Main Menu

On a personal level

Started by Barry, November 30, 2021, 07:57:58 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 04:57:27 PM
You cannot lose a tribunal on a govt edict.

I would not be so sure.

The guidance says people must be vaccinated, unless exempt, to enter the care home.  It does not mean they can be sacked for no reason.

"However, you should note that the regulations may provide a fair reason for dismissal if you are not vaccinated or medically exempt."

Notice the word 'may'.  So it means they might not be able to provide a fair reason for dismissal, so the doubt exists.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/vaccination-of-people-working-or-deployed-in-care-homes-operational-guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-of-people-working-or-deployed-in-care-homes-operational-guidance
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 05:17:44 PM
I'm sorry T00ts can you point to where it says they are going to kill people.

More to the point can you point out where they say they won't, global warming kills people they are always saying so, covid kills people they are always saying so, populations that are not compliant are a source of rebellion they are always saying so. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on December 01, 2021, 05:07:39 PM
I thought that was all the talk about a world reset was about. 
I'm sorry T00ts can you point to where it says they are going to kill people.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 04:38:02 PM
No, problem.  The resident can refuse help.  That's their right.  But the employer cannot sack them for that reason.
I think you'll find they can.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 05:02:04 PM
So to be clear Sheepy you are saying they are doing this to reduce world population?
I thought that was all the talk about a world reset was about.  

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 05:02:04 PM
So to be clear Sheepy you are saying they are doing this to reduce world population?
Well, I don't want to talk them up or anything but they boast about it just about every day. Do I think they want a world with a much smaller population and more controlled, the likes of Bill Gates have been saying so for years.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 04:53:58 PM
Of course, I have and I have noticed governments openly saying they are coming for everyone, no undertones there of course or the sustained attack on the UK as a whole who are likely to step out of line again by voting them down. I notice many things Smurphy I don't necessarily feel a need of pointing it out because sorry to say most of you don't have abilities required. After all, if they are going to depopulate you, they are doing a good job of it.  When somebody goes to trouble of telling you they are saving you but all the time having to cover up it isn't so and milking it for all its worth and you accept it then so be it. that doesn't mean there should be no resistance or anybody worth the bother. Just the way it is.
Scott can rally around all he likes he won't make a blind bit of difference. Most you will never see it anyway. The future that is coming that is you will be long gone. All I do is take the logical approach and like somebody said the other day which took me aback a bit, most of humanity is nothing of the kind.

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on November 30, 2021, 08:37:22 PM
What about Care Home Workers losing their jobs due to refusal to be jabbed?
If Care Home Workers are too dumb to go through the motions then they deserve to get the sack. Except they won't. It is a shit job and the owners real problem isn't containing the Chink Pox but hanging onto staff.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 04:53:25 PM
Yes they can, and they can also be taken to a tribunal, and will surely lose.
You cannot lose a tribunal on a govt edict.

Sheepy

Of course, I have and I have noticed governments openly saying they are coming for everyone, no undertones there of course or the sustained attack on the UK as a whole who are likely to step out of line again by voting them down. I notice many things Smurphy I don't necessarily feel a need of pointing it out because sorry to say most of you don't have abilities required. After all, if they are going to depopulate you, they are doing a good job of it.  When somebody goes to trouble of telling you they are saving you but all the time having to cover up it isn't so and milking it for all its worth and you accept it then so be it. that doesn't mean there should be no resistance or anybody worth the bother. Just the way it is.
Scott can rally around all he likes he won't make a blind bit of difference. Most you will never see it anyway. The future that is coming that is you will be long gone. All I do is take the logical approach and like somebody said the other day which took me aback a bit, most of humanity is nothing of the kind.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 04:46:25 PM
No but they can sack them for refusing the vaccine.

No I'll amend that to must.

Yes they can, and they can also be taken to a tribunal, and will surely lose.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on December 01, 2021, 04:41:51 PM
I'm not sure that's correct. Certainly companies are able to dismiss if for health and safety reasons they require vaccination. Perhaps it's different on this particular domestic level.

That's true.  Then you would need to provide evidence in a tribunal that the unvaccinated are diseased, and that the vaccinated cannot be diseased.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 04:35:43 PM
You may not have noticed but the number of unvaccinated is getting smaller and smaller.
Incorrect, yet again.  It increases when the double-vaccinated are no longer fully vaccinated.  😁

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on December 01, 2021, 03:59:17 PM
No. It is about protecting yourself from the stupid and irresponsible.

Says the guy who spreads fake news.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 03:26:50 PM
Frankly I do not want a non vaccinated person anywhere near me.

Why?  Are you scared of rational thinkers?