Lord Frost walks out

Started by Streetwalker, December 18, 2021, 08:06:49 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on December 19, 2021, 08:58:45 AM

Nobody voted for 'no deal',

Bullshit

I did for one 

As I have repeatedly said. Cameron went in TV and declared that a vote to leave would make no sense if we did not walk away from the whole kit and caboodle and I said F@@@ YES let's have a bit of that.

I was fucking incandescent to find the lying scum still fucking talking about how to F@@@ off four and a half fucking years and two fucking elections later 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on December 19, 2021, 10:08:21 AM
Well, it has certainly gotten the board talking.

Lord Frost has demanded lower taxes and a tougher line on Brexit, which won't lose him any votes with the Tory grassroots. I can't see much hope of the former, but telling the EU to go fly a kite won't be difficult.

I am a bit wobbly on these matters, but can a member of the House of Lords still be PM?
Yeah we should tell them to sod off but we are in a funny old situation where too many in the Westminster bubble wouldn't dream of saying that,they don't and didn't subscribe to brexit which is why we are where we are.

Britains got talent.......probably but in the political world it is well hidden.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on December 19, 2021, 09:32:34 AM
OK Vasily so you and Borky obviously cannot read,where did I say any of that you posted?
Never mind what T00ts posted either.

I still agree with most of what she said,Borky with the greatest of respect told me I was talking bollocks which is fine because we all do at times not least you and Borky  :P

So I recall on what I sad a few years ago (to much laughter then) as an illustration I'm perhaps not talking bollocks.

You and Borky seize on that,your comprehension skills go out of the window,read T00ts post again about where we are now and the bit about brexit and the virus,the lack of any outstanding political figures and yeah how that could all go wrong even to the extent of turning to more extreme political leaders and solutions.

You think that's all bollocks,ok we'll see.

Well, it has certainly gotten the board talking.

Lord Frost has demanded lower taxes and a tougher line on Brexit, which won't lose him any votes with the Tory grassroots. I can't see much hope of the former, but telling the EU to go fly a kite won't be difficult.

I am a bit wobbly on these matters, but can a member of the House of Lords still be PM?
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on December 19, 2021, 09:46:07 AMI don't have any great animosity towards 'Krankie'
Ain't that what I said then? 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on December 19, 2021, 09:31:07 AM
Everyone is misguided but you Ducky, I bet you agree with everything Krankie in Scotland says because she takes her orders straight from Brussels and the incompetents in Westminster follow along within a couple of weeks. So out of Brussels control we are not and they still rule the roost, it just looks like they don't, so no need for more hysterics.
You clearly don't have Thomas's immense powers of memory.

I am vehemently opposed to the break-up of Britain and to the nationalist parties that seek to destroy our island nation. I don't have any great animosity towards 'Krankie' possibly because, from a non-Scottish viewpoint, she's nothing like as bad as her predecessor Smuggy Salmond. 

Actually, when I first read "Krankie in Scotland" I thought you were referring to one of our fellow forum members. Dancing
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on December 19, 2021, 09:21:21 AM
No im a russian bot sent to undermine the free western world . My mind powers are telling you to keep making political predictions , and that the liberals are going to win the next general election.
The liberals are likely to win the next general election . . .
. . . in Australia or Canada ::)

The bot theory holds some water but I was thinking more Iranian or North Korean than Russian.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 19, 2021, 09:08:50 AMand believe me , the bar is very very low.
Don't we all know it. 

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on December 19, 2021, 08:09:30 AM
Sorry cromwell , i have to agree with borkie , im not sure this is the time to trot out once again the fear of the putin bogeyman.

Our bestest bestest bestest friends in the whole wide world , sleep joe and his democrat party are the ones who have made a veiled threat to the uk over northern ireland  , not vlad putin.

Vlad putin isnt the one running around europe imposing the hated climate change philosophy and carbon taxes , forcing us all to wear face nappies and have mandatory jabs while taking away freedoms .

Putin isnt the one trying to drag the uk back into the eu , and siding with the eu on every measure.

Yours........

Vasily mactavish.
OK Vasily so you and Borky obviously cannot read,where did I say any of that you posted?
Never mind what T00ts posted either.

I still agree with most of what she said,Borky with the greatest of respect told me I was talking bollocks which is fine because we all do at times not least you and Borky  :P

So I recall on what I sad a few years ago (to much laughter then) as an illustration I'm perhaps not talking bollocks.

You and Borky seize on that,your comprehension skills go out of the window,read T00ts post again about where we are now and the bit about brexit and the virus,the lack of any outstanding political figures and yeah how that could all go wrong even to the extent of turning to more extreme political leaders and solutions.

You think that's all bollocks,ok we'll see.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on December 19, 2021, 09:27:32 AM
It's the right-wingers who have politicised covid by taking a tough-guy stance and sneering at 'sissies' who approve of restrictions. They are the ones who've driven the anti-vaxxer movement - together with a few misguided left-wing conspiracy theorists and a cohort of big babies who are terrified of needles.

I am a Europhile and proud to be, so I don't have much time for Little Englanders and if I make them go puce in the face and puffing with rage it's like water off a duck's back.
Everyone is misguided but you Ducky, I bet you agree with everything Krankie in Scotland says because she takes her orders straight from Brussels and the incompetents in Westminster follow along within a couple of weeks. So out of Brussels control we are not and they still rule the roost, it just looks like they don't, so no need for more hysterics. 

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on December 19, 2021, 09:18:22 AM
So, in actual fact it has nothing to do with Brexit, but all about an incompetent government and hysterics over covid, which you have also been hysterical over on many occasions. But you dropped Brexit in because like all Europhiles being controlled from Brussels is a wet dream of the global cartel.
It's the right-wingers who have politicised covid by taking a tough-guy stance and sneering at 'sissies' who approve of restrictions. They are the ones who've driven the anti-vaxxer movement - together with a few misguided left-wing conspiracy theorists and a cohort of big babies who are terrified of needles.

I am a Europhile and proud to be, so I don't have much time for Little Englanders and if I make them go puce in the face and puffing with rage it's like water off a duck's back.

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on December 19, 2021, 09:17:11 AM
I've long wondered if Hallowed Brexit was a parody account but then he / she is no more ridiculous in what they say than 33.33% of the other posters on these forums including your good self. That's the key thing!

You could be a parody account set up by a UK unionist to troll Scottish nationalists for all I know.
No im a russian bot sent to undermine the free western world . My mind powers are telling you to keep making political predictions , and that the liberals are going to win the next general election.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on December 19, 2021, 09:12:37 AM
We have an incompetent government in the middle of a covid crisis that's rapidly getting worse again (not just here but in many other countries). The economy is reeling from the effects of covid and undermined by Brexit. We have political scandals and drama in an increasingly volatile environment.

An increasingly incompetent government with a big majority, 3 years more years in office and a looming leadership crisis is in control.

So, in actual fact it has nothing to do with Brexit, but all about an incompetent government and hysterics over covid, which you have also been hysterical over on many occasions. But you dropped Brexit in because like all Europhiles being controlled from Brussels is a wet dream of the global cartel.

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on December 19, 2021, 09:08:50 AM
quack quack. I know humour isnt your strong point , but you do realise hallowed brexit is a parody account set up to troll brexiters on this forum?
I've long wondered if Hallowed Brexit was a parody account but then he / she is no more ridiculous in what they say than 33.33% of the other posters on these forums including your good self. That's the key thing!

You could be a parody account set up by a UK unionist to troll Scottish nationalists for all I know.

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on December 19, 2021, 09:01:40 AM
In what way out of control Ducky? whose control are we missing out on?
We have an incompetent government in the middle of a covid crisis that's rapidly getting worse again (not just here but in many other countries). The economy is reeling from the effects of covid and undermined by Brexit. We have political scandals and drama in an increasingly volatile environment.

An increasingly incompetent government with a big majority, 3 years more years in office and a looming leadership crisis is in control.

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on December 19, 2021, 08:58:45 AM
What's the benefit to the UK of 'no deal'?

Nobody voted for 'no deal', it was never put to the vote. With each day that passes, Britain is getting weaker. It's more a question of whether Britain can hold itself together than becoming a global superpower again.

The control we've 'taken back' is control we had all along - but now we're out of control.
quack quack. I know humour isnt your strong point , but you do realise hallowed brexit is a parody account set up to troll brexiters on this forum?

;D

As for your latest infamous political prediction , i will log it with the rest and await the inevitable fail.

I dont think i have ever seen anyone on any forum who claims to have an interest in politics so out of touch as you are , and believe me , the bar is very very low.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!