Why has the flu all but disappeared?

Started by Sheepy, December 11, 2021, 10:02:19 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on December 20, 2021, 01:19:33 PM
Except that won't happen John and it will be marked down as the preference at the time.

For YOU it won't

After that business with the ricin I put special arrangements in place for me and made sure several project managers knew it. 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing
Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Laureate and inventor of the PCR process said several years ago that "the PCR is a process. It does not tell you that you are sick." It was never meant to be a Covid test.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 20, 2021, 01:17:07 PM
Once you're on the slab if they gouge your nose off and courier it to my nephew he will run a DNA profile and work it out from the bugs in your snot and the cells in your mucous membranes ...
Except that won't happen John and it will be marked down as the preference at the time. 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on December 12, 2021, 12:58:18 PM
So how do I know if the yearly flu virus has killed me, the jab or Covid? ah well that's the clever bit nobody does.

Once you're on the slab if they gouge your nose and a cubic inch of flesh from the injection site off and courier it to my nephew he will run a DNA profile and work it out from the bugs in your snot and the cells in your mucous membranes ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Hello, the science tells you they cannot tell the difference. 

Sheepy

So how do I know if the yearly flu virus has killed me, the jab or Covid? ah well that's the clever bit nobody does.

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 08:42:52 PM
well heres one ( of many ) links regarding bbc propaganda. In this one , as many others , they pass off a former conservative political candiadte as an ordianry mother concerned about scot gov policy.
He will run away if you prove him wrong.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2021, 08:37:36 PM
None of it if you don't provide a credible verifiable link.
well heres one ( of many ) links regarding bbc propaganda. In this one , as many others , they pass off a former conservative political candiadte as an ordianry mother concerned about scot gov policy.

BREAKING: The "worried parent" who appeared on Reporting Scotland last night attacking the Scottish Govt over schooling, stood for the Scottish Conservatives in the 2007 council elections. Alison Payne, who is also a former adviser to Annabel Goldie, stood as Alison Miller.

and the link about jacinda ardern is  here...

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1469418652562866182

Election Wizard

@ElectionWiz

WATCH: New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern says her country has created a special account to fund journalists who will produce government-approved stories on Covid-19.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 08:33:23 PM
beleive which bit pappy? The bit about the bbc or jacinda ardern?
None of it if you don't provide a credible verifiable link.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 11, 2021, 08:01:05 PM
Of course you believe that.
beleive which bit pappy? The bit about the bbc or jacinda ardern?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 11, 2021, 07:52:45 PM
just reading this on twitter..

WATCH: New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern says her country has created a special account to fund journalists who will produce government-approved stories on Covid-19.

unbelievable.

State sponsored propaganda , otherwise known to us in the uk as the bbc.
Of course you believe that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

just reading this on twitter..

unbelievable.

State sponsored propaganda , otherwise known to us in the uk as the bbc.

T00ts

Mod notice

So can the fun continue on topic then please?  :)

T00ts