Has the Daily Express let us down?

Started by HallowedBrexit, December 11, 2021, 04:14:23 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on December 11, 2021, 04:14:23 PM

So far, we could all rely on the Daily Express to bring us mostly positive Brexit news.
Personally I would not rely on the Daily Express for anything.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on December 11, 2021, 04:14:23 PM
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1534017/UK-trade-data-post-Brexit-GDP-EU-evg

BREXIT, according to its backers, was meant to create endless opportunities. So far, however, the UK has failed to make the vote profitable, with the prospect of "global Britain" quickly fading according to recent data.

So far, we could all rely on the Daily Express to bring us mostly positive Brexit news. They have now been infiltrated by EU. trolls who are saying that the EU is handily outperforming our fledgling Empire in the making economically.

Personally, I put that down to Remoaner whining and people not believing enough. Union Flag
It is now time for us to put our foot down and replace Boris with someone who is more firm in their belief in Brexit (JRM?)

As you know yourself , freedom cannot be quantified in terms of hard cash mate.

Poor auld keir starmer has a very hard gig in trying to sell rejoin , and on top of that covid took the wind right out of remoaner sails.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HallowedBrexit

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1534017/UK-trade-data-post-Brexit-GDP-EU-evg

BREXIT, according to its backers, was meant to create endless opportunities. So far, however, the UK has failed to make the vote profitable, with the prospect of "global Britain" quickly fading according to recent data.

So far, we could all rely on the Daily Express to bring us mostly positive Brexit news. They have now been infiltrated by EU. trolls who are saying that the EU is handily outperforming our fledgling Empire in the making economically.

Personally, I put that down to Remoaner whining and people not believing enough. Union Flag
It is now time for us to put our foot down and replace Boris with someone who is more firm in their belief in Brexit (JRM?)