Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Barry on December 03, 2021, 03:38:40 PMNick has a website lie detector, a superb tool.
I also know how to look at Meta data inside a document, data that shows when it was changed. Days before it was uploaded to a dodgy website, scoring less than 50% on the trust scale.
You must see why I'm questioning the legitimacy of the document?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 01:59:42 PMIs there evidence that this report is fake?
It's been reported that the document was stolen and then changed, the document it's self tells me that is the case, you just won't admit it.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 01:33:34 PM
Just to reiterate:

It's a confidential document.

So is your complaint that Pfizer are hiding it?  I do apologise, on behalf of Pfizer.  🤣
So no link to this officially issued document? I also notice you have totally disregarded the fact that the document was changed 7 months after it was created, any thought on that?

The truth is that you know it's fake, I know it's fake, but you're that far down the conspiracy theory road you can't admit it without like looking stupid.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on December 03, 2021, 12:32:06 PMdeny the science
When is this science going to appear? Cause until now you've just produced links to a load of crackpot web sites.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 03, 2021, 04:42:32 PM
Is this the same document you say hasn't been hacked or altered.....just asking.

It's the same group of scientists, who have the website that published the document.  Here's how you can verify it:
The Reuters article gives the name of the group.
Google "Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency".
It should come up first, to their own website.  Click on "Pfizer's Documents", download "5.3.6 postmarketing experience.pdf".
Give it a try.  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 04:09:47 PM
"The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the first batch of documents related to Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine after a federal judge ordered that they must comply with a massive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that was filed by a government accountability group called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency."

Oh, but you can ignore this, Nick and Smurf, because you are the arbiters of which media is important and official, and which is not.  😉

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/court-orders-fda-comply-foia-release-information-pfizer-eua-first-batch-documents-shows-1200-vaccine-deaths-within-first-90-days/

They are not going to like it because the real science has started taking a hold soon it will be undeniable. I still don't care if they want to jab themselves upto the eyeballs or walk around in a pointless mask. They are classed as adults after all, this is more about making sure they don't get militant enough to jab people who don't want it and force it on kids. Then they are no longer a danger to just themselves but everyone around them. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2021, 04:29:25 PM
Oh, look everyone.  The fake news outlet called Reuters (which no one has heard of) is talking about a fake group of scientists called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, who made an FOI request.  So now we know they are all fake scientists, or conspiracy nuts, congrats to the sceptics.  😁

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/
Is this the same document you say hasn't been hacked or altered.....just asking.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

As for Smurphy he has trolled the populists for over a decade and never have we retaliated. Because we know he is a pointless entity.  As much as some have wanted too. 

Scott777

Oh, look everyone.  The fake news outlet called Reuters (which no one has heard of) is talking about a fake group of scientists called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, who made an FOI request.  So now we know they are all fake scientists, or conspiracy nuts, congrats to the sceptics.  😁

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 03, 2021, 03:50:05 PM
Do you think we should get Nick Clegg from Facebook in to moderate what is true, put warnings on Sheepy's and Scott's posts?
Or do you think we should have freedom of speech on here?
I really don't care, I have done as I said I would do and let the science do the talking for itself, I pointed at good read yesterday, because the US still have some freedom of speech left.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 03, 2021, 03:50:05 PM
Do you think we should get Nick Clegg from Facebook in to moderate what is true, put warnings on Sheepy's and Scott's posts?
Or do you think we should have freedom of speech on here?
Freedom of speech does not include producing and disseminated lies during an emergency.  In the  not too distant past it would have been a capital offence.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 03, 2021, 03:10:47 PM
Well it was clear what you meant and no one individual had any thing directed at them.

Sorry, is this post directed at Toots, or Santa Claus?