had the disease and is jabbed, because the jab does not prevent infection or transmission. Immunity does.
Therefore, Helen is at risk (apparently small) of death from the jab, but is at no risk from the disease.

She should stand up for logic and her rights and say no. If she gets sacked there will be legal recourse.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Anyway, on a personal level, as you cannot read a box or work out something isn't doing what it says it does, I have decided to keep it amusing, so I went to the garage yesterday with a mask on my head, which some fella masked right up with the fear in his eyes said, shouldn't that be on your face, so I said what should be on my face, he said that mask you have on your head, so I said I don't know what you are talking about, I don't have a mask on my head and looked at him blankly, he just walked off. In my little world of fun, I thought jog on then.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 01, 2021, 10:12:23 AM
Maybe this one is more relevant Effectiveness of mRNA BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine up to 6 months in a large integrated health system in the USA: a retrospective cohort study - The Lancet

Yes, it's very interesting, but vaccine 'effectiveness' is not the same as whether it stops you passing on the illness.  Yes, it may reduce illness, no it does not reduce it spreading.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 10:06:12 AM
Right I'll reiterate

Theyll have to sue HM govt.......no answer from you

Care workers.....I'm not having it,it breaches my human rights

Care home residents........If you don't have it you will breach my human rights so I don't want you to care for me.

Or don't they have human rights too......just asking.

No need to reiterate, I understood, and I thought I explained quite well.  (I don't have to answer all your questions.)  A care worker is protected by human rights, because you are trying to make them do something.  A resident is not protected, because no one is making them do something or abusing them.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 09:46:53 AM
It depends which human right you are referring to.  No one has a 'right' to demand that other people protect them.  Rights are about not being abused or attacked by other people.  You might like to have a word with the virus, and tell it off.
Right I'll reiterate

Theyll have to sue HM govt.......no answer from you

Care workers.....I'm not having it,it breaches my human rights

Care home residents........If you don't have it you will breach my human rights so I don't want you to care for me.

Or don't they have human rights too......just asking.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 09:46:53 AM
 No one has a 'right' to demand that other people protect them.
Actually in France it is a criminal offence not to protect people.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 01, 2021, 09:35:33 AM
Cor Blimey  Scott how many more times ?  CDC COVID-19 Study Shows mRNA Vaccines Reduce Risk of Infection by 91 Percent for Fully Vaccinated People | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

M
e , I would tell the silly old cow ''NO Vac , No Job ''

I don't know, how many more times?  You post a CLAIM by the CDC, but no paper.  Here is what you're looking for:

https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S1473-3099%2821%2900648-4

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 09:32:13 AM
Well they'll have to sue HM govt won't they.

I have heard that people think it encroaches on their human rights,I asked don't the people living in the care home have rights.......no answer.
It depends which human right you are referring to.  No one has a 'right' to demand that other people protect them.  Rights are about not being abused or attacked by other people.  You might like to have a word with the virus, and tell it off.

Sheepy

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 09:25:42 AM
This, from someone who makes claims and won't back them up.  Try to use your brain, and look at the evidence.  The vaccine DOES NOT minimise the risk of passing on illness.  It's not rocket science.  Just stop listening to fools, propaganda and charlatans, and snap out of your psychosis.
FFS Scott how many more times ?   CDC COVID-19 Study Shows mRNA Vaccines Reduce Risk of Infection by 91 Percent for Fully Vaccinated People | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

M
e , I would tell the silly old cow ''NO Vac , No Job ''

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on November 30, 2021, 10:18:56 PM
I suspect many of them will be taking it to tribunal.  An employer needs to justify sacking people.  So, surely they would need to show that the employee was a health risk.  That won't be easy.  For a start, being unvaccinated has no bearing on whether you have any disease, so it falls apart right there.  But, as established, the evidence shows the vaccine does not protect anyone else.  I can't see any chance of justifying the sack.
Well they'll have to sue HM govt won't they.

I have heard that people think it encroaches on their human rights,I asked don't the people living in the care home have rights.......no answer.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on December 01, 2021, 06:57:56 AM
The problem lies in their refusal to be jabbed. Mainly due to idiotic scare mongering from the usual suspects believing all sorts of shite on the internet. And that includes one or two on this forum.

Any care worker has a duty of care towards those they care for. This naturally and by right ought to include minimising the risk of passing on illnesses likely to kill them.

Bottom line is lives matter more than jobs.

It's not rocket science. Just stop listening to fools, conspiracy theorists and charlatans and get the bloody jab!
Call us what you like, if you think we are giving up on our hard-fought for rights, which this time is just a different kind of attack, being within our own political elite, then you can think again. With your weak arguments for dystopia.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 07:59:52 AM
It isn't a medical experiment unless you are a tin foil hat wearing Faraday Cage dweller.
It is still officially classified as experimental, unless you're a lying, psychotic Nazi.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04516746?term=AZD1222&draw=2