PLAN B to fight Covid virus brought in from Friday

Started by Barry, December 08, 2021, 07:07:14 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on December 12, 2021, 12:59:30 PM
Take your pick, London, Bristol, Wales several different news sources.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hospitals+taking+omicron+patients&oq=hospitals+taking+omicron+patients&aqs=chrome..69i57.8604j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Guardian doesn't say WHY they are in hospital.  That's always a red flag.  If it's BECAUSE of Moronic, they would say so.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 01:27:41 PM
That would account for the terrible state the NHS is now in.
labour run wales nhs is the worst health service in the uk. Much of the damage to scotlands health serivce was caused by ticking timebombs the last labour adminsitration at holyrood left.

Dont let your tory bad hysteria get in the way of facts.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on December 12, 2021, 01:26:04 PM
I was not. The government took over the running of the NHS at the start of the pandemic.
then i guess the same must apply to every other country in the western world from what im hearing. polite point , your government took over the running of englands nhs im sure you mean.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 12, 2021, 01:26:04 PM
I was not. The government took over the running of the NHS at the start of the pandemic.
That would account for the terrible state the NHS is now in.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 01:17:25 PM
i didnt say it was , and barry was being sarcastic.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 12:26:02 PM
I can't work johnson out to be honest. both of them are hell bent on damaging their parties ( not just over covid restrictions )and opening the door for those labour scum.

Labour are the same as Tory.  All globalists.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on December 12, 2021, 12:53:36 PM
There are now patients arriving in hospitals with Omicron. If it is so mild why the hospitalisations?
You are misrepresenting the report.
It said Omicron has now been detected in hospital patients.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on December 12, 2021, 12:59:30 PM
Take your pick, London, Bristol, Wales several different news sources.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hospitals+taking+omicron+patients&oq=hospitals+taking+omicron+patients&aqs=chrome..69i57.8604j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
toots the link you posted  , the top two stories , one about a hospital in india with 17 omicron cases and its so bad more than half the patients were let out to go home  , and the second link starts this way..

South African Hospitals Say Omicron Symptoms Less Severe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 12, 2021, 12:42:27 PM
The NHS isn't government, it is continually being screwed by government.
i didnt say it was , and barry was being sarcastic.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 12, 2021, 12:53:36 PM
There are now patients arriving in hospitals with Omicron. If it is so mild why the hospitalisations?
I don't know where you are getting that information if it relates to Britain. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 12, 2021, 11:59:14 AMThere are now at least 67 Tory MPs pledging to vote against plan B.
Ah, a little token resistance.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!