More shootings in the asylum

Started by cromwell, December 01, 2021, 02:21:53 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 24, 2021, 03:44:18 PM
Another blatant piece of anti Labour, for the sake of that and that only.:(
Are you denying the labour party had glasgow as the murder capital of the western world at one point , and as late as 2005 , scotland was the murder capital of europe under labour first minister jack mcconnell and his bosses blair and brown down in london?

If only we mere plebs tended to forget these little inglorious records in power of the labour party eh?

Quoteas to the fact the Labour Party has no connection to city after city in the US,
arent they the lucky ones.

City after american city full of gun crime and weaponised citizens , yet labour still managed to outdo them in glasgow , where gun carrying is against the law. I think i would keep quiet if i were you on the subject.

QuoteGive it a rest , it's Christmas.
Wht!

Av jist done my good deed the day. This morning at the supermarket , i was behind an old lady at the checkout. Her bill came to £56.83 , but when she counted all her change she only had £50.

I thought she was probably sombodies granny and i would like to think someone would have helped my granny in that situation. She didnae want help , but i insisted.

In no time at all we had all he shopping back on the shelves.

Have a merry christmas good old.;D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 24, 2021, 10:37:10 AM
Despite what you say about the USA and its right to bear arms , a terrible indictment of the labour party in the yookay is the fact they had glasgow as the murder capital of the western world under thier watch , as the party of glasgow since the 1930`s , and at the time as the party of scotland in the eighties and nineties.

Whatever the faults of the USA , by feck they are blessed with the fact they dont have to suffer the labour party in charge of their cities and country.

Another blatant piece of anti Labour, for the sake of that and that only. It would be far more to the point if you had a Frigging clue as to the fact the Labour Party has no connection to city after city in the US, with homicide records well above any city in the U.K. if the frigging Atlantic dried up you would blame Labour, on the basis ,one of their counsels filled in a pond in Scotland. Give it a rest , it's Christmas. :( 

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 22, 2021, 11:42:20 AM
It's little wonder ,US police are prone to what in most environments can be seen as being trigger happy.
They deal with a population that ,has a right to bare arms.
The polices business is controlling miss behaviour. Anyone that carries a gun ,as protection, is in fact only a short distance from miss behaving with that gun. As the nation insists on everyone having a right to carry, it follows that the nation excepts the absolute certainty that a percentage of use will be illegal including resisting an arrest.
If the nation is certain ,so are the police, and their only real protection is shoot first, and effective.
Despite what you say about the USA and its right to bear arms , a terrible indictment of the labour party in the yookay is the fact they had glasgow as the murder capital of the western world under thier watch , as the party of glasgow since the 1930`s , and at the time as the party of scotland in the eighties and nineties. 

Whatever the faults of the USA , by feck they are blessed with the fact they dont have to suffer the labour party in charge of their cities and country.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Good old

It's little wonder ,US police are prone to what in most environments can be seen as being trigger happy.
They deal with a population that ,has a right to bare arms.
The polices business is controlling miss behaviour. Anyone that carries a gun ,as protection, is in fact only a short distance from miss behaving with that gun. As the nation insists on everyone having a right to carry, it follows that the nation excepts the absolute certainty that a percentage of use will be illegal including resisting an arrest.
If the nation is certain ,so are the police, and their only real protection is shoot first, and effective.

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on December 02, 2021, 02:51:59 PM
Because they are not trained properly and shoot first ask questions later,

And SW I would point out it's far from the most dangerous job it's no 16
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/24/most-dangerous-jobs-25-most-risky-jobs-in-america/41040903/

Well a couple of people over here would say the same about our lot ....

Table lags, Steven Waldorf ? 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

And arrested before they could carry out yet another school shooting,one is 17 the other 16 and four automatic rifles! yep every hormonal school kid should have at least four. Puke

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10306387/Police-arrest-two-teen-boys-planning-phase-possible-school-shooting.html
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

The kids parents in the OP charged with manslaughter,what a wonderful mother the kid is caught with drawings of guns,thoughts of killing and shot people.

He's also caught searching ammo on phone in class and it's reported to parents so good old mother dear texts him laughing saying she's not mad at him (certainly is mad though) and learn not to get caught.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59523682

cromwell

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on December 02, 2021, 04:10:09 PM
So if they're trigger happy it's not irrelevant,as it happens my niece was married to a RCMP (they're now divorced) but he told me the Canadian police regard them as unprofessional poorly trained and basically crap at their job.

Merry Christmas :P ;)
Well why I would never disagree with a Mountie gun laws are a lot stricter in Canada which maybe gives them the confidence to go about the job without having to shoot people in panic 

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 02, 2021, 03:18:25 PM
Thats irrelevant cromwell , accidents in the workplace happen ,minimising the risk an on going job for H&S . That the police are over cautious and in some cases  trigger happy maybe suggests they are doing all they can to keep out of the top 10 .
So if they're trigger happy it's not irrelevant,as it happens my niece was married to a RCMP (they're now divorced) but he told me the Canadian police regard them as unprofessional poorly trained and basically crap at their job.

Merry Christmas :P ;)

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on December 02, 2021, 02:51:59 PM

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/24/most-dangerous-jobs-25-most-risky-jobs-in-america/41040903/
Thats irrelevant cromwell , accidents in the workplace happen ,minimising the risk an on going job for H&S . That the police are over cautious and in some cases  trigger happy maybe suggests they are doing all they can to keep out of the top 10 .

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on December 02, 2021, 01:19:19 PM
What is it about their police. Why do they always seem to go over the top. It's almost as if they have no self control.

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 02, 2021, 01:38:41 PM
I think its because they are crapping themselves when they encounter non compliant suspects .  When people don't do as requested they have to assume rightly or wrongly the worst . 

Over 300 police officers shot , 58 killed in the line of their duty this year .  Are you going to take the chance ?  

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on December 02, 2021, 01:19:19 PM
What is it about their police. Why do they always seem to go over the top. It's almost as if they have no self control.
I think its because they are crapping themselves when they encounter non compliant suspects .  When people don't do as requested they have to assume rightly or wrongly the worst . 

Over 300 police officers shot , 58 killed in the line of their duty this year .   Are you going to take the chance ?   

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 02, 2021, 12:52:34 PM
Ive never said what plod did was right cromwell just that the shot guy is always the one not doing what they are told .In this case ''stop sir do not go into that store ''

He did have a taser but has suggested he couldn't use it as the chair was in the way .  Shooting the guy though was over the top let alone 8-9 times

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on December 02, 2021, 09:14:13 AM
Right so shoot someone 8 maybe 9times and then handcuffs him.

Hedid have a taser btw,you're looking for excuses SW.
Ive never said what plod did was right cromwell just that the shot guy is always the one not doing what they are told .In this case ''stop sir do not go into that store '' 

He did have a taser but has suggested he couldn't use it as the chair was in the way .  Shooting the guy though was over the top let alone 8-9 times