Main Menu

Post Modification

Started by Nick, December 24, 2021, 09:32:02 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: Nick on January 31, 2022, 03:44:56 PM
Is there not a chance of linking to peoples accounts?

I don't mind though.
Not if the URL of a Tweet is inserted. If we were to copy the URL of a Tweet of our own, yes, it would.

No one is interested in my Tweets though, I was thinking of the famous, like Boris, Kier, and other wasters like that. ;)
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Barry on January 31, 2022, 11:32:17 AM
@Nick Any chance of embedding Tweets, please?
Is there not a chance of linking to peoples accounts?

I don't mind though. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

@Nick Any chance of embedding Tweets, please?
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on December 24, 2021, 09:32:02 AM
People have been accusing MODS of editing posts to their own end, this is categorically not true.
I have now made a change that shows when a post was edited.

I probably end up having to modify my own more often than not because the android keyboard predicting system is clearly set to use Venusian, Martian or Lithuanian by default.

Cheers Nick and remember, if all else fails, I can still shoot down the fat, red coated bastard with my trusty missile system and have a months supply of venison ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 24, 2021, 11:06:50 AM
I think we have a poster who is clearly off his rocker and his meds. So it being the season of Goodwill, I shall endeavour to stop winding the poor, crazy sod up.

And with that..

A
MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
A HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO
ONE AND ALL !!
....and to you borkie , and all your family and everyone else on these boards.

As for the poster in question , its sort of become christmas tradition to ban pappy . The only person i feel sorry for is his poor long suffering wife .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on December 24, 2021, 10:46:54 AM
I think it sad nick has had to spend time and effort making changes because of the warped imagination and hysterical claims of a well known compulsive liar on this forum.

I think we have a poster who is clearly off his rocker and his meds. So it being the season of Goodwill, I shall endeavour to stop winding the poor, crazy sod up.

And with that..

A
MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
A HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO
ONE AND ALL !!

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on December 24, 2021, 10:28:26 AM
You mean "a person", surely? ;D
I think it sad nick has had to spend time and effort making changes because of the warped imagination and hysterical claims of a well known compulsive liar on this forum.

Barry

[highlight]People[/highlight] have been accusing MODS of editing posts to their own end, this is categorically not true.
You mean "a person", surely? ;D
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Mod Notice
Smurfy

Post removed I have given you the benefit of the doubt because of the time frame that you just might have not read the warning on the just in time thread regarding mods or anyone else editing your posts.
Last Chance.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

People have been accusing MODS of editing posts to their own end, this is categorically not true.
Doesnt matter nick what you do. Those same "people" will carry on accusing others of editing their posts as a get out clause when they are caught out telling lies.

Best not to take the delusional seriously.

Nick

I have now made a change that shows when a post was edited, and by who.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.