More shootings in the asylum

Started by cromwell, December 01, 2021, 02:21:53 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent on July 05, 2022, 09:15:08 AM
Did you know there has been a "mass shooting" in the US every WEEK this year ??

I didn't until insomnia and Moira's snoring led me to turn the TV on at 4am this morning where some nice lady on the BbC Need HD channel let that piece on information slip in regard to the latest shoot 'em up game
Killing comes easy to Yanks. It's how they started - killing the indigenous population. They love going round the world creating "peace" by killing people. And they just love killing 900,000 unborn kids of their own every year. Not just an asylum, a savage asylum.
I wonder when the second civil war will start?
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Did you know there has been a "mass shooting" in the US every WEEK this year ??

I didn't until insomnia and Moira's snoring led me to turn the TV on at 4am this morning where some nice lady on the BbC Need HD channel let that piece on information slip in regard to the latest shoot 'em up game
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on May 15, 2022, 05:11:49 PM
Brenton Tarrant didn't visit the Ukraine but did amongst other places Russias ally Serbia where he met up with some far right group headed by a Russian.

The Ukraine secret service raided a number of far right groups in 2020 and arrested some.
....and incorporated the rest into the Armed Forces of the Ukraine. Which is technically a step up from being the private militia of a local Oligarch. Then again it most likely reflects the ever increasing influence of these people in government so simply represents the private armies becoming "mainstream"

No doubt that the earmarked demolition of Azovstal is itself a very pointed and personal message from the Russians and the DNR to the gentleman in question....

cromwell

Like clockwork another shooting, school kids and teacher dead.

Still musn't lose the right to bear arms eh.
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-61573831

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking on May 15, 2022, 04:16:06 PM
He says he was inspired by the Christchurch shooter in New Zealand
That chap actually traveled to the Ukraine and was trained by non-other than the Azov battalian
Apparently the Buffalo kid was wearing the Azov favoured Black Sun emblem and wearing kit very similar to theirs
Ain't blowback a bitch.
Brenton Tarrant didn't visit the Ukraine but did amongst other places Russias ally Serbia where he met up with some far right group headed by a Russian.

The Ukraine secret service raided a number of far right groups in 2020 and arrested some. 

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on May 15, 2022, 07:52:16 AM
And the loonies strike again.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61452958
He says he was inspired by the Christchurch shooter in New Zealand
That chap actually traveled to the Ukraine and was trained by non-other than the Azov battalian
Apparently the Buffalo kid was wearing the Azov favoured Black Sun emblem and wearing kit very similar to theirs
Ain't blowback a bitch.

cromwell

Streetwalker

One thing you do notice ,Well I do , is there is very little road rage in America . 

Tactical Gun Rack - YouTube

Would make you think twice before giving someone grief on the A23 for sure 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Groo on February 26, 2022, 06:03:19 PM
Another one I can't get my head around.

Someone berates a guy for texting in the cinema during the trailers before the movie starts. The man tells him he's texting his daughter and flicks popcorn at him, the old guy shoots him dead and wounds the mans wife. Claims self defense, no witnesses backs up his claim that his life was threatened. He gets off  ?????

Link

Well, that link says ...

"A retired police SWAT commander testified Thursday that he fatally shot a man in a movie theater eight years ago during an argument sparked by cellphone usage and escalated by a thrown popcorn bag because he feared he was about to be attacked by an "out-of-control" person who "looked like a monster."..."

When a 79 year old tells me a 43 year old was in his face and mouthing off, I know who I believe.

I guess if you don't want to end up shot in the head, don't get angry at people in states that have a stand your ground law.

Or don't enter them...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Groo

Another one I can't get my head around.

Someone berates a guy for texting in the cinema during the trailers before the movie starts. The man tells him he's texting his daughter and flicks popcorn at him, the old guy shoots him dead and wounds the mans wife. Claims self defense, no witnesses backs up his claim that his life was threatened. He gets off  ?????

Link

papasmurf

Quote from: Good old on January 22, 2022, 11:07:37 AM

It looks like they should consider armour plated bedrooms now.

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2022-01-21/british-doctor-shot-dead-while-lying-in-bed-in-georgia
In general term apart from .22 rimfire, most standard ammo will penetrate 9 inches thickness of block or brick. That is why British firearms officers are issued with ammunition that shatters on impact with anything solid.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell