SKY NewsCummings says pictures of Downing Street parties exist - and will 'inevitably get out'

Started by GBNews, December 13, 2021, 01:00:09 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 14, 2021, 07:55:41 PM
Yes, I could steal Nick's admin password, break into whatever server he uses physically (virtually would leave a trace in the outer firewall), log in as root and physically edit the database table content while ensuring beforehand the system time is artificially rigged to ensure any change is logged at the exact millisecond your original post appeared 
Utter nonsense.

What has my admin password got to do with server access? The admin password just lets me control the forum, it doesn't give you access to the servers, you can get server info by pinging the url. 

Any hacking attempt will just instigate a die. 😆 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 14, 2021, 07:55:41 PM

Nobody on here for sure. You're not worth it. None of us are. Stick a pin in your ego and bugger off.
No one takes pleasure in seeing him banned or moderated. We are here to debate. This though is the same story with this guy played out over and over time and again.

This started when pappy told me on the old forum he voted liberal in his constituency to tactically vote out the tory in 2019 in the aftermath of the election. I have gently ribbed him about it as it failed  , the tory got in in his seat.

Over time , he has come to deny he said that , then recently as you saw , the lies got that big from him he went on to claim he voted tory.

I dont believe he did vote tory , and for the record i believe he made a mistake.

...but rather than saying so , he then invents even bigger lies and runs off screaming someone has edited his post to pass the buck.

There isnt one shred of honesty , deceny or humility in the man. He is beyond any form of  debate or interaction with as we all know who have listened to his bile over the years on various forums.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on December 14, 2021, 10:28:44 AM(There are several people on the forum with the expertise to do it.)

Right.

My turn.

On behalf of those on here actually capable of doing what you suggest, and because a tiny part of the job I do now, for more money in real terms than I've ever been handed as a salary, is to lay the snares to catch anyone trying such a stunt for a Megabucks reward, puts me in that group, in my humble opinion ....

Yes, I could steal Nick's admin password, break into whatever server he uses physically (virtually would leave a trace in the outer firewall), log in as root and physically edit the database table content while ensuring beforehand the system time is artificially rigged to ensure any change is logged at the exact millisecond your original post appeared 

All I have to do then is extract myself from the electronics and from the building all so I can stitch you up.

Now, if there was a quarter of a billion in untraceable gold bullion in the fucking vault under the computer I might find it worthwhile to assemble a hit team to accomplish this

But who the hell hates you so much they would go to that level of expense and involvement ?

Nobody on here for sure. You're not worth it. None of us are. Stick a pin in your ego and bugger off.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on December 14, 2021, 10:28:44 AM
Yes it has been edited and maliciously so. (There are several people on the forum with the expertise to do it.)
Please stop posting utter rubbish. You are now on moderated posts.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 14, 2021, 10:20:04 AM
I have checked the logs. The post has not been edited.
Yes it has been edited and maliciously so. (There are several people on the forum with the expertise to do it.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on December 14, 2021, 08:04:25 AM
I did not write "I vote Tory," whoever edited that should be banned from the forum.
I have checked the logs. The post has not been edited.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 14, 2021, 08:04:25 AM
I did not write "I vote Tory," whoever edited that should be banned from the forum.
i dont know how many times you have been caught out with the "search " facility on this forum . John of gwent caught out your lies about denying you were hiding in your house over covid a while back , and there has been many instances over the years. Now this.

You continually and blatantly lie time and again , are called out on it , then running screaming to mods and weary their ears hitting the report button constantly.

Modern technology and liars just dont go do they pappy. Typical of many on the left , and old labour dinosaurs like you.

...and then to wriggle on the hook and claim someone has edited your post , well , bottom of the barrell stuf from you yet again..Im asume you are hinting the mods did so , as no one else has the facility to edit your posts? which is why i supplied link to thread you said it in.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 14, 2021, 07:51:06 AM
Heres what you said to me at the weekened. This isnt me flaming for barrys reference , im quoting pappysmurf word for word.

Heres the thread he said it in.

https://pol-tics.com/united-kingdom-politics/2/downing-street-woes/2212/msg81903#msg81903

So borchester isnt lying about pappysmurf , he is telling the truth.

Im not sure how it can be flaming to point out when a forum member blatantly lies on this forum.

There you go . Another day on this politics forum and the antics of pappysmurf.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 13, 2021, 03:46:09 PM
Borchester do not lie about me like that, I would rather commit suicide than vote for those nasty, callous, incompetent crooks that are the Tories.
Heres what you said to me at the weekened. This isnt me flaming for barrys reference , im quoting pappysmurf word for word.

I voted Tory tactically. You know zero about the constituency I live in.

Heres the thread he said it in.

https://pol-tics.com/united-kingdom-politics/2/downing-street-woes/2212/msg81903#msg81903

So borchester isnt lying about pappysmurf , he is telling the truth.

Im not sure how it can be flaming to point out when a forum member blatantly lies on this forum.

There you go . Another day on this politics forum and the antics of pappysmurf.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on December 13, 2021, 07:51:26 AM
I am waiting for the pictures/videos of the parties at DWP HQ to appear.
Of course you do,your bitterness and hatred knows no bounds.

I would like to see Bliar face a trial regarding his conduct surrounding the Iraq war,won't happen though so he's innocent till proved otherwise.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on December 13, 2021, 03:46:09 PM
Borchester do not lie about me like that, I would rather commit suicide than vote for those nasty, callous, incompetent crooks that are the Tories.

Fair enough. I would be happy for you to commit suicide under any circumstances. 
Algerie Francais !

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Good old

Alleged photographs have got papers into deep trouble before if taken at face value. It's pretty certain there are photos, but probably a very careful approach to their publication.

papasmurf