Gibs Ready

Started by Streetwalker, December 18, 2019, 03:34:49 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts post_id=10981 time=1576948128 user_id=54
Is that just the choice you have made? James 1st was surely made King after Elizabeth 1st? Has something changed since then that I have missed?   :-?

james the 6th you mean?

i have been a republican all my life toots , and in scotland we have a massively different historical outlook on the monarchy than you do in england.

Nothin has changed with me , maybe you were under a false impression that i was a monarchist?

A new poll has revealed Scots are far less royalist than other Britons.

In the run-up to the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, just 41 per cent of people north of the border said they backed the monarchy.

However, only 28 per cent said they were opposed to the institution with 27 per cent describing themselves as ambivalent.

This compared with clear majority backing for the monarchy in England where 55 per cent were for and just 14 per cent against.
[/i][/b]

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16238128.poll-only-41-per-cent-of-scots-support-monarchy/">https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/162 ... -monarchy/">https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16238128.poll-only-41-per-cent-of-scots-support-monarchy/
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas post_id=10954 time=1576938656 user_id=58
shes not my queen toots.

:lol:

Is that just the choice you have made? James 1st was surely made King after Elizabeth 1st? Has something changed since then that I have missed?   :-?

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=10955 time=1576938676 user_id=53
A bit of Fenian blood in the veins Thomas ?

You do know im a sellic fan dont you?

we have , how can i put it ,  a vast repertoire of anti monarchy songs. :lol:  :hattip

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas post_id=10948 time=1576937613 user_id=58
I have a few good songs i could sing you about  yer queen mate , but i might get banned in the process. :lol:

A bit of Fenian blood in the veins Thomas ?

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts post_id=10950 time=1576937981 user_id=54
Oh Thomas you disappoint me. I thought you were quite fond of the English for a while there. She is your Queen too.

shes not my queen toots.

:lol:

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas post_id=10948 time=1576937613 user_id=58
I have a few good songs i could sing you about  yer queen mate , but i might get banned in the process. :lol:

Oh Thomas you disappoint me. I thought you were quite fond of the English for a while there. She is your Queen too.

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=10937 time=1576936405 user_id=53
No Thomas Im just a Royalist and am quite happy to sing from my soul whenever the anthem of our Queen is played

Three cheers for her Majesty the Queen , hip hip  ;)

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=10930 time=1576935789 user_id=53
No Im a Canadian , pro democracy and support the self determination of peoples .

Born in a stable doesnt make you a horse streetwalker , and you can be born in canada , and still be a british nationalist and supporter of empire.

Ian paisley could barely speak a word of the queens english mate , and he was born on the emerald isle , but he was still a bigger british nationalist royalist and imperialist than any of you on this forum.

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=10937 time=1576936405 user_id=53
No Thomas Im just a Royalist and am quite happy to sing from my soul whenever the anthem of our Queen is played

Absolutely.  :hattip
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas post_id=10902 time=1576927918 user_id=58
Is this the bit where we get the dambusters tune on while standing to attention? :lol:

jesus christ streetwalker , you really are scraping the bottom of the barrell here .

Who the feck says GSTQ? Have you morphed into an ulster loyalist or something?

Or do you have to stand to attention and sing GSTQ down the local brexit party supporters meeting? :lol:

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas post_id=10901 time=1576927753 user_id=58
You tell him streetwalker , gibraltar is british is your cry ( i know i know , you just arent a british nationalist are you :lol: )

No Im a Canadian , pro democracy and support the self determination of peoples .

Thomas

Gibraltar might have caved in , we`ve no , and neither have the irish.

We still have a chance of escaping , and im more than convinced you are about to lose northern ireland , either by border poll or by johnson selling them down the river over brexit.

So as i told you a number of years back , i will be surprised if the current uk survives brexit.

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=10566 time=1576683289 user_id=53
Chief minister of Gibraltar Fabian Picardo

http://www.gibraltarpanorama.gi/168151?format=print">http://www.gibraltarpanorama.gi/168151?format=print

Well at least one area that voted remain has got on with the job of preparing to leave . No matter what the people of Gibraltar have accepted the UK wide vote as legitimate have prepared and are ready for whatever their futures hold .

:hattip  to them ,   God save the Queen .

Is this the bit where we get the dambusters tune on while standing to attention? :lol:

jesus christ streetwalker , you really are scraping the bottom of the barrell here .

Who the feck says GSTQ? Have you morphed into an ulster loyalist or something?

Or do you have to stand to attention and sing GSTQ down the local brexit party supporters meeting? :lol:

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=10894 time=1576924235 user_id=53
Not at all , I care very much about all British citizens . Though the Gibraltarians voted to remain  94% they voted a year or so before to remain British 99% .  That for me should tell our government that we need to do all that's necessary to make sure things go well for Gibraltar .

You tell him streetwalker , gibraltar is british is your cry ( i know i know , you just arent a british nationalist are you :lol: )

Thomas

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=10878 time=1576886842 user_id=75
They won't be fine but I appreciate leavers probably care even less about Gibraltar than they do Northern Ireland. Jusy another bit of collateral damage eh?

Actually ciaphas , i think you have that the wrong way around. Many of the polls we saw from last year showed the britnats cared MORE for gibraltar than they did the 6 counties or scotland.