Jacob Rees-Mogg cleared of breaking MP rules over loans

Started by Borchester, December 22, 2021, 05:47:25 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 22, 2021, 06:47:23 PM
I have watched enough of his completely out of touch bullshine on BBC Parliament over the years to form an opinion of how totally useless he is.
If you think respecting life is out of touch then shame on you. You're just not a nice person. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 22, 2021, 06:18:04 PM
I don't suppose you have ever met him and he has values in life that you probably wouldn't even think of. 
I have watched enough of his completely out of touch bullshine on BBC Parliament over the years to form an opinion of how totally useless he is.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on December 22, 2021, 06:18:04 PM
I don't suppose you have ever met him and he has values in life that you probably wouldn't even think of. He is essentially a good man and it seems to me that much of your comments are based on pure jealousy that should be beneath you.

Nothing is beneath Pappy. If a dog crapped in the street he (Pappy) would have to look up to notice it.

That said, I reckon The Mogg is a bit too good natured for the PMs job. Still, he is against the EU and that is the bit that counts
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 22, 2021, 06:02:40 PM
The ability to speak bullshine in received pronunciation does not make JRM a fit candidate for any public office let alone Prime Minister.
I don't suppose you have ever met him and he has values in life that you probably wouldn't even think of. He is essentially a good man and it seems to me that much of your comments are based on pure jealousy that should be beneath you. The fact that he speaks as he does should be as accepted as if he came from anywhere else, but no, you include it as reason to vilify a thoroughly decent man.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 22, 2021, 05:59:14 PM
Jacob is a gentleman first and foremost and I believe totally honest, and I really don't think he has ever hankered after the top job.
The ability to speak bullshine in received pronunciation does not make JRM a fit candidate for any public office let alone Prime Minister.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on December 22, 2021, 05:47:25 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59753729

Just in time to take over from Boris. Probably a bit too decent for fatty's job, but he has to be better than all the other candidates
Jacob is a gentleman first and foremost and I believe totally honest, and I really don't think he has ever hankered after the top job. 

Borchester

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59753729

Just in time to take over from Boris. Probably a bit too decent for fatty's job, but he has to be better than all the other candidates
Algerie Francais !