Richard Dimbleby Lecture

Started by T00ts, December 06, 2021, 11:34:48 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Don't get me wrong if you want us to get all scientific that isn't a problem, because there is plenty of science which says because of lockdowns and your jabs you have damaged your natural immune systems and new strains of the flu which you have built up no immunity against, are much more likely to kill you in the future. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on December 07, 2021, 10:33:06 AM
I would have to shell out on a TV licence to watch that, so have not.
It's funny how people pay for a license, to receive propaganda which convinces them to pay loads more money for a treatment which (even if it works) will wear off and need more and more doses, forever.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on December 06, 2021, 11:34:48 PM
I have just finished watching and listening very carefully to Dame Sarah Gilbert, famed for her work on the Covid 19 vaccine research and development. To all of those sceptics who feel they know better than the scientists at the centre of this work I suggest you find it and listen to it.  I feel more strongly than ever that you are wrong in your opinions.

BBC1 Monday 6 Dec. 10.30 - 11.30pm
I would have to shell out on a TV licence to watch that, so have not.
However, her ideas that a more deadly virus could come along is not a new one. There have been far more deadly viruses than this one, 100 years ago for example.
What was significant then, was the whole world did not over-react in the way it has this time.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

I have just finished watching and listening very carefully to Dame Sarah Gilbert, famed for her work on the Covid 19 vaccine research and development. To all of those sceptics who feel they know better than the scientists at the centre of this work I suggest you find it and listen to it.  I feel more strongly than ever that you are wrong in your opinions.

It would be irrelevant how clever she may be, or what her opinion is, if she is lying.  Can you prove she has no conflict of interest?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 07, 2021, 09:28:15 AM
...and you complain that those of us who are complying with the vaccine roll-out have closed minds. Dancing Dancing

All I said was take it all you like stop trying to force it on everyone else. If you are convinced by failed lockdowns and failed vaccines I really don't care. Now you think I will be convinced by someone else with a finger in the pie. When actually all she is doing is trying to tell you that the failures of lockdowns and vaccine rollouts is not actually a failure with one hand but with the other, it is because something much worse is coming.

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 09:22:21 AM
Why would I do that? when the argument speaks for itself in your view? Ignoring the fact that the vaccines and lockdown haven't actually changed a thing.
...and you complain that those of us who are complying with the vaccine roll-out have closed minds. Dancing Dancing 

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 07, 2021, 09:14:36 AM
Have you listened to the lecture?
Why would I do that? when the argument speaks for itself in your view? Ignoring the fact that the vaccines and lockdown haven't actually changed a thing. 

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 09:11:20 AM
For what reason the government were an investor at over £150,000 as well I believe pre-launch.  Can't one think out loud any longer?
Have you listened to the lecture? 

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on December 07, 2021, 12:46:54 AM
Have you a link to the shareholders for Vaccitech?

For what reason the government were an investor at over £150,000 as well I believe pre-launch.  Can't one think out loud any longer?

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on December 07, 2021, 12:14:53 AM
Funny that, I was checking on Vaccitech shares which the eminent Dame is a 5% shareholder with several Chinese investors including Huawei and Google.
Have you a link to the shareholders for Vaccitech?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Funny that, I was checking on Vaccitech shares which the eminent Dame is a 5% shareholder with several Chinese investors including Huawei and Google. 

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on December 06, 2021, 11:41:50 PM
Yes saw that,and it's odds on that a more potent virus will appear,next week next year? no one knows but it will happen and make all this look tame.
She was no public speaker bless her but then she was very scientific and I thought her very factual and straight-forward. I think people forget how it all kicked off and then only remember the inconveniences.

cromwell

Yes saw that,and it's odds on that a more potent virus will appear,next week next year? no one knows but it will happen and make all this look tame.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

I have just finished watching and listening very carefully to Dame Sarah Gilbert, famed for her work on the Covid 19 vaccine research and development. To all of those sceptics who feel they know better than the scientists at the centre of this work I suggest you find it and listen to it.  I feel more strongly than ever that you are wrong in your opinions.