Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 02:48:07 PM
Smurf never admitted it, so has not accepted any mistake.  As for accusations, yeah I agree, let's stop jumping the gun.  And the first accusations came from Smurf (#7), then Streetwalker (#16), then Nick, but you choose only now to direct your advice at me.  🤔🤔
I think if you look at the thread again you'll find that there is only you and I here. Everyone may well read this and come to their own conclusions as to who the advice is directed at. It's a public forum. I am fairly confident that at no point did I direct anything to you particularly other than taking your word at the beginning of a post. I have no intention of causing any offence. 

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on December 03, 2021, 02:32:11 PM
I'll have to take your word on that - although surely it is not enough 'evidence' just that the report didn't show what perhaps Pappy understood it to say. This is not a Mod post just member me, but I do feel there is a tad too much accusation flying about. It's Christmas - let's be a little more mellow. :)
It's going to be a long time before anyone can be sure what any truth is. It could well be that the vaccine is the best discovery for years and will lead to other 'cures' over time as I believe they are already working on. Time will have to tell. There are a lot cleverer people out there than me and it seems to me that no-one yet has really definitive answers to any of this. I feel that there has been a scientific breakthrough that has surprised many and work continues.
There does seem to be a lot of those bright people disagreeing on the science. That has always been so. No scientist likes to think that another has made a breakthrough that they might have missed, or got there first and I am sure that money leads a lot of that. As I wrote earlier time will tell.

Smurf never admitted it, so has not accepted any mistake.  As for accusations, yeah I agree, let's stop jumping the gun.  And the first accusations came from Smurf (#7), then Streetwalker (#16), then Nick, but you choose only now to direct your advice at me.  🤔🤔
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 01:59:42 PM
There is no doubt he posted fake news.  The article did not say what he said it did.  Is there evidence that this report is fake?
I'll have to take your word on that - although surely it is not enough 'evidence' just that the report didn't show what perhaps Pappy understood it to say. This is not a Mod post just member me, but I do feel there is a tad too much accusation flying about. It's Christmas - let's be a little more mellow. :) 
It's going to be a long time before anyone can be sure what any truth is. It could well be that the vaccine is the best discovery for years and will lead to other 'cures' over time as I believe they are already working on. Time will have to tell. There are a lot cleverer people out there than me and it seems to me that no-one yet has really definitive answers to any of this. I feel that there has been a scientific breakthrough that has surprised many and work continues.
There does seem to be a lot of those bright people disagreeing on the science. That has always been so. No scientist likes to think that another has made a breakthrough that they might have missed, or got there first and I am sure that money leads a lot of that. As I wrote earlier time will tell.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on December 03, 2021, 01:39:22 PM
As far as I can make out here is doubt about who is posting fake news and who isn't.
There is no doubt he posted fake news.  The article did not say what he said it did.  Is there evidence that this report is fake?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 01:37:24 PM
🤣🤣  Says the ??man?? who posts fake news, and won't apologise.
As far as I can make out here is doubt about who is posting fake news and who isn't. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 03, 2021, 12:33:29 PM
You have not posted any peer reviewed science.

🤣🤣  Says the ??man?? who posts fake news, and won't apologise.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 03, 2021, 12:13:18 PM
It's either doctored or under that much security you can't get it out 😆.
Tell me, Nick, this conspiracy theory of yours - who exactly 'doctored' it?  Was it the doctors?  😁

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 03, 2021, 11:49:00 AM
No, what I'm saying is if it's on an official Pfizer website post a link.

Just to reiterate:

Stop hiding and post this official Pfizer link.

Just to reiterate:

It's a confidential document.

So is your complaint that Pfizer are hiding it?  I do apologise, on behalf of Pfizer.  🤣

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 03, 2021, 12:32:06 PM
Nope just laughing at you and your bunch of muppets trying to deny the science, when I said I would let it speak for itself, which it is doing.
You have not posted any peer reviewed science.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on December 03, 2021, 12:13:18 PM
So you just made it up then!

Its amazing, you and Scott have sooooo much scientific evidence but not one of you can link it 😂. It's either doctored or under that much security you can't get it out 😆.

I hear the muppets are looking for a couple to replace Statler and Waldorf 😝

Nope just laughing at you and your bunch of muppets trying to deny the science, when I said I would let it speak for itself, which it is doing.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on December 03, 2021, 12:03:25 PM
Well for some unknown reason I bet it is hard to find a link, because of the real link.
So you just made it up then!

Its amazing, you and Scott have sooooo much scientific evidence but not one of you can link it 😂. It's either doctored or under that much security you can't get it out 😆.

I hear the muppets are looking for a couple to replace Statler and Waldorf 😝

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on December 03, 2021, 11:53:28 AM
It should be fairly easy to find a link then.
Well for some unknown reason I bet it is hard to find a link, because of the real link.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on December 03, 2021, 11:16:07 AM
Poor old Mr all things official narrative has got a bee in his bonnet today. Anyway, like it or not 300,000 official heart problems at the moment.
It should be fairly easy to find a link then. 

Nick