Main Menu

Djokovic deported

Started by Streetwalker, January 05, 2022, 11:17:45 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on January 10, 2022, 08:21:31 PM
And there's you taking sides.  Actually, I didn't say he can't take sides, but he said (not as a moderator) that he tries to be neutral.  But you jumped the gun, and took his side.  🤣
Well whichever way you interpreted it I do try to be impartial as a mod and ensure people get to post even when I don't agree with them. and I don't in this case.

However as a member I do have opinions and when faced with an open goal and certainly  
O Looney did that then I'll shoot and score.

TBF Scott if you were in that position you'd have done the same and don't deny it but don't let it get to you.......it's all just opinions.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on January 10, 2022, 06:48:17 PM
Cromwell can take any side he likes he is a member just like you. If you are suggesting that he takes sides as a Moderator then perhaps you should rethink your comment.

And there's you taking sides.  Actually, I didn't say he can't take sides, but he said (not as a moderator) that he tries to be neutral.  But you jumped the gun, and took his side.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on January 10, 2022, 06:43:22 PM
Fair enough, maybe he's a loony, maybe not, but using this label 'anti-vaxxers' is not helpful.  It is used to put every Covid-vaccine-sceptic into one box.  I for one have never doubted that Covid exists.  I also know it can be deadly (just as the flu can be deadly).  You talk about not taking sides, but you clearly are, with this kind of stuff.  Also, did it not occur to you that some people are plants - as is often used by the BBC - to spread misinformation and make everyone else look bad.
First off Scott many of them were self styled anti vaxxers so I didn't name them they adopted that.

I haven't said you have ever said it doesn't exist he did though,taking sides? yes in the respect I highlight the sheer foolishness of his uttering.

And did it occur to me he's a plant? certainly more like a vegetable with his mind process......but you clearly are clutching at straws to come up with that he's been put in place to discredit.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on January 10, 2022, 06:43:22 PM
Fair enough, maybe he's a loony, maybe not, but using this label 'anti-vaxxers' is not helpful.  It is used to put every Covid-vaccine-sceptic into one box.  I for one have never doubted that Covid exists.  I also know it can be deadly (just as the flu can be deadly).  You talk about not taking sides, but you clearly are, with this kind of stuff.  Also, did it not occur to you that some people are plants - as is often used by the BBC - to spread misinformation and make everyone else look bad.
Cromwell can take any side he likes he is a member just like you. If you are suggesting that he takes sides as a Moderator then perhaps you should rethink your comment.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on January 10, 2022, 04:45:04 PM
Well as I've always said you get vaccinated or not by choice,I  think Streetwalker summed it up quite well though.

There have been fantastic claims by anti vaxxers that covid does not exist and is fake,the care home deaths were never from covid but a govt plot to euthanise people,the whole exercise is to eradicate people and trick and control them with vaccination.

One at the forefront and a signatory to take people to court and accusing nazism was one very aptly named Mr John O Looney.....

Watch him here
https://youtu.be/LIWul_nbMu8

Since then O Looney has contracted Covid and been poorly in ICU,naturally more looneys have come out of the woodwork to say it wasn't covid but a plot to shut him up.

It wasn't he had covid.
https://www.lancs.live/news/uk-world-news/anti-vax-funeral-director-john-22670373?fr=operanews

Fair enough, maybe he's a loony, maybe not, but using this label 'anti-vaxxers' is not helpful.  It is used to put every Covid-vaccine-sceptic into one box.  I for one have never doubted that Covid exists.  I also know it can be deadly (just as the flu can be deadly).  You talk about not taking sides, but you clearly are, with this kind of stuff.  Also, did it not occur to you that some people are plants - as is often used by the BBC - to spread misinformation and make everyone else look bad.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Well as I've always said you get vaccinated or not by choice,I  think Streetwalker summed it up quite well though.

There have been fantastic claims by anti vaxxers that covid does not exist and is fake,the care home deaths were never from covid but a govt plot to euthanise people,the whole exercise is to eradicate people and trick and control them with vaccination.

One at the forefront and a signatory to take people to court and accusing nazism was one very aptly named Mr John O Looney.....

Watch him here
https://youtu.be/LIWul_nbMu8

Since then O Looney has contracted Covid and been poorly in ICU,naturally more looneys have come out of the woodwork to say it wasn't covid but a plot to shut him up.

It wasn't he had covid.
https://www.lancs.live/news/uk-world-news/anti-vax-funeral-director-john-22670373?fr=operanews

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 04:29:52 PM
That's a typo. 😉 *ineffective.

Aaah, but maybe your fingers are trying to tell you something.  😉  🤞

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 02:31:26 PM
there has not been one fact that shows the vaccine is effective 

😁

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 12:27:03 PM
Vaccines have saved lives, it's a fact.

That's to be seen.  It may also take the lives that it temporarily saved.  We don't know yet, due to no long-term studies.

"Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 12:10:28 PM
Nobody is telling him to get jabbed, but he needs to follow the rules.

If the rules say he must get jabbed to play at the tournament, then he is being coerced.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 10, 2022, 11:46:03 AM
I had to get a NHS covid pass to get into the football and all it basically says is that you have had the jabs . Its weak as you say ,a negative test with it would be better  .

I would much prefer just the test.  The jab makes no difference to other people.  I could live with just a test for a while, although I would avoid those venues myself.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 02:31:26 PM
So denying the Holocaust doesn't disrespect the dead? Facts are facts, and the fact is there has not been one fact that shows the vaccine is effective or that Covid is just a mild sniffle to everyone.
You had better show us this Holocaust denial, because I haven't seen any.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Barry on January 10, 2022, 01:44:29 PM
Only in your mind, Nick.[highlight] Facts are facts[/highlight], they neither respect or disrespect the dead.
So denying the Holocaust doesn't disrespect the dead? Facts are facts, and the fact is there has not been one fact that shows the vaccine is ineffective or that Covid is just a mild sniffle to everyone.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2022, 01:42:59 PM
Every time they deny the Virus or the effectiveness of the vaccine they do just that, and they do that on a daily basis.
It is not a vaccine in any shape or form, you are being lied too, you don't have the mental ability to work out the difference or even how mRNA works. Which the establishment has used to fool you into thinking everyone who questions their mentality is anti-vaccine. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!