Djokovic deported

Started by Streetwalker, January 05, 2022, 11:17:45 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on January 06, 2022, 10:37:04 AM
Straight from the Australians:
Page 2 point 4
Page 4
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/11/covid-19-vaccination-guidance-on-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-after-mrna-covid-19-vaccines_1.pdf
I think we did all this on another thread . Vaccine =slight increase in heart problems for people under 30 . The infection itself also carries a higher  increased risk of heart problems .  

Non of this applies to Djokovic as he is 34 

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on January 06, 2022, 10:03:25 AM
Young men who take part in vigorous physical activities are the most at risk from cardiac problems induced by the mRNA jabs.
Proof?

Barry

Young men who take part in vigorous physical activities are the most at risk from cardiac problems induced by the mRNA jabs.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on January 06, 2022, 08:59:32 AM
The news just reported him delayed til Monday for legal wranglings. I guess money talks but I'd quite like the Aussies to stick to their guns. Trouble is I don't know if that's because of his stance on Covid or just because I feel he lacks sportsmanship.  ;D
From news on the wireless this morning it appears he thought (was told)  having the infection a while back covered the entry visa . With Australian elections this year and a wave of covid infections the politicians are getting nervous about making mistakes or upsetting the electorate . 

Looks like the guy was led  right into this to be fair but of course could have been avoided by having and/or  proving his vaccine status 

T00ts

The news just reported him delayed til Monday for legal wranglings. I guess money talks but I'd quite like the Aussies to stick to their guns. Trouble is I don't know if that's because of his stance on Covid or just because I feel he lacks sportsmanship.  ;D

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 05, 2022, 11:17:45 PM
Looks like the Aussies are taking a hard line with the Serb  tennis star not being vaccinated . Currently with his visa cancelled sitting in the airport awaiting a plane out
::
Serves him right ,big tart , being scared of needles is not a medical exemption 
Well I'll be deuced,is he on the 15:30 or15:40 flight out of there,obviously not love all around.  
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Looks like the Aussies are taking a hard line with the Serb  tennis star not being vaccinated . Currently with his visa cancelled sitting in the airport awaiting a plane out 

Serves him right ,big tart , being scared of needles is not a medical exemption