Think Keir needs another rug.

Started by Nick, December 08, 2021, 12:28:09 PM

« previous - next »

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 08:55:18 PM
Are you drinking buddy ? You arent being coherent.

I think Sheep, would follow it. Much earlier I referred to the saying that Labour, and the Tories ,are the two cheeks of the arse. It seems to me as there are only two cheeks that leaves the bit between and nothing very pleasant comes from or resides there. I was trying not to be to obvious. I am knackered though. Time for a read I think.
Not politics.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 11, 2021, 08:51:47 PM
My concern is the only third way would be the crack between because you never know what is lurking there.
Are you drinking buddy ? You arent being coherent.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 11, 2021, 08:49:28 PM
You just don't read the posts do you. There was a word in there, IRREVERSIBLE. And you say you come here to be serious. Well try sticking to what's actually on the page. The
Did you cut yourself off mate?;D after lecturing me about not reading posts ,it looks like you have done the same with your own.

Nothing is irreversible , and im not saying brexit is in any way shape or form. If you get elected in 2 years time , new labour and starmer can reverse it .

I said before  and i say again the point is , when you ask folk to vote , you have to implement that decision , and starmer and new labour clearly tried to cop out of democracy by refusing.

Each time you vote , you implement that vote , not run away and refuse or toss the table up in the air when you lose the game. Thats my problem with labour , and always will be . Their anti democratic stance when things dont go their way as well as their arrogant we know best attitude.

You dont know best , and never have.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on December 11, 2021, 08:00:38 PM
By the way good old, I knew what you meant about being the two sides of capitalism, just one problem with that, both sides are still run via the boardroom and American style corporations, as for China and Russia they own more of the UK than any of us, via the same system.

My concern is the only third way would be the crack between because you never know what is lurking there.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 08:17:12 PM
Now good old , we had the debate , we voted ,and you lost .

You can't keep regurgitating that argument and demanding we change our minds. As you and your new labour mates are going to find out in 2 years time.

You just don't read the posts do you. There was a word in there, IRREVERSIBLE. And you say you come here to be serious. Well try sticking to what's actually on the page. The 

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2021, 08:36:11 PM
I have more than enough documented evidence, by now it would fill a 40foot container, if it were printed on paper to back up why I hate the Tories and I have very good  reason to hate them. (As do millions of other people.)
Brilliant pappy. With your advisers and all the documented evidence you have , how can labour fail to win the next general election with you at their side?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 08:30:23 PM
your opposition to the tories makes you look stupid time and again 

I have more than enough documented evidence, by now it would fill a 40foot container, if it were printed on paper to back up why I hate the Tories and I have very good  reason to hate them. (As do millions of other people.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2021, 08:23:52 PM
(I suggest you learn to spell people's names properly.)

No. I like calling her racheal reeve.
I also suggest you bother to check up on RECENT comments by her, not drag up ancient history.
A leopard never changes its spots. Good old pappy sticking up for his beloved labour party as ever. How unusual.

QuoteMy opposition to the Tories is because they are callous, incompetent crooks. 
your opposition to the tories makes you look stupid time and again , where you ties yourself in knots opposing them for oppostion sake , without much in the way of wit or intelligence in the matter.

Good old earlier asked for lessening of partisaship , and he got you , the most partisan individual on the interweb who would vote for adolf hitler to stop the tories , in  support of him.

Did you tell good old how you came up with a devilish fiendish plan to stop the tories in cornwall by voting lib dem , and you put the tories in power and got a tory mp?

With friends like you pappy , labour dont need enemies.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 08:12:36 PM
what have you to say about racheal reeve?

As ever your opposition to the tories for opposition sake while ignoring the red tories makes you a laughing stock as ever.

Had boris johnson said the same about welfare as keir starmers mates like racheal reeve you would be starting threads about it in anger.

....but because its labour silence as ever. Unless severely prompted as usual.

As for dirt on the tories , you have been telling me the same thing since 2010. change the record pappy.
(I suggest you learn to spell people's names properly.)
I also suggest you bother to check up on RECENT comments by her, not drag up ancient history.
My opposition to the Tories is because they are callous, incompetent crooks. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 11, 2021, 08:14:24 PM

It's true to say every nation will take some advantage of every other nation if it is able, but it's a matter of degree, which you well know.
well giving control of your country as you wish to do to another parliament kind of allows others to do as they please with you. Take it from me , i have long experience and am something of an expert on the matter.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 11, 2021, 08:11:13 PM
Real peasant stuff 100% proof, you don't know the half of it matey.
matey? You mean comrade surely sheep?;D

Thomas

If you really thought The EU was so bad why did you vote to stay in it.?
I didnt vote to stay in it. I voted remain in the hope england would vote leave and scotland could get another indy ref.

I couldnt give a flying fig about the EU , nor do i judge the merits of membership and ever closer union something worth pursuing .

Have you actually had a look at what europe is coming to resemble at the minute? Its almost coming to resemble what europe would have looked at under nazi germany .

Thomas

What rubbish we have always been able to look after ourselves ,to the degree that we can easily cooperate with those that share most of our values. We had a seat at the top table in the EU. We were quiet happy until the general political persuasion in the Union was to the left of the government we had elected.
If you really thought The EU was so bad why did you vote to stay in it.?Why does your precious SNP make no secret of wanting back into its folds?. It doesn't surprise me that so many Tories saw the EU as a threat, to them whether it was such a threat was and remains highly debatable. But leaves us with a situation that  should remain irreversible
It's true to say every nation will take some advantage of every other nation if it is able, but it's a matter of degree, which you well know.
Now good old , we had the debate , we voted ,and you lost .

You cant keep regurgitating that argument and demanding we change our minds. As you and your new labour mates are going to find out in 2 years time.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 07:45:34 PM
;D

So you see all these ghosts and ghouls lurkng behind every international shadow , yet your party wants to hand control of the uk over to those same johhny foreginer ghosts and ghouls who hate us  in brussells. ?

Compelling logic there as ever good old.

Labour party group think and the use of common sense is a hard thing to break out of isnt it?

What rubbish we have always been able to look after ourselves ,to the degree that we can easily cooperate with those that share most of our values. We had a seat at the top table in the EU. We were quiet happy until the general political persuasion in the Union was to the left of the government we had elected.
If you really thought The EU was so bad why did you vote to stay in it.?Why does your precious SNP make no secret of wanting back into its folds?. It doesn't surprise me that so many Tories saw the EU as a threat, to them whether it was such a threat was and remains highly debatable. But leaves us with a situation that  should remain irreversible 

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2021, 08:08:30 PM
That would be  waste of your time. The dirt on the Tories started in May 2010 and is being added to by the day
what have you to say about racheal reeve?

As ever your opposition to the tories for opposition sake while ignoring the red tories makes you a laughing stock as ever.

Had boris johnson said the same about welfare as keir starmers mates like racheal reeve you would be starting threads about it in anger.

....but because its labour silence as ever. Unless severely prompted as usual.

As for dirt on the tories , you have been telling me the same thing since 2010. change the record pappy.