Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on December 08, 2021, 05:15:10 PM
In all honesty it was ever thus, and remains true for every private company anywhere in the world making money out of people's illnesses. Whilst it is in their financial interests to manufacture medications that effectively alleviate symptoms, so that ill people buy them to feel a little less shit, it is not in their interests to cure such illnesses, because that is tamtamount to killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.

It is in recognition of this reality that many of us on the left like me are extremely wary about private sector involvement in healthcare.

Oh, but srb (seriously, haven't you got a nickname?), are you suggesting vaccines don't work?  😱😱
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on December 08, 2021, 11:27:20 AM
There are three things Pfizer are interested in.

£

$

Your health? They couldn't give a hoot.
In all honesty it was ever thus, and remains true for every private company anywhere in the world making money out of people's illnesses. Whilst it is in their financial interests to manufacture medications that effectively alleviate symptoms, so that ill people buy them to feel a little less shit, it is not in their interests to cure such illnesses, because that is tamtamount to killing the goose that lays the golden eggs. 

It is in recognition of this reality that many of us on the left like me are extremely wary about private sector involvement in healthcare.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 08, 2021, 11:27:20 AM

£

$

LOL you old cynic, 

Mod Edit - Barry
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

£

$

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 08, 2021, 10:31:40 AM
Get a private Xray! That damage will still be there - you need to know the extent.
I think he already does.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 08, 2021, 10:16:34 AM

So yes,  there is a massive chance COVID will screw you over no matter what your age.
With a much bigger chance if you are unvaccinated.  Locally the infection rate is now around 1300/100000 nearly all of them under 19 years old. In the Zimmer Frame Pilots and waiting for God groups, (me,) who have close to 100% been triple jabbed the infection rate is close to zero.

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 08, 2021, 10:16:34 AM
I think I do though.

I had absolutely no problem during the ten days of my incarceration with COVID the second time I caught it, beyond no inclination to eat caused by the fact I had no, or a wierdly altered, sense of taste

I rose from my bed several stone lighter, with no blood pressure or diabetes issues

A fortnight later I was in hospital fighting for breath with my heart in atrial fibrillation

I was chucked out two days later and back in five days after that with a stroke caused by the AF

And my lungs were royally f**ked to the point climbing a single stair at home was a challenge. It took months to restore walking and cycling ability and they're still not fully there. No one will give me a chest X ray to see if the trouble in January is still a problem now.

So yes,  there is a massive chance COVID will screw you over no matter what your age.
Get a private Xray! That damage will still be there - you need to know the extent.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on December 02, 2021, 07:44:11 PM
I don't know. But catching the virus is by chance, having the jab is by choice.

I think I do though.

I had absolutely no problem during the ten days of my incarceration with COVID the second time I caught it, beyond no inclination to eat caused by the fact I had no, or a wierdly altered, sense of taste

I rose from my bed several stone lighter, with no blood pressure or diabetes issues

A fortnight later I was in hospital fighting for breath with my heart in atrial fibrillation

I was chucked out two days later and back in five days after that with a stroke caused by the AF

And my lungs were royally fucked to the point climbing a single stair at home was a challenge. It took months to restore walking and cycling ability and they're still not fully there. No one will give me a chest X ray to see if the trouble in January is still a problem now.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 08, 2021, 01:38:08 AM
If you admitted this as evidence in court you'd have to prove that it was a legitimate document that hadn't been changed.

Pfizer has an online list of documents it releases and that one isn't on it, so again, show the legitimacy of the document.

This is not a court of law.  I cannot prove it is legit.  You cannot prove it is fake.  Another reason that it may have been modified, is this: Pfizer produced the report in April.  It was requested by the FDA much later, but Pfizer have redacted bits, and therefore would have modified it before sending it to the FDA.  Therefore it is not evidence of fakery.  Pfizer did not release it to the public, therefore there is no reason it should be on any such list.  If it is fake, there is a big conspiracy.  That's the part you won't acknowledge, but you have no reason to think it is fake.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 11:15:38 PM
I do not know about a paper trail.  What do you mean, where is it issued by Pfizer?  What sort of question is that?  Have you heard of things called emails?  I keep asking (but you're not answering): do you think it's a big conspiracy?
If you admitted this as evidence in court you'd have to prove that it was a legitimate document that hadn't been changed.

Pfizer has an online list of documents it releases and that one isn't on it, so again, show the legitimacy of the document.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 07, 2021, 10:59:39 PM
I keep asking but you're not answering: where is the paper trail for this document? Where does it get issued by Pfizer to the FDA and then to PHMPT (BTW, a website that was created 3 months ago and scores a trust score of 1%).

I do not know about a paper trail.  What do you mean, where is it issued by Pfizer?  What sort of question is that?  Have you heard of things called emails?  I keep asking (but you're not answering): do you think it's a big conspiracy?

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 10:25:17 PM
So, how do you know the FDA didn't modify it?  The fact remains, the document is published by PHMPT, whose website is quoted by Reuters, linked to by Breitbart, and mentioned by a whole load of other websites.  So either there's a big conspiracy of doctors and all these websites, or someone hacked into the website and put it there, and still no one has noticed.  🤣
I keep asking but you're not answering: where is the paper trail for this document? Where does it get issued by Pfizer to the FDA and then to PHMPT (BTW, a website that was created 3 months ago and scores a trust score of 1%).

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on December 07, 2021, 10:25:17 PM
So, how do you know the FDA didn't modify it?  The fact remains, the document is published by PHMPT, whose website is quoted by Reuters, linked to by Breitbart, and mentioned by a whole load of other websites.  So either there's a big conspiracy of doctors and all these websites, or someone hacked into the website and put it there, and still no one has noticed.  🤣
LOL why would they want to see it anyway? you are telling them everything they believed is untrue, they will just entrench themselves even deeper. Removing human rights will seem fine.