Looks like Boris is on his way out

Started by Borchester, December 12, 2021, 07:36:15 PM

« previous - next »

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 08:26:43 PM
more whining about johnson and tories over the last 11 years , but the fact remains had labour been any good in government in england , they would still be in power.

The one area they have remained in power is wales , and i keep asking what is wales doing any better to combat covid that johnson or sturgeon arent?

Eithics and rules ? You are having a facking laugh good old. tony blair never let himself be bothered with ethics rules or truth did  he?

Enjoy your moment of sunshine while it lasts good old.
After attacks on Labour past and present ,it would seem your main reason for posting is disrupting every subject with your constant drivel.
I was honestly responding to Toots. I was hardly going to say what a cracking bunch of boys and girls Boris, and his crew are.she knows that's not what I would think.  I didn't give her a name , because it might take a genius , and I have told you I don't see any politician to  be that. Blair, had his problems , and he payed a price. So should Boris.

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 12, 2021, 08:18:58 PM
Agree Toots , it's a good hiding to nothing situation. I haven't supported much of what they  have done for eleven years or so. And I think the problems were there and building. But this COVID, thing has really completely screwed up their chances of getting on an even keel, It's Johnsons behaviour toward ethics and rules that diminish the fact that the government has been trying to balance the response to COVID, with a bag over their heads. And considering that haven't done to bad.
However it is that bad right now that it will take a very special talent to get out of the mess without just becoming another of its victims.
more whining about johnson and tories over the last 11 years , but the fact remains had labour been any good in government in england , they would still be in power.

The one area they have remained in power is wales , and i keep asking what is wales doing any better to combat covid that johnson or sturgeon arent?

Eithics and rules ? You are having a facking laugh good old. tony blair never let himself be bothered with ethics rules or truth did  he?

Enjoy your moment of sunshine while it lasts good old.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on December 12, 2021, 07:43:54 PM
As far as I can see at present it isn't a case of who I would want and in any case there is no obvious talent or aptitude. It is more a case of just who is daft enough to take the role. Even Starmer I believe would run a mile if it was offered on a platter.

Agree Toots , it's a good hiding to nothing situation. I haven't supported much of what they  have done for eleven years or so. And I think the problems were there and building. But this COVID, thing has really completely screwed up their chances of getting on an even keel, It's Johnsons behaviour toward ethics and rules that diminish the fact that the government has been trying to balance the response to COVID, with a bag over their heads. And considering that haven't done to bad.
However it is that bad right now that it will take a very special talent to get out of the mess without just becoming another of its victims.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on December 12, 2021, 07:36:15 PM
Apparently he will be going on TV at 8pm to explain why we should all take our Lemsip or some such nonsense, which rather suggests that he is well buggered.

My choice would be Liz Truss as PM because she isn't ashamed to be British and Priti Patel as her deputy, because when things got dull Priti would probably bomb Brussels.

How about you guys? Who do you want as the next PM?
Anyone but a Tory, and as for Liz unTrusstworthy  or the Angel of Death, (Priti Patel,) you must be joking.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on December 12, 2021, 07:43:54 PM
As far as I can see at present it isn't a case of who I would want and in any case there is no obvious talent or aptitude. It is more a case of just who is daft enough to take the role. Even Starmer I believe would run a mile if it was offered on a platter.
you can see all the labour troops out in force across the interwebby  as i keep saying smelling blood , and pining for revenge. They have many scores to settle with bojo , not least over brexit.

Constant whine im hearing is that he hasnt levelled up northern england. Of course they were saying /are saying the same thing to scotland about the snp more or less. We even had labour clown michael marra claiming its our fault in scotland labour arent liked in England .;D

Starmer is a clown of the highest order. No change there you say.

In many ways it would be poetic justice for someone like starmer to be tossed the mantle of pm during a once in a century pandmic. The man would fail miserably.

Labour only like coming in to govern once others have done all the heavy lifting for them. Has labour run wales been a covid utopia ? Im not sure , john of gwent tells us no .

Starmer would be a disaster.

This is all of johnsons making to be fair toots. As far as i can see , johnson hasnt peed off the tory faithfull by having a party , or not levelling up the north , or any other nonsensical rubbish. He is peeing off the tory fatihfull by all these restrictions pure and simple , and needs to grow a spine and say enough is enough.

Will he take the chance the omicron is indeed extremely mild and not a cause for concern? Or will he bottle it , and starmers ticking timebomb of supporting government policy in the coming week to upset the party faithfull further down the line go off later this week and take bojo with it?

I can't see anyone with obvious talent to replace johnson , but liz truss? Naw! Surely no? I mean come on . If the tories has an arlene foster or krankie , possibly , but another theresa may clone ?

If liz truss is the favourite then by christ the tories cupboards are even emptier than i thought.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on December 12, 2021, 07:36:15 PM
Apparently he will be going on TV at 8pm to explain why we should all take our Lemsip or some such nonsense, which rather suggests that he is well buggered.

My choice would be Liz Truss as PM because she isn't ashamed to be British and Priti Patel as her deputy, because when things got dull Priti would probably bomb Brussels.

Borchester

Algerie Francais !