Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 07, 2021, 08:40:24 PM
How the hell would I know that, but the fact remains it was modified in Nov 2021, that is undeniable, the Meta data says so. And that date doesn't match the date and time stamp on the document.

So, how do you know the FDA didn't modify it?  The fact remains, the document is published by PHMPT, whose website is quoted by Reuters, linked to by Breitbart, and mentioned by a whole load of other websites.  So either there's a big conspiracy of doctors and all these websites, or someone hacked into the website and put it there, and still no one has noticed.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 06:11:51 PM
Who doctored it, Nick?  The doctors?
How the hell would I know that, but the fact remains it was modified in Nov 2021, that is undeniable, the Meta data says so. And that date doesn't match the date and time stamp on the document. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 07:26:04 PM
I am thinking you need to start again, which judge as they say it isn't real. Then they can take it up with the judge.

The case is in progress, Mark Pittman (Fort Worth, Texas) resides over it.  329,000 pages have been requested, they want 55 years to do it, and so the case is deciding on that timeline.  As I understand it, this document is part of it, although I may be wrong.  But was acquired under FOI, from the FDA, so it seems like it's part of the process of releasing the whole data.

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/12/01/pfizer-vaccine-adverse-reaction-women-aged-31-to-50-hardest-hit.html
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/20/fda-wants-to-wait-until-2076-to-fully-release-pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-data/
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 06:10:59 PMPfizer ONLY released it under FOI, because a judge ordered them to.
I am thinking you need to start again, which judge as they say it isn't real. Then they can take it up with the judge.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Nalaar

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 06:10:59 PM
The study is itself concerning because Pfizer ONLY released it under FOI, because a judge ordered them to.  It details over 1200 deaths in the first 90 days of vaccination, among other things.

Please quote directly from the study. 
Don't believe everything you think.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 07, 2021, 05:40:10 PM
A document that was stolen and doctored is just accepted as being genuine. 

Who doctored it, Nick?  The doctors?

Scott777

Quote from: Nalaar on December 07, 2021, 05:18:28 PM
Having read the study, can you quote directly from it which parts you find concerning.

The study is itself concerning because Pfizer ONLY released it under FOI, because a judge ordered them to.  It details over 1200 deaths in the first 90 days of vaccination, among other things.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2021, 05:25:38 PM
What I find concerning is that anyone was fooled by Maajid Usman Nawaz.
I can assure I'm not, he's rabid. A document that was stolen and doctored is just accepted as being genuine. Yet still no sign of any kind of attempt to prove it. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nalaar on December 07, 2021, 05:18:28 PM
Having read the study, can you quote directly from it which parts you find concerning.
What I find concerning is that anyone was fooled by Maajid Usman Nawaz.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nalaar

Don't believe everything you think.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 04:43:20 PM
I suppose it depends on your definition of 'officially released'.  LBC did not say officially released by Pfizer.  You are arguing over semantics.  Pfizer did not publish it.  They would have sent it to the FDA or someone else.
No, it was stolen off there servers, I think I've made this quite clear. 

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2021, 11:53:51 AM
1 in 34, that is a total nonsense.
You do realise it is not 1 death in 34 people vaccinated, don't you?
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 07, 2021, 03:17:55 PM
So how come your link, including your LBC one states it's an official release?

I suppose it depends on your definition of 'officially released'.  LBC did not say officially released by Pfizer.  You are arguing over semantics.  Pfizer did not publish it.  They would have sent it to the FDA or someone else.