Looks like Boris is on his way out

Started by Borchester, December 12, 2021, 07:36:15 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on December 14, 2021, 10:53:59 PM
That list of so-called rebel MPs are probably the real conservatives.
Choose your next PM from that list. My MP Tom Tugendhat will be there. I pleaded with him to vote against this nonsense, and he did.
Well I reckon the rebels will topple Boris,the next election will see a lab lib coalition and we will be back in the eu in all but name and Bliar,Starmer and Thornberry will be soo happy.

We of course will be crapped on.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

That list of so-called rebel MPs are probably the real conservatives.
Choose your next PM from that list. My MP Tom Tugendhat will be there. I pleaded with him to vote against this nonsense, and he did.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Just watching news at ten and Julie Etchingham can hardly contain herself trying to hide her smirks.

Boris is done for and they look to reverse brexit too.

Baff

I'm expecting him to win at least one more general election.

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on December 12, 2021, 10:41:49 PM

And if Johnson does go, as I said before, it will be "Borexit".
You keep smirking in spite quack quack. This you getting your hopes up those who delivered brexit are about to fall and the public , this silent majority you keep waffling on about , are going to sweep engerlund back into your beloved EU.?

I think you are in a for another big dissapointment in 2 years time .

Now you have predicted johnson will go , then you have given his enemies the kiss of death knowing your political predictions over the years. So i now fully expect him to survive.;D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on December 12, 2021, 10:41:49 PM
Johnson's TV address to the nation this evening was actually one of the few occasions when he hasn't been boolsheeting from start to finish. I believe he was deadly serious about the threat from the Omicron variant - a somewhat unknown threat. It's clear now that it spreads much more easily than even the Delta variant but it's not yet clear whether it causes so much serious illness.

But is Johnson on the way out? Next week's by-election result is being watched, not least by Tory rivals and their followers.

good article here on the nonsense and hysterics about covid in your country..

What about doctors in South Africa where the new variant has been circulating for weeks? Were they suddenly raising the alarm? Far from it. Instead, we heard from the CEO of a South African hospital chain telling us, for the umpteenth time, that patients diagnosed with Omicron have symptoms which are 'far milder than anything we experienced during the first three waves.'

On balance, the outlook for the UK as it prepares for the Omicron wave was better yesterday than it had been the day before when Raab said that Plan B was unnecessary. If you want an explanation for the sudden lurch towards vaccine passports, mandatory masks and working from home, you won't find it in epidemiological science, but you may find it in political science.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/is-this-the-real-reason-boris-introduced-covid-restrictions-

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 13, 2021, 08:00:35 AM

Johnson is a Tw** who was elected primarlily to deliver brexit which he has done. 
Brexit is not even a quarter done, it is chaos and a disaster, which will get a lot worse from January the 1st 2022 when the next set of regulations Boris signed for but did not read come into place with no sign at all of the infrastructure needed or the staff needed.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 12, 2021, 09:31:45 PM
The only reason they are in power in Wales is other lefties prop them up rather than see the Tories in, and the people do not forgive Thatcher. To the extent they are happy to be handed Marxist republican insanity rather than a Tory first minister

Labour lost its majority in 2003 when they demanded a woman nobody had ever heard of be handed Labours safest Welsh seat as part of the policy to throw men on the dole and give women the jobs.

Labour suffered the worst defeat ever in living memory in the seat that sent Nye Bevan to create the NHS.
hopefully the welsh will wake up one day. As i said john , i keep hearing about the wonders of keir starmers party , and look in vain for the utopia of health wealth and happiness over in wales , and i struggle in vain to see it.

In practically every walk of life , wales seems to be at the bottom of the league tables under the labour party , especially dealing with covid.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on December 12, 2021, 09:28:34 PM
What do I expect? well perhaps some people with standards who care for this country and people,a massive ask I know considering the long line of freeloaders,liars and carpetbaggers who have graced the steps of No 10.

It's not entirely a case of expectations given what's on offer other than somewhere some hope.

Why what do you expect?
Cromwell , with respect , yesterday you told me i didnt need to lecture you on my "political perspective" as you had known me , a scottish nationalist , for ten years online , today you ask me what i expect of english politicians and the de facto english parliament which i want to take my countries politicians out of.!  ;D

For the most part , there has never been this great pool of talent in your countires parliament that care for the people of your country , and the few that have appeared over times have been few and far between , each flawed in their own ways.

I think a lot of folk in your country need to calm right down , this covid malarkey seems to be sending many doolally.

Johnson is a Tw** who was elected primarlily to deliver brexit which he has done. If you think starmer and his clowns are better vote for them in two year. With the caveat you will be back being good little europeans and england the north west corner of the brussells empire.

Apart from that , i think you need to lower your expectations. Politicians always over promise and under deliver. remember tony blair?>:(

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 12, 2021, 09:16:09 PM
There you go you got me rattled.:) Expand the quote.
Im not trying to rattle you , though i saw you were a wee bit shaky when labours dodgy PFI history was brought up.

You are an out and out neo liberal pro european centrist blairite , who despite your protestations to pipe down the partisanship , are beyond any form of help.

Im simply countering the drivel you are spouting.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on December 12, 2021, 10:58:53 PM
The Tories don't seem to have many suitable candidates. Maybe Nigel Farage would give them a hand as PM. Union Flag

Nope. I want Liz Truss. The trouble with Boris is that he has gone all serious and started to chase the votes of climate changers and the like. Rubbish like that don't like anyone, including themselves, so they will never support Bojo. The old Boris would have seen that straight away, but the Mark II version seems to have gotten a bit soft headed. He was on the TV a few minutes ago trying to ruin everyone's Christmas with more bollocks about this flu he is so keen on.

Meanwhile Liz Truss is opposed by Nick Clegg, Polly Toynbee and George Monbiot and you can't get a better endorsement than that
Algerie Francais !

Barry

The Tories don't seem to have many suitable candidates. Maybe Nigel Farage would give them a hand as PM. Union Flag
† The end is nigh †

HDQQ

Johnson's TV address to the nation this evening was actually one of the few occasions when he hasn't been boolsheeting from start to finish. I believe he was deadly serious about the threat from the Omicron variant - a somewhat unknown threat. It's clear now that it spreads much more easily than even the Delta variant but it's not yet clear whether it causes so much serious illness.

But is Johnson on the way out? Next week's by-election result is being watched, not least by Tory rivals and their followers.

And if Johnson does go, as I said before, it will be "Borexit".
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 08:26:43 PMThe one area they have remained in power is wales , and i keep asking what is wales doing any better to combat covid that johnson or sturgeon arent?

The only reason they are in power in Wales is other lefties prop them up rather than see the Tories in, and the people do not forgive Thatcher. To the extent they are happy to be handed Marxist republican insanity rather than a Tory first minister

Labour lost its majority in 2003 when they demanded a woman nobody had ever heard of be handed Labours safest Welsh seat as part of the policy to throw men on the dole and give women the jobs.

Labour suffered the worst defeat ever in living memory in the seat that sent Nye Bevan to create the NHS.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on December 12, 2021, 08:57:55 PM
well cromwell , im not sure what you are expecting but one things for sure , as i keep saying  , whatever magic bullet you expect to appear and solve many issues , starmers labour wont solve them going by their performances.
What do I expect? well perhaps some people with standards who care for this country and people,a massive ask I know considering the long line of freeloaders,liars and carpetbaggers who have graced the steps of No 10.

It's not entirely a case of expectations given what's on offer other than somewhere some hope.

Why what do you expect?