Pfizer Document Released Under FOI Shows 1 in 34 Adverse Events Were Deaths

Started by Scott777, December 02, 2021, 04:53:21 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on March 10, 2022, 06:47:18 PM
"When Pfizer applied for FDA approval, they were aware of almost 158,000 adverse events from their vaccine and requested these documents remain sealed for 75 years."

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1577745/Pfizer-vaccine-side-effects-adverse-effects/amp

Thats alright though, because they with their pals have to pay dearly for frightening old people having them locked up and having them walk around in useless masks telling us all how frightened we should be as well, they are making it worse for themselves by calling others the bullies, although behind the latest fear mongering, they are dropping said previous fear mongering.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

"When Pfizer applied for FDA approval, they were aware of almost 158,000 adverse events from their vaccine and requested these documents remain sealed for 75 years."

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1577745/Pfizer-vaccine-side-effects-adverse-effects/amp
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Aaron Siri, civil litigator, wins case.

"INSTEAD OF FDA'S REQUESTED 500 PAGES PER MONTH, COURT ORDERS FDA TO PRODUCE PFIZER COVID-19 DATA AT RATE OF 55,000 PAGES PER MONTH!"

We are winning, and the truth will prevail.

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/instead-of-fdas-requested-500-pages

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on December 13, 2021, 07:19:25 PM
Aaron Kheriaty, MD (@akheriaty) / Twitter
And Aaron is in the so called land of the good and free.
Cromwell says they are all deranged, well it starts at the top down, it seems.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 10, 2021, 11:51:37 AM
I doubt it will go far,and one of those named is John O Loony
Seems more than fair to me, if they want to act like Nazis, then be treated like one.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 10, 2021, 08:06:31 AM
Sorry steve , im not sure i agree with that despite what is being claimed.

For the record , i have had both vaccinations , and while i think people should get the jab for their own benefit , im of the opinion people also have the right to say no.

Regarding transmissability , anecdotally many of my family in the paisley area of central west scotland currntly have covid. They are all double vaccinated , and most of them from what we can gather have caught covid from members of the family and closr friends who are also double vaccinated , and in some case boosted by a third jab , so im not sure where this half hearted myth that vaccines reduce transmission came from.

The vaccine  ha one purpose and one puropse only , to try and reduce symptoms to avoid hospitalisation. Anything else in my opinion is pure propaganda.
UK Team File Complaint of Crimes Against Humanity With The International Criminal Court – The Expose (dailyexpose.uk) You don't have that kind of sway Sheepy, I wouldn't bet on it.

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on December 08, 2021, 08:16:10 PM
These vaccines do not work on the basis of immunisation, but on the basis of reducing transmissability

Sorry steve , im not sure i agree with that despite what is being claimed.

For the record , i have had both vaccinations , and while i think people should get the jab for their own benefit , im of the opinion people also have the right to say no.

Regarding transmissability , anecdotally many of my family in the paisley area of central west scotland currntly have covid. They are all double vaccinated , and most of them from what we can gather have caught covid from members of the family and closr friends who are also double vaccinated , and in some case boosted by a third jab , so im not sure where this half hearted myth that vaccines reduce transmission came from.

The vaccine  ha one purpose and one puropse only , to try and reduce symptoms to avoid hospitalisation. Anything else in my opinion is pure propaganda.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Scott777

Scott777

It's all coming out as predicted.  The Pfizer report was mentioned on GB News today.  Watch this space, and prepare to eat words.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on December 08, 2021, 08:16:10 PM
These vaccines do not work on the basis of immunisation, but on the basis of reducing transmissability

OMG, you need help.

"SAR among household contacts exposed to fully vaccinated index cases was similar to household contacts exposed to unvaccinated index cases (25% [95% CI 15–35] for vaccinated vs 23% [15–31] for unvaccinated)."

https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S1473-3099%2821%2900648-4

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on December 08, 2021, 06:13:22 PM
Oh, but srb (seriously, haven't you got a nickname?), are you suggesting vaccines don't work?  😱😱
These vaccines do not work on the basis of immunisation, but on the basis of reducing transmissability and greatly reduing the degree of illness in those infected. 

Surely everyone knows that?

Insofar as nicknames go what do you think mine is, ad hominems of course to be avoided?

I have a nickname for you. Dave, in reference to certain similarities between your good self and David Icke.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.