Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 11:41:02 AM
It isn't too difficult for you to look him up, is it?  He's all over youtube.  Official blue tick?  What would that be?  Why would the document be on a Pfizer document archive?  It's clearly stated as confidential, and was only released under FOI.

What you fail to realise is that the website has a long list of the MDs and PhDs who are in the group.  Basically you're saying the media is right, but the scientists are wrong.  Sheepy is right, you are angry because you can't accept the truth.  Serious denial there, Nick.
No, what I'm saying is if it's on an official Pfizer website post a link. 

Just to reiterate:

Stop hiding and post this official Pfizer link. 

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 03, 2021, 11:29:34 AM
Ah you mean the bit that has no connection to the Pfizer or any vaccine.

Only that if you understood the science, we went to great lengths to explain in simple terms how spike protein works, apart from that nothing whatsoever as you say.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 03, 2021, 10:53:37 AM
And who the frig is Carl Heneghan? He doesn't even have an 'official' blue tick next to his name, and just cause you're a doctor doesn't mean you understand Meta data. Never mind hiding behind some obscure scientist, explain why you hang your hat on a fake document.
It isn't too difficult for you to look him up, is it?  He's all over youtube.  Official blue tick?  What would that be?  Why would the document be on a Pfizer document archive?  It's clearly stated as confidential, and was only released under FOI.

What you fail to realise is that the website has a long list of the MDs and PhDs who are in the group.  Basically you're saying the media is right, but the scientists are wrong.  Sheepy is right, you are angry because you can't accept the truth.  Serious denial there, Nick.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 03, 2021, 11:20:02 AM
Try reading Barry's posts. It is in the thread for gawds sake.
Ah you mean the bit that has no connection to the Pfizer or any vaccine.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 03, 2021, 11:16:07 AM
Poor old Mr all things official narrative has got a bee in his bonnet today. Anyway, like it or not 300,000 official heart problems at the moment.
Link

cromwell

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on December 03, 2021, 11:10:53 AM
Where is you're link to 300K heart problems definitively linked to jabs?
Is it an 'Officially' faked document by any chance? ;)
Poor old Mr all things official narrative has got a bee in his bonnet today. Anyway, like it or not 300,000 official heart problems at the moment.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on December 03, 2021, 11:06:52 AM
How is it when someone agrees with a premise put forward by the previous post?
If they want to announce they are silly and full of Shite people are within their right to agree.
Read it again.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on December 03, 2021, 11:01:40 AM
It doesn't the 300,000 extra heart problem cases do. Which is at the moment. Those could easily spike much higher.
Where is you're link to 300K heart problems definitively linked to jabs?
Is it an 'Officially' faked document by any chance? ;)

Nick

Quote from: Barry on December 03, 2021, 10:44:14 AM
Now that is not debate. It is trolling and flaming.
How is it when someone agrees with a premise put forward by the previous post?
If they want to announce they are silly and full of Shite people are within their right to agree. 

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 03, 2021, 10:59:15 AM
And where in all that does it say it's a ticking time bomb?

It doesn't the 300,000 extra heart problem cases do. Which is at the moment. Those could easily spike much higher.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on December 03, 2021, 12:58:11 AM
Don't tell lies they are stealing others work.
Scientists discover 'smoking gun' link between AstraZeneca vaccine and lethal blood clots (msn.com)
Plus you have already jabbed millions with spike protein, so we know it is a ticking time bomb.
And where in all that does it say it's a ticking time bomb?

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 09:36:37 AM
So, to confirm, Prof Carl Heneghan has shared a link to the website on Twitter, and the document can be found by going to the menu, "Pfizer's Documents", and "5.3.6 postmarketing experience.pdf".  So, unless someone has hacked into their website and planted it there, I would say it is a genuine source.

https://phmpt.org/
Great, you're vindicated. Just post a link to the Pfizer document archive and jobs a good un. 

Oh, wait you can't do that can you, otherwise you would have rather than linking to the same fake document store.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 09:04:45 AM
Bad news for you, Nick.  All of that is irrelevant, because Professor Carl Heneghan has now posted the same website on his Twitter page.  Now, are you claiming the director of the University of Oxford's Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and former Editor-in-Chief of BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine is a conspiracy nut, or that he is too stupid to not know that is a genuine document?

https://twitter.com/carlheneghan
And who the frig is Carl Heneghan? He doesn't even have an 'official' blue tick next to his name, and just cause you're a doctor doesn't mean you understand Meta data. Never mind hiding behind some obscure scientist, explain why you hang your hat on a fake document.