Tony Blair - outstanding statesman.

Started by srb7677, January 10, 2022, 06:39:02 PM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Goves thinks Blair was a outstanding Statesman?

Perhaps Thatcher was right when she said New Labour was her greatest ever achievement when a Tory MP thinks a war criminal was a great Statesman.

What number has signed the petition to remove his Knighthood again? Oh thats right 1.5million!

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on January 10, 2022, 07:03:03 PM
That he hopes to be leader one day and get the same gong......pathetic ****

It tells me I am right; they all say the same things just word differently. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Good old on January 10, 2022, 07:07:14 PM
It tells me, Michael Gove, would be shouted down if he came on here. It also tells that the Tories look at Blair, and think, job done, no need to keep stinking the knife in.
A stinky knife? Where's it been?
It tells me, Michael Gove, would be shouted down if he came on here.

He might well but forums evolve as do opinions,a past version of this forum was very much left wing and your viewpoint would prevail.

At that time Streetwalker was very much on his own,supported ukip people derided ,laughed and shouted him down,or tried to but he stuck to his guns.

People believe what they want if you're secure in your beliefs but a lone voice why would it bother you?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on January 10, 2022, 07:26:54 PM
Tony was a right of centre Labour leader, Boris ia left of centre Tory leader, there's not a fag paper between them  Tony was better at keeping his factions under the thumb, and for longer.
Because for a long time peopke bought into his spin. He was good at it. But no longer. Most of us now, regardless of political persuasion, see him for what he was.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Tony was a right of centre Labour leader, Boris ia left of centre Tory leader, there's not a fag paper between them  Tony was better at keeping his factions under the thumb, and for longer.
† The end is nigh †

Good old

Quote from: srb7677 on January 10, 2022, 07:09:53 PM
That the Tories think job done re Blair tells you all you need to know.

The individual , yes. Maybe I should add they can now have a sigh of relief, after spending years  promoting his downfall. And feeling safe in the fact that the further left Labour deals its cards the less of a real threat that party becomes.

srb7677

It tells me, Michael Gove, would be shouted down if he came on here. It also tells that the Tories look at Blair, and think, job done, no need to keep stinking the knife in.
That the Tories think job done re Blair tells you all you need to know.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Good old

Quote from: srb7677 on January 10, 2022, 06:39:02 PM
Tony Blair was an oustanding statesman. And anyone fair minded would agree. So says Michael Gove....

Michael Gove: Tony Blair was an 'outstanding statesman' and anyone fair-minded would agree (msn.com)

Curious that those most likely to heap praise on Tory Blur are - you guessed it - Tories!!!

What does that tell you?

It tells me, Michael Gove, would be shouted down if he came on here. It also tells that the Tories look at Blair, and think, job done, no need to keep stinking the knife in.

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on January 10, 2022, 06:39:02 PM
Tony Blair was an oustanding statesman. And anyone fair minded would agree. So says Michael Gove....

Michael Gove: Tony Blair was an 'outstanding statesman' and anyone fair-minded would agree (msn.com)

Curious that those most likely to heap praise on Tory Blur are - you guessed it - Tories!!!

What does that tell you?
That he hopes to be leader one day and get the same gong......pathetic ****
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

srb7677

What does that tell you?