Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

"The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the first batch of documents related to Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine after a federal judge ordered that they must comply with a massive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that was filed by a government accountability group called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency."

Oh, but you can ignore this, Nick and Smurf, because you are the arbiters of which media is important and official, and which is not.  😉

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/court-orders-fda-comply-foia-release-information-pfizer-eua-first-batch-documents-shows-1200-vaccine-deaths-within-first-90-days/
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 03, 2021, 03:52:37 PM
Well people are entitled to a different view so you need to get fed back down again.

Everyone has a thought process which they should use to discern what they think true.
Different view? I don't call producing lies and disseminating them with people gullible enough to believe them a different view.
It is nasty propaganda and lies undermining what is an emergency situation.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on December 03, 2021, 03:43:26 PM
Getting fed up to the back teeth with anti-vaxxers spreading lies and people gullible enough to believe them.
Well people are entitled to a different view so you need to get fed back down again.

Everyone has a thought process which they should use to discern what they think true.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on December 03, 2021, 03:48:05 PM
No I didn't see it that way, and now I'm pointing out to everyone that I thought Toots was trying to inject a little calm all round.
That's all very noble, but a calm forum is a bit boring.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on December 03, 2021, 03:43:26 PM
Getting fed up to the back teeth with anti-vaxxers spreading lies and people gullible enough to believe them.
Do you think we should get Nick Clegg from Facebook in to moderate what is true, put warnings on Sheepy's and Scott's posts?
Or do you think we should have freedom of speech on here?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

No I didn't see it that way, and now I'm pointing out to everyone that I thought Toots was trying to inject a little calm all round.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 03, 2021, 03:27:25 PM
Pappy what are you doing? 

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on December 03, 2021, 03:10:47 PM
Well it was clear what you meant and no one individual had any thing directed at them.
I'm directing this at you, because I am quoting you. Perhaps you don't see it that way.
If I quote someone I am replying to them. Sometimes if I've finished replying to them I will make it clear, like this.
-------------------------------------------------

And reply to the substance of the thread, the Pfizer document, which I have not read, as I am not sure if it is genuine.
Nick has a website lie detector, a superb tool.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 03, 2021, 12:47:38 PM
Nah, it's not worth it.

There is never a reward Barry, just make sure you look after your own the best way you can.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 03, 2021, 03:22:05 PM
Which report? I challenged what was very obviously bullshine about over 1000 deaths, with a reference to the ONS data.
Frankly the people producing and disseminating lies about Covid vaccination deaths should be jailed.
Pappy what are you doing? Here I am trying to take some heat out of this thread and you come along and throw a bomb. Let it go - I have no idea what report and no-one seems to know what is truth or not. A bit like dear Meghan Markle. 

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 03, 2021, 02:32:11 PM
I'll have to take your word on that - although surely it is not enough 'evidence' just that the report didn't show what perhaps Pappy understood it to say. 
Which report? I challenged what was very obviously bullshine about over 1000 deaths, with a reference to the ONS data.
Frankly the people producing and disseminating lies about Covid vaccination deaths should be jailed.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on December 03, 2021, 03:10:47 PM
Well it was clear what you meant and no one individual had any thing directed at them.
There are times when I do wonder if I am talking another language!  Dancing Dancing :'(    

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on December 03, 2021, 03:08:10 PM
I think if you look at the thread again you'll find that there is only you and I here. Everyone may well read this and come to their own conclusions as to who the advice is directed at. It's a public forum. I am fairly confident that at no point did I direct anything to you particularly other than taking your word at the beginning of a post. I have no intention of causing any offence.