Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 10:29:34 AM
As I have said, Pfizer did not officially release it, they obviously had no intention of releasing it.  Hence the need for a federal judge to make them obey the FOI request.
So how come your link, including your LBC one states it's an official release?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 02:52:54 PM
Ok, thanks doctor.  I'm so glad we have your expertise, to expose the doctors and professors who published it.  🤣
I am certain the "document" is false. It would be impossible to cover up or hide that number of deaths.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2021, 11:53:51 AM
1 in 34, that is a total nonsense.

Ok, thanks doctor.  I'm so glad we have your expertise, to expose the doctors and professors who published it.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2021, 06:43:15 AM
Scott it would not be possible given the many millions of vaccinations to hide that level of deaths.

What level of deaths?  It isn't established what proportion that is, only that Pfizer tried to conceal deaths from the public.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 06, 2021, 10:27:20 PM
Can you show where Pfizer have officially released the document? I've looked at their official releases and it doesn't appear.

As I have said, Pfizer did not officially release it, they obviously had no intention of releasing it.  Hence the need for a federal judge to make them obey the FOI request.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 06, 2021, 10:04:54 PM
Just a matter of time, and you will have to eat your words.
Scott it would not be possible given the many millions of vaccinations to hide that level of deaths.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 06, 2021, 09:49:56 PM
Yes, on LBC.  As well as the Oxford professor, and Reuters.  Is it a big conspiracy?
Can you show where Pfizer have officially released the document? I've looked at their official releases and it doesn't appear.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 06, 2021, 07:09:23 PM
The 1 in 34 adverse events were deaths is frankly nonsense. I am surprised you were fooled by it.

Just a matter of time, and you will have to eat your words.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 06, 2021, 08:59:42 PM
LBC are not reporting it, one of their rabid left wing anti everything reporters is. The guy is dangerous.
Yes, on LBC.  As well as the Oxford professor, and Reuters.  Is it a big conspiracy?

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 06, 2021, 06:48:31 PM
Well, it has certainly gone very quiet since I posted the evidence to verify this document.  Nick, Smurf, have you run away?  Are you not able to face reality?  Can't admit you were wrong?  Or did you not bother to check the evidence, because it's scary?  Penny for your thoughts.
LBC are not reporting it, one of their rabid left wing anti everything reporters is. The guy is dangerous. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 06, 2021, 06:48:31 PM
Well, it has certainly gone very quiet since I posted the evidence to verify this document.  Nick, Smurf, have you run away?  Are you not able to face reality?  Can't admit you were wrong?  Or did you not bother to check the evidence, because it's scary?  Penny for your thoughts.
The 1 in 34 adverse events were deaths is frankly nonsense. I am surprised you were fooled by it.

Scott777

Scott777

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 04, 2021, 10:28:03 AM
They've requested 1/3 of a million papers, if you read about it, it is a lot of work even for 55 years.

That doesn't vindicate you posting fake documents.

I didn't post any documents.  I posted a link to a document that was posted by the official website for Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency.

Here is Prof Carl Heneghan's profile at University of Oxford.  The page confirms his Twitter account as genuine, and he has posted a link to the website, therefore the website which hosts the document must be genuine.

https://www.cebm.ox.ac.uk/about-us/team/carl-heneghan