Gove, Shapps and Raab self-isolate after Australian deputy PM meeting

Started by papasmurf, December 09, 2021, 07:08:18 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 10, 2021, 12:11:51 PM
I dont know with Gisela Stuart at the helm they might just buck their ideas up .

As long as we stay out of the EU I don't give a stuff. Boris was a good laugh and the Labour opposition are dreary dimwits, but as long as we are prepared to bomb Islington and the BBC, I think that the nation will be safe.
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on December 10, 2021, 11:04:24 AM
Let's hope it's not Civil Service Mandarins.
I dont know with Gisela Stuart at the helm they might just buck their ideas up . 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 10, 2021, 11:00:22 AM
So whos running the country ? Deputy PM isolating along with other senior ministers and now Boris off on maternity leave .
If it is Jacob (six children and never changed a nappy,) Rees Mogg the country really is in trouble.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 10, 2021, 11:00:22 AM
So whos running the country ? Deputy PM isolating along with other senior ministers and now Boris off on .maternity leave .
Let's hope it's not Civil Service Mandarins.

Streetwalker

So whos running the country ? Deputy PM isolating along with other senior ministers and now Boris off on maternity leave .

Barry

I'm laughing because the Australian government have been playing the zero covid card, rather poorly, I might say. What rules will apply to this Barnaby Joyce, a VIP who I had not heard of until today? I bet he gets a private jet back home.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 09, 2021, 07:08:18 PM
I shouldn't laugh but I am:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59601275

Ministers Gove, Shapps and Raab self-isolate after Australian deputy PM meeting

Published53 minutes ago

Cabinet ministers Michael Gove, Grant Shapps and Dominic Raab are all self-isolating after coming into contact with Australia's deputy prime minister, who was later diagnosed with Covid.

The levelling-up secretary, transport secretary and deputy prime minister will have to remain at home for up to 10 days under England's rules.
They met Barnaby Joyce in London for trade-related talks earlier this week.
He was diagnosed with Covid-19 in the US, during the next leg of his trip.
Mr Joyce, who felt symptoms including fatigue and leg pain, believes he was infected while in the UK.

of course you are laughing , its nothing we wouldnt expect from you. However ,if the boot was on the other foot and it was you , well , if we laughed you would be on the report button all night long.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

I shouldn't laugh but I am:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59601275

Ministers Gove, Shapps and Raab self-isolate after Australian deputy PM meeting

Published53 minutes ago

Cabinet ministers Michael Gove, Grant Shapps and Dominic Raab are all self-isolating after coming into contact with Australia's deputy prime minister, who was later diagnosed with Covid.

The levelling-up secretary, transport secretary and deputy prime minister will have to remain at home for up to 10 days under England's rules.
They met Barnaby Joyce in London for trade-related talks earlier this week.
He was diagnosed with Covid-19 in the US, during the next leg of his trip.
Mr Joyce, who felt symptoms including fatigue and leg pain, believes he was infected while in the UK.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe