Why has the flu all but disappeared?

Started by Sheepy, December 11, 2021, 10:02:19 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 11, 2021, 04:55:05 PM
Sounds like Smurphys village has had a visit from the brotherhood. Exercising their freedoms. So smurphy has had to call the local Police.
This forum has been quite fun the last day or so. We have pappies endles porkies , and good old trying and failing to defend rear charmer and new labour.

I dont know who is the more deluded out the two of them , but its all good fun .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 04:42:51 PM
we are all sitting on the edge of our chairs in spine tingling suspense at the politically correct incident in the village you can't comment on .

It is Mrs Patel at the corner shop. The police have just caught Pappy looking down the front of her frock.  Lucky, randy old bugger :)
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 04:42:51 PM
we are all sitting on the edge of our chairs in spine tingling suspense at the politically correct incident in the village you can't comment on .
Sounds like Smurphys village has had a visit from the brotherhood. Exercising their freedoms. So smurphy has had to call the local Police.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2021, 04:38:30 PM
No, we have a problem in the village hopefully temporarily that I can't comment about due to political correctness.

This is exciting.  Now I have to know.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 11, 2021, 04:05:38 PM
I dunno, I don't even want to think about the twisted logic.
Thats the problem sheep , too many not engaging brain and letting journalists and governments do their thinking for them while wallowing in a pool of manufactured hysteria.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2021, 04:40:21 PM
No secret involved.
we are all sitting on the edge of our chairs in spine tingling suspense at the politically correct incident in the village you cant comment on .

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2021, 04:38:30 PM
No, we have a problem in the village hopefully temporarily that I can't comment about due to political correctness.
your secret is safe with us pappy.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 04:36:15 PM
whats a police matter? An elderly gentleman in london poking fun at you?

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2021, 04:34:30 PM
I would suggest not doing that, strangers not welcome in the village at all currently. (Now a police matter.)
whats a police matter? An elderly gentleman in london poking fun at you?

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 03:04:21 PM
omicron is spreading rapidly through scotland at the minute despite all the extreme measures krankie has took. Its like standing on the beach trying to stop the tide with your hands.

Well on the Brightside, Boris has had to be a bit more careful how he hands out the global orders, whereas Krankie gets hers straight from Brussels to stay in line.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on December 11, 2021, 04:21:50 PM

What I really need is cheering up. I think that I will go down to The Lizard, knock on Pappy's door, wish him the complements of the season and then sneeze all over him. That should give us both a good  laugh

:)Dancing
I would suggest not doing that, strangers not welcome in the village at all currently. (Now a police matter.)

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on December 11, 2021, 04:27:25 PM
That would cheer me up.  Be careful, you might be arrested for terrorism.  😁
the report button will be getting burnt out tonight ;D

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester on December 11, 2021, 04:21:50 PM
What I really need is cheering up. I think that I will go down to The Lizard, knock on Pappy's door, wish him the complements of the season and then sneeze all over him. That should give us both a good  laugh

:)Dancing

That would cheer me up.  Be careful, you might be arrested for terrorism.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.