More shootings in the asylum

Started by cromwell, December 01, 2021, 02:21:53 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Nick on December 02, 2021, 07:15:56 AM
Ok but there's not a lot he could do in a mobility scooter with a knife and his back to the copper. Still way OTT in my opinion.
You are assuming he is disabled. He probably is, but not necessarily.
Not saying the response was right, though. It was not.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: Nick on December 02, 2021, 02:20:17 AM
The guy could be deaf, we don't know. But that was murder, pure and simple.
Thanks, Judge Judy and executioner.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 02, 2021, 10:07:53 AM
Well, having had to deal with shoplifters and their knife wielding accomplices, I'm all for shooting them.

Although I must admit kicking the bastard in the head and stamping on his nuts in my steel toe capped industrial safety shoes when the shitbag pulled a knife on the store manager right in front of me felt GOOD.

Lidl, Newport, a few years ago
Well TBF John you often state you'd like to nuke this or that country so like Smurfy and the tories (your post in another thread) your not the go to for a balanced view are you? :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 11:16:46 PM
More nutters this time cops

https://twitter.com/tmil23_/status/1465910220790669314?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1465910220790669314%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
Well, having had to deal with shoplifters and their knife wielding accomplices, I'm all for shooting them.

Although I must admit kicking the bastard in the head and stamping on his nuts in my steel toe capped industrial safety shoes when the shitbag pulled a knife on the store manager right in front of me felt GOOD.

Lidl, Newport, a few years ago 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 02, 2021, 06:21:16 AM
Well he heard the shopkeeper when she asked for a receipt for the toolbox before producing a knife and saying here's your receipt (allegedly) So it doesn't seem he was deaf.

Just stupid
Right so shoot someone 8 maybe 9times and then handcuffs him.

Hedid have a taser btw,you're looking for excuses SW.

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 02, 2021, 06:21:16 AM
Well he heard the shopkeeper when she asked for a receipt for the toolbox before producing a knife and saying here's your receipt (allegedly) So it doesn't seem he was deaf.

Just stupid
Ok but there's not a lot he could do in a mobility scooter with a knife and his back to the copper. Still way OTT in my opinion. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Just stupid 

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 01, 2021, 11:31:51 PM
As we discussed with previous police incidents gone wrong and though Im not defending the over reaction of plod here it  always  involves someone not doing as they are told .

If a cop with a  gun says stop you have got to be some idiot to keep moving
The guy could be deaf, we don't know. But that was murder, pure and simple. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 01, 2021, 11:31:51 PM
As we discussed with previous police incidents gone wrong and though Im not defending the over reaction of plod here it  always  involves someone not doing as they are told .

Blimey old bloke on mobility scooter all those shots,we don't even know that he heard the cop no way to treat an (unproven) shoplifter.
Glad I don't live there I once absent mindedly walked out of a shop holding an item and got halfway up the precinct before realising.

Took it back nattered to manager,he laughed about it.....there get blown apart.

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 11:16:46 PM
More nutters this time cops

https://twitter.com/tmil23_/status/1465910220790669314?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1465910220790669314%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
As we discussed with previous police incidents gone wrong and though Im not defending the over reaction of plod here it  always  involves someone not doing as they are told . 

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 02:21:53 PM
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-12-01/three-students-dead-and-eight-people-wounded-in-shooting-at-michigan-school

And to confirm my opinion another mass shooting at a school,we might have our problems but when will they realise the right to bear arms= The right for assorted loons,fantasists,would be rambos and kids who are immature to go out and murder.
One of my belt buckles:-

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 02:21:53 PM
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-12-01/three-students-dead-and-eight-people-wounded-in-shooting-at-michigan-school

And to confirm my opinion another mass shooting at a school,we might have our problems but when will they realise the right to bear arms= The right for assorted loons,fantasists,would be rambos and kids who are immature to go out and murder.
There are some right loony tunes about and yes they should do something about kids walking about with guns .

It also confirms my opinion that tourists  have more chance of being killed by  a Titleist 4 than a Colt 45 

cromwell

And to confirm my opinion another mass shooting at a school,we might have our problems but when will they realise the right to bear arms= The right for assorted loons,fantasists,would be rambos and kids who are immature to go out and murder.