Dr Coetzee uk/ wider world overreacting to omicron

Started by Thomas, December 14, 2021, 08:19:54 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on December 17, 2021, 10:10:09 PM
I think I made my point, but curious about yours.  I know nothing about this person, so tell me more.  What is his condition?
...and that is your problem. You are so determined in your opinion that you don't even make any effort to see the other side. I have tried to understand your point of view but admit that I find it totally lacking in any kind of understanding or care of how others have been and still are being affected. 

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 17, 2021, 09:04:24 PM
That's great!!

Kate Garraway's husband has been at deaths door for nearly 2 years.

What's your point?

I think I made my point, but curious about yours.  I know nothing about this person, so tell me more.  What is his condition?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 17, 2021, 01:44:00 PM
I had a runny nose for 2 days, a few weeks ago.  Probably Moronic.  Some people doubt I ever had Covid, but the fact is I live in London, went to nearly 100 protests since the scamdemic began, travel on buses and tube; to think I could have avoided all these variants is silly, and most likely had all three.  Each one got milder.  I now feel grrrrrreat.  Thank god I never got the snake oil.
That's great!!

Kate Garraway's husband has been at deaths door for nearly 2 years. 

What's your point?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on December 17, 2021, 04:17:55 PM
Bragging?? Nope.  I was making a point, that it's normal not to be very ill from these increasingly mild variants.  And you make my point - if you think I did not have Covid at all in the last 2 years, despite living in London, travelling and mixing without a mask, then you are living in la la land.  You are paranoid, and spreading fear.
If you say so. 

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on December 17, 2021, 03:55:05 PM
Aw come on. Bragging over what you 'think' you might have had proves nothing and you know what they say - pride goeth before a fall.

Bragging?? Nope.  I was making a point, that it's normal not to be very ill from these increasingly mild variants.  And you make my point - if you think I did not have Covid at all in the last 2 years, despite living in London, travelling and mixing without a mask, then you are living in la la land.  You are paranoid, and spreading fear.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on December 17, 2021, 03:18:43 PM
I'm not lucky, it's quite normal, but hey, there's nothing like spreading fear around, is there?  You know, it's wrong to shout 'fire' in a cinema, and you may be familiar with the boy who cried wolf.
Aw come on. Bragging over what you 'think' you might have had proves nothing and you know what they say - pride goeth before a fall.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on December 17, 2021, 02:13:35 PM
Congratulations! Aren't you the lucky one? So many others have ended up in a mortuary. I wonder how many you spread the virus to on your joyful trip around town.

I'm not lucky, it's quite normal, but hey, there's nothing like spreading fear around, is there?  You know, it's wrong to shout 'fire' in a cinema, and you may be familiar with the boy who cried wolf.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on December 17, 2021, 01:44:00 PM
I had a runny nose for 2 days, a few weeks ago.  Probably Moronic.  Some people doubt I ever had Covid, but the fact is I live in London, went to nearly 100 protests since the scamdemic began, travel on buses and tube; to think I could have avoided all these variants is silly, and most likely had all three.  Each one got milder.  I now feel grrrrrreat.  Thank god I never got the snake oil.
Congratulations! Aren't you the lucky one? So many others have ended up in a mortuary. I wonder how many you spread the virus to on your joyful trip around town.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on December 17, 2021, 10:06:08 AM
Got the sniffles, a headache or stomach pain? You might have Omicron (msn.com)
Oh my god, I have had Omicron, I just ignored it and worked through as normal, but then it might have been just a winter cold and a bit of flu. Keep up the immune system I say, it is what it was designed for. Wait for it, hysterics will be following along like a bad smell.

I had a runny nose for 2 days, a few weeks ago.  Probably Moronic.  Some people doubt I ever had Covid, but the fact is I live in London, went to nearly 100 protests since the scamdemic began, travel on buses and tube; to think I could have avoided all these variants is silly, and most likely had all three.  Each one got milder.  I now feel grrrrrreat.  Thank god I never got the snake oil.

Sheepy

Got the sniffles, a headache or stomach pain? You might have Omicron (msn.com)
Oh my god, I have had Omicron, I just ignored it and worked through as normal, but then it might have been just a winter cold and a bit of flu. Keep up the immune system I say, it is what it was designed for. Wait for it, hysterics will be following along like a bad smell.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 16, 2021, 10:19:08 PM
That is your take on it. I see things diametrically opposed to you.
I would never have guessed, not that I am surprised by it though, some people love the daily hysterics, pumped out by the Westminster party and the MSM. 

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on December 16, 2021, 11:47:26 PM
Wrapped up in that is a good idea. If furlough payments were conditional upon being vaccinated, it would certainly focus minds

That's right, it would focus my mind on taking it to court.  😁  While other minds may focus on turning to crime to survive.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 17, 2021, 08:42:44 AMNicks post though was suggesting anti vaxxers are by and large stella drinking council estate plebs , which of course is bollocks.
Which is why I completely ignored him and only answered srb who was completely taken in with the hysterical nonsense.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 17, 2021, 08:27:06 AM
Hysterical nonsense. Fear has already taken over your minds.
Nicks post though was suggesting anti vaxxers are by and large stella drinking council estate plebs , which of course is bollocks.

I see matt le tisseier , multi millionaire footballer , is calling for a review into why loads of sports people these past two years have been having heart attacks coincidentally in line with being jabbed with these vaccines.

He makes the point even suggesting an inquirey is having people labelled anti vaxxer in what is supposed to be a free and fair liberal western society.

Nick and one or two others on this forum doing their bit to crush any dissent to government mainstream propaganda.

The fact no one can have a sensible conversation on this subject with out being demonised for dissenting against hysteria shows how polarised the western world has become. I dont think i have ever seen society n any country as polarised these last few years as what im seeing..

On top of that , for the first time in history of mankind , we are now demanding 5 year old children are put into the front line to be used as shields to protect the elderly. I think some facking people need to have a good long hard look at themselves and engage brains .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on December 16, 2021, 11:47:26 PM
Wrapped up in that is a good idea. If furlough payments were conditional upon being vaccinated, it would certainly focus minds

Hysterical nonsense. Fear has already taken over your minds.