Main Menu

Djokovic deported

Started by Streetwalker, January 05, 2022, 11:17:45 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 01:42:59 PM
Every time they deny the Virus or the effectiveness of the vaccine they do just that, and they do that on a daily basis.
Only in your mind, Nick. Facts are facts, they neither respect or disrespect the dead.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Barry on January 10, 2022, 01:40:22 PM
No, I don't. I mean backing up your assertion " Covid lunatics on here disrespect the memory of people who have died FROM Covid."
Every time they deny the Virus or the effectiveness of the vaccine they do just that, and they do that on a daily basis.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 12:36:09 PM
You mean like this one where Sheep is suggesting it's all been lies and the government is going to back track. I, like you don't agree how the death numbers are calculated, but others think the whole thing is a conspiracy which is disrespecting the people who died from it.
No, I don't. I mean backing up your assertion " Covid lunatics on here disrespect the memory of people who have died FROM Covid."
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 12:53:04 PM
You e not pointed to any science. You've just posted a load of mumbo jumbo from websites known for being dodgy.
I told you more words you will be eating, a stopped watch can be right twice a day.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on January 10, 2022, 12:39:57 PM
Nice try, but I cannot divulge all accept the real science I pointed you towards is true and time is on our side.
You've not pointed to any science. You've just posted a load of mumbo jumbo from websites known for being dodgy.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 12:36:09 PM
You mean like this one where Sheep is suggesting it's all been lies and the government is going to back track. I, like you don't agree how the death numbers are calculated, but others think the whole thing is a conspiracy which is disrespecting the people who died from it.

Nice try, but I cannot divulge all accept the real science I pointed you towards is true and time is on our side.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on January 10, 2022, 12:32:59 PM
True. They have also taken a few.
Proportionally it is in millionths of percent. 

Nick

Quote from: Barry on January 10, 2022, 12:26:08 PM
Perhaps by using the quote system on this forum, you could show an example of this. I can't remember that, so my memory perhaps needs jogging.

You mean like this one where Sheep is suggesting it's all been lies and the government is going to back track. I, like you don't agree how the death numbers are calculated, but others think the whole thing is a conspiracy which is disrespecting the people who died from it. 

Quote from: Sheepy on January 10, 2022, 12:22:47 PM
The slow climb down has already started, you might have to eat those words as well. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 12:27:03 PM
Vaccines have saved lives, it's a fact.
True but this isn't a vaccine. It has been used on the back of real vaccines. 

Barry

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 12:27:03 PM
True. They have also taken a few.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on January 10, 2022, 12:25:14 PM
What climb down?
He has already won a court case, and has a huge following in Australia, we will see how long the establishment will hold onto its false idealism. 

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on January 10, 2022, 12:22:47 PM
The slow climb down has already started, you might have to eat those words as well.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 12:13:14 PM
No more despicable than the way the Covid lunatics on here disrespect the memory of people who have died FROM Covid.
Perhaps by using the quote system on this forum, you could show an example of this. I can't remember that, so my memory perhaps needs jogging.
† The end is nigh †