Main Menu

Djokovic deported

Started by Streetwalker, January 05, 2022, 11:17:45 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on January 13, 2022, 09:35:47 AM
Presumably you mean the people obsessed with Covid, the new cold.
No I don't, I mean the people that refuse to accept that to some this is a very dangerous virus and that the vaccine reduces that danger to them. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on January 13, 2022, 12:35:57 AM
About time these Covid nutters were held to account.

Presumably you mean the people obsessed with Covid, the new cold.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on January 12, 2022, 11:21:58 AM
Assuming 'its stuff' means reduce transmission, and the lower viral load does not change indoor transmission, then why would it affect transmission outside?
Because indoors you are under constant exposure to the virus regardless of viral load ,outside you are not . Its why viruses peak in winter not because its colder but because we are indoors breathing the same air as the infected . 

So back to the Tennis ?

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on January 12, 2022, 09:00:54 PM
I don't see why he hasn't been deported if there are grounds to cancel his visa. To be honest, it serves Australia right if they think catching Covid19 is grounds to have a medical exemption to not be vaccinated and then someone has exploited the loophole which they don't like. Why was such a BS excuse there to begin with God knows. This should be a lesson learnt for everyone. Let him play and then change the f**king visa rules.
There has been a court verdict which goes against the Ozzy government decision, it has to be handled legally. The fact that 3 other countries are saying he has breached Covid rules in their countries should make things interested. 

His flight home might be interesting depending on which countries he has to transit through. About time these Covid nutters were held to account. 

B0ycey

I don't see why he hasn't been deported if there are grounds to cancel his visa. To be honest, it serves Australia right if they think catching Covid19 is grounds to have a medical exemption to not be vaccinated and then someone has exploited the loophole which they don't like. Why was such a BS excuse there to begin with God knows. This should be a lesson learnt for everyone. Let him play and then change the fucking visa rules.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on January 12, 2022, 07:53:15 PM
Looks like Djokovic could be looking at a 5 year jail term for contempt of court after lying to the court. I will have a right good laugh if he gets banged up 😂
But then they will have to pay for his upkeep. They'll probably just deport him.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Looks like Djokovic could be looking at a 5 year jail term for contempt of court after lying to the court. I will have a right good laugh if he gets banged up 😂 

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 12, 2022, 09:46:41 AM
From what I can gather because the viral load is less giving the vaccine more  chance to its stuff

Assuming 'its stuff' means reduce transmission, and the lower viral load does not change indoor transmission, then why would it affect transmission outside?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on January 11, 2022, 08:09:52 PM
The Aussies don't have to give a reason,no country does they can set whichever rules they want.....if you don't like them then don't go.......simples and btw it's still not coercion.

Okie dokie, so they could genocide their own people as a rule, and we should not ask why.  Fair nuff.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2022, 04:39:19 PM
Fair enough.  Respect where it's due.  Just out of curiosity, WHY do you think this is the case?  Could it mean the vaccines don't inhibit the reproduction of the virus?  The point is, if they don't reduce transmission indoors, would you expect them to work better outside?
From what I can gather because the viral load is less giving the vaccine more  chance to its stuff 

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on January 12, 2022, 07:54:41 AM

This is part of what im talking about. What the f**k are you going on about household setting s? Are you trying to imply you are more likely to contract and transmit covid in outdoor settings?

Im going on about household settings because that is the only part of the Lancet report in question that suggests transmission is more or less the same regardless of vaccination status. The report you highlighted among all the others I linked in attempt to misrepresent my stand on Vaccinations .  

Maybe you didn't read it in full , it suggests the complete opposite ,that your more likely to contact and transmit indoors  ,,,,,In a Household setting .   Thats living with other people in the same house ,not  passing someone going to the bogs in the Dog and Duck .

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on January 11, 2022, 04:56:40 PM
But transmission isn't the point as far as I am aware. The vaccine limits the degree of illness.
Its very much the point when it comes to people excercising their personal freedoms and choosing not to have the vaccine while being demonised and lectured in the process . Remember we were being told to get vaccinated to save your granny or mum? Transmission has been the key argument of coercionists in this and many other examples.

I said this from day one , had this been left quietly to medical professionals in prviacy with thier patients to deal with , we wouldnt have half this fuss. As soon as lying politicians , and thier pet media got invovled , it simply made the medical professions job 100 times harder.

Takes years to build trust , seconds to break it  , and once broke , there is no going back.

If someone doesnt want to get vaccinated and take the risk of being ill , then that surely is there business , especially a multi millionaire like djokovic. He was invited into australia , then they about turned knowin his status , now he has won his appeal , but i doubt this will be the end of it. If it was me , i would say fack you oz , and head off home.

I was on board with these vaccines until very recently , and now , im sickened by what im seeing  , especially by those who should know better.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 11, 2022, 12:04:09 PM
Do you actually read what is written Thomas or are you just looking to fill your day by writing nonsense ? (Or bollocks as you would put it )
I have read what you have written . You have been pushing the narrative on this forum for a while now that demonises the unvaccinated , and when called out on it , as you have been on this thread , you run off trying to qualify it by saying the opposite to what you are constantly insinuating.

QuoteI have accepted that vaccines make little difference to transmission ,and this is the important bit , IN HOUSEHOLD SETTINGS
This is part of what im talking about. What the F@@@ are you going on about household setting s? Are you trying to imply you are more likely to contract and transmit covid in outdoor settings?

Desperate stuff here streetwalker . I will let you qualify your latest important revelation.

QuoteAnd THAT is the sum of the argument
Quite clearly it isnt , and you only need to look back over this thread never mind others to see you have fallen hook line and sinker for media covid hysteria.

Whats more to the point , not only am i shocked as i said about your attack on personal freedoms , from your long held viewpoint supporting them , but you should know better  , being a brexiter , of the utter bullshit politicians and thier pet media talk.

A month ago , for example , we had lorraine kelly and dr hillary jones claim on 6th decemeber on GMB that 90 % of patients in hospital were unvaccinated. At the time , it was a mere 36 %.

A day later , it was martin kemp repeating the same false information . A week later , sussanna reid for punting out information about covid that could not be verified by her or anyone else.

People out there engaging brains and fact checking the utter misinformation and lies being put out there over the last two years by politicians and their pet media.

We had this bullshit in the mail regarding the welsh..

Once fact checked , it turned out to be 4 fuckin beds , 6 were empty and 14 were non covid. In england this guy  , a former head of the ons , was saying this...

A complete tsunami of bullshit and mis information that is being lapped up by hysterics.

Live and let live , concentrate on your own and family health , and peoples medical history is their personal business not yours or anyone elses.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on January 11, 2022, 07:59:01 PM
And the reason for the rule of being vaccinated?
The Aussies don't have to give a reason,no country does they can set whichever rules they want.....if you don't like them then don't go.......simples and btw it's still not coercion.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?