Why has the flu all but disappeared?

Started by Sheepy, December 11, 2021, 10:02:19 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 11, 2021, 01:26:51 PM
Calls into question Streetwalkers and Smurfs insistence that vaccine passes are a good idea.

Why has the flu disappeared? It hasn't, of course. It is being ignored at the moment as there is only one noteworthy disease according to the NHS.
On my recent holiday in Brittany where vaccine passes are compulsory for gaining access to bars, restaurants and venues, the system worked well with most places full or close to it with customers.

I have no time at all for objectors to the system, and events I am going to in Britain in the next few months require vaccine passes and a negative Covid test within 36 hours of arrival.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 12:57:47 PM
I see the tv presenter victoria derby shire has taken to twitter to say her brother was at a christmas meal with 20 other individuals , all vaccinated  and her brother is triple jabbed with pfiser , his last jab being three weeks earlier , and has just caught covid along with 17 others from the party and is feeling rough.

In my opinion , whoever hasnt caught covid yet will catch it next week , next month or next year. There is no hiding from this , and it aint going away no matter how many jags they give people.
Calls into question Streetwalkers and Smurfs insistence that vaccine passes are a good idea.

Why has the flu disappeared? It hasn't, of course. It is being ignored at the moment as there is only one noteworthy disease according to the NHS.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 11, 2021, 10:30:51 AM
Just one thing, while you are rambling that isn't what the science says.
I see the tv presenter victoria derby shire has taken to twitter to say her brother was at a christmas meal with 20 other individuals , all vaccinated  and her brother is triple jabbed with pfiser , his last jab being three weeks earlier , and has just caught covid along with 17 others from the party and is feeling rough.

In my opinion , whoever hasnt caught covid yet will catch it next week , next month or next year. There is no hiding from this , and it aint going away no matter how many jags they give people.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Just one thing, while you are rambling that isn't what the science says. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 11, 2021, 10:22:43 AM
Because MOST people have been wearing masks and distancing. That tends to reduce transmission.
That as well as flu vaccinations.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on December 11, 2021, 10:02:19 AM
Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing
Because nobody could tell difference Sheepy you fecking idiot.
Because MOST people have been wearing masks and distancing. That tends to reduce transmission. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2021, 10:15:26 AM
Why post a link to an American website? As for Britain flu is much diminished because so many people get a flu jab every year.
LOL,,,

papasmurf

Why post a link to an American website? As for Britain flu is much diminished because so many people get a flu jab every year.

Sheepy