Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 03, 2021, 10:44:14 AM
Now that is not debate. It is trolling and flaming.
It was a statement of opinion based on the garbage anti-vaxxers have been posting.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 10:30:18 AM
That's clever.  Reminds me of how the media clip things and make their propaganda.  You seem to have a gift.
I can spot propaganda, it needs to be subjected to the systematic scepticism test doing so was part of a study course I did. It appears others can't and are easily fooled.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 03, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
That has become obvious.

That's clever.  Reminds me of how the media clip things and make their propaganda.  You seem to have a gift.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

papasmurf

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 03, 2021, 10:16:15 AM
Full fact response to other nonsense about vaccines:-

More at link:-

https://fullfact.org/health/covid-vaccines-heart-disease/

Concerns raised about legitimacy of research linking vaccines and heart attacks
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]30 NOVEMBER 2021[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]WHAT WAS CLAIMED

A study found the risk of a group of patients having a heart attack within five years increased from 11% to 25% after they were given their mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]OUR VERDICT[/color]
Serious concerns have been raised as to the quality of the research. Its publisher notes it may contain "potential errors".[/font][/size][/color]

Nothing to do with this thread, but thanks for correcting us, we are very silly, and Full of shite Fact must be correct because.... well.... it just is.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 03, 2021, 10:16:15 AM

A study found the risk of a group of patients having a heart attack within five years increased from 11% to 25% after they were given their mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.
Serious concerns have been raised as to the quality of the research. Its publisher notes it may contain "potential errors".[/font][/size][/color]

We were ahead of that one Smurphy and knew when someone was setting out the argument badly, they were looking for it to fail. Which is why I never showed the video.

papasmurf

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 03, 2021, 09:41:29 AM
Anyway, where were we, oh that's right Barry gave us some figures which were being questioned, while Toots added her doubts because of long covid, so I pointed out we don't know the long-term effects of the vaccines yet, although we know spike protein works differently on the speed of your metabolism, so although difficult to reach an exact figure, it would be fair to say that the vaccine is at this time it is more likely to kill you than covid especially in the younger and fitter. Which would account for so many dropping down who have or rely on a higher rate metabolism.
I think the jury is out and will be be for a couple of decades. All we can ask is that science gives us the means to reduce the impact. They are doing their best as far as I am concerned. Sadly there is evidence that those mislead by the campaign currently raging have died with 'I wish I'd had the jab' on their lips. I'm not sure I would want that responsibility.

Sheepy

Anyway, where were we, oh that's right Barry gave us some figures which were being questioned, while Toots added her doubts because of long covid, so I pointed out we don't know the long-term effects of the vaccines yet, although we know spike protein works differently on the speed of your metabolism, so although difficult to reach an exact figure, it would be fair to say that the vaccine is at this time it is more likely to kill you than covid especially in the younger and fitter. Which would account for so many dropping down who have or rely on a higher rate metabolism.

Scott777

So, to confirm, Prof Carl Heneghan has shared a link to the website on Twitter, and the document can be found by going to the menu, "Pfizer's Documents", and "5.3.6 postmarketing experience.pdf".  So, unless someone has hacked into their website and planted it there, I would say it is a genuine source.

https://phmpt.org/

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 09:04:45 AM
Bad news for you, Nick.  All of that is irrelevant, because Professor Carl Heneghan has now posted the same website on his Twitter page.  Now, are you claiming the director of the University of Oxford's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and former Editor-in-Chief of BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine is a conspiracy nut, or that he is too stupid to not know that is a genuine document?

https://twitter.com/carlheneghan
Nothing new for Nick, he has had a lot of it lately, from his science denial which turned into fact and his forced vaccinations are fine line. I don't know what those commies have been feeding him, maybe he has been eating bats.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 03, 2021, 01:34:44 AM
Wrong again.

When you download a document you change the file properties, not the document properties.

OH!! Looks like I do actually know what I'm talking about then! You can even open the PDF with notepad and look at the META data inside, data that only gets changed when the PDF it's self is modified.
So again, seeing as the DT stamp down the side of the document is linked to the DT stamp at the time of creation then the META data should match, and it doesn't therefore the document has been altered.

To conclude: the people that changed the document did so as to show false information, the only conclusion can be that the original data wasn't bad at all otherwise there would have been no need to doctor it in the first place. And now yours and Sheep-dip's conspiracy lies on the floor in tatters.
Bad news for you, Nick.  All of that is irrelevant, because Professor Carl Heneghan has now posted the same website on his Twitter page.  Now, are you claiming the director of the University of Oxford's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and former Editor-in-Chief of BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine is a conspiracy nut, or that he is too stupid to not know that is a genuine document?

https://twitter.com/carlheneghan