Channel 4 tonight 19:30

Started by cromwell, December 17, 2021, 07:07:18 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on December 17, 2021, 08:59:13 PM
The truth that there are disabled people collecting this benefit or like some I know, haven't worked for 35 years and have a full gym membership!!

Smurf won't believe it if they show there is systemic fraud going on, it will all be lies. 
Maybe there is but figures show they are in a tiny minority,you knowing a handful of people does not constitute wholesale fraud.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on December 17, 2021, 07:07:18 PM
A dispatches special,can always see it on catch up.

7:30 pmNew Dispatches
The Truth About Disability Benefits - Season 12 Episode 5

You can guarantee smurfy will watch this,and besides all else he isn't always wrong,benefits staff and others on the people who've died.

I know there are those on here with no time for those on benefits but imo needing that support can happen to almost anyone.

I don't have any particular antipathy towards cripples, particularly since I am one. In fact I quite enjoy a bit of dwarf throwing. But I am pretty certain what the show will be about. Somebody will appear on the screen and say that he or she committed suicide five times because the giro arrived late.

I don't begrudge the Social Security bill, which is just as well because even if all benefit payments were stopped I am bloody certain I would not get any of it back. But don't expect me to feel guilty as well,
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on December 17, 2021, 07:07:18 PM

You can guarantee smurfy will watch this,and besides all else he isn't always wrong,benefits staff and others on the people who've died.

I know there are those on here with no time for those on benefits but imo needing that support can happen to almost anyone.

The truth that there are disabled people collecting this benefit or like some I know, haven't worked for 35 years and have a full gym membership!!

Smurf won't believe it if they show there is systemic fraud going on, it will all be lies.  
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?