PLAN B to fight Covid virus brought in from Friday

Started by Barry, December 08, 2021, 07:07:14 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

There are now patients arriving in hospitals with Omicron. If it is so mild why the hospitalisations?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 12:32:31 PM
just like john of gwent yesterday , again today you miss the meaning behind barrys comment about the nhs being government. You dont do sarcasm do you?
The NHS isn't government, it is continually being screwed by government.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 12:30:03 PM
The NHS is not government.  My wife and I both had emails about renewing our vaccination passports on the 15th of December weeks ago. (We also need to get them in the French language for out next holiday to Brittany.)
just like john of gwent yesterday , again today you miss the meaning behind barrys comment about the nhs being government. You dont do sarcasm do you?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 12, 2021, 11:59:14 AM

Meanwhile, the NHS put this out as a Tweet last night, despite the fact it has not been approved by parliament.
Sajid said he made them take it down, but NHS is government, so who put it up in the first place?
The government are acting like dictators.
The NHS is not government.  My wife and I both had emails about renewing our vaccination passports on the 15th of December weeks ago. (We also need to get them in the French language for out next holiday to Brittany.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on December 12, 2021, 11:59:14 AM
There are now at least 67 Tory MPs pledging to vote against plan B.
In normal times, the opposition would see this as an opportunity to defeat the government, but Labour are not a normal opposition, in fact they are voting for plan B, not even abstaining.

Meanwhile, the NHS put this out as a Tweet last night, despite the fact it has not been approved by parliament.
Sajid said he made them take it down, but NHS is government, so who put it up in the first place?
i know what you are sayng barry , but remember as it stands  , England is the only country in western europe , and im including all the devolved nations and the republic too , that doesnt have a covid pass as i understand it.

I cant work johnson out to be honest. Sturgeon is the same at the minute , both of them are hell bent on damaging their parties ( not just over covid restrictions )and opening the door for those labour scum.

You see it all across the interwebby , labour supporters coming out the woodwork as they smell blood.

Saw an interview with steve baker tory mp earlier on where he was saying it was all a forgone conclusion and the government will get this passed ( in England) due to labour support .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

There are now at least 67 Tory MPs pledging to vote against plan B.
In normal times, the opposition would see this as an opportunity to defeat the government, but Labour are not a normal opposition, in fact they are voting for plan B, not even abstaining.

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on December 10, 2021, 01:41:07 PM
I will be one of them.  I hope it's that big, but it may not be.  🤞
Now that is how you hold a party.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

My Mrs kept telling me about that, we didn't sign up though. Far too dangerous. Could get killed in the crush. ;D
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 09, 2021, 09:30:37 PM
I have huge admiration for those that were willing to lose their jobs on a matter of principle. Would I have done the same? I don't know.

I do wonder whether they will be able to sue in coming years. I do hope so. No one should be forced to take an experimental jab. Nobody at all.

Meanwhile the fact remains no one has been hospitalised because of Omicron. People will, as the virus spreads, be hospitalised with Omicron, because they will have an accident, or some other medical emergency, unrelated to the fact they have provided a positive test.
Much like the majority of patients in hospital with positive tests. They entered the hospital for reasons unrelated to their infection.

Before you ask, anyone, do your own research - you never believe what I post.
They are signing up their own downfall anyway, the more Militant they are becoming by the day, the more people are kicking back. You are in the barrel now and you can see it. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on December 09, 2021, 11:57:32 PM
Maybe, but they can't impose any conditions they like.  They can't ask you to cut off a finger.  The vaccines are experimental, authorised under emergency conditions, and any such coercion is illegal under international law, so that cannot be allowed.
No it's not illegal they have the right to refuse and find alternative employment.

There are places in the world where restrictions are much harsher,Singapore for instance where if you're unvaccinated and catch it you'll have to pay for your own treatment I don't see any of them being prosecuted anytime.

AFAIK Germanyis the only one I know considering compulsory vaccination,unless someone knows better
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Barry on December 09, 2021, 07:19:16 PM
Their conditions were changed, that has to be unfair.

Hey look, a squirrel! ;D
They can't change their conditions unless they agree or give them 3 months notice. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 09, 2021, 08:13:31 PM
All sorts of conditions are attached to various jobs,those conditions of employment change from time to time,that's life.

Maybe, but they can't impose any conditions they like.  They can't ask you to cut off a finger.  The vaccines are experimental, authorised under emergency conditions, and any such coercion is illegal under international law, so that cannot be allowed.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on December 09, 2021, 09:30:37 PM
I have huge admiration for those that were willing to lose their jobs on a matter of principle. Would I have done the same? I don't know.

I do wonder whether they will be able to sue in coming years. I do hope so. No one should be forced to take an experimental jab. Nobody at all.

Meanwhile the fact remains no one has been hospitalised because of Omicron. People will, as the virus spreads, be hospitalised with Omicron, because they will have an accident, or some other medical emergency, unrelated to the fact they have provided a positive test.
Much like the majority of patients in hospital with positive tests. They entered the hospital for reasons unrelated to their infection.

Before you ask, anyone, do your own research - you never believe what I post.
That's not true.
Anyway to the rest of your post.

Nobody is forced to take the vaccine,but the fact remains conditions on the employed are imposed for many different reasons.

Like you cannot do various jobs if you are colour blind.

Ive never said I believe in compulsory vaccination you never seem to believe that.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?