Why those parties have made me angry

Started by Barry, January 11, 2022, 03:48:53 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Oh dear another party at No 10,Boris's birthday according to the evening news and Mr Punch AKA Kier Steamer in rapture at this new revelation.......the drip drip orchestrated by Mr Magoo Cummings like a death of a thousand cuts.

Had enough of the three of them.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on January 20, 2022, 10:35:00 AM
I can't help feeling that a hung parliament - presumably with a left strand - that would appeal, to you might well be stagnant, with too many opposing pulls to achieve either your dream or anyone else's.
In the short term there might be some truth to that. But all it has to do to give, not only the left but any disenfranchised group anywhere, representation in parliament going forwards is to deliver PR. Which will crack the two party duopoly wide open. Besides, your lot got quite a lot done even when you had to rely on the Lib Dems.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on January 20, 2022, 12:25:15 PM
Blackmail in the Westminster party, give it a rest, every time the electorate is turned out it is a form of blackmail. Written in every bullshine manifesto that always has more get out clauses than points.
Not my claim, but Wraggs. But it wouldn't surprise me that whips have been sent out and went beyond the normal given the pressure Johnson has been under. How far they have gone isn't up to me to decide. But someone has felt it has gone too far and it will be interesting to see thee number who will stand up and answer this accusation and explain what has gone.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on January 20, 2022, 11:56:25 AM
I doubt it. I suspect it was more the whips sounding out people in Westminster than a written threat. If there is an email, BoJo is f**ked big time.

It is clear there was someone who was intimidated and asked Wragg for help. I don't know whether the intent was blackmail but if part of Operation Big Dog was intimidation then that kind of shit is something you find in a Banana Republic than a fully functioning Democracy and in many ways this accusation is worse than partying in Downing Street. Wragg has advised people to go to the police so such actions must be illegal.

Blackmail in the Westminster party, give it a rest, every time the electorate is turned out it is a form of blackmail. Written in every bullshine manifesto that always has more get out clauses than points.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

You have to balance all the reports coming in against the likelihood that there is a core plotting the overthrow of the leader.
Having said that, he's not making it too difficult for them.
† The end is nigh †

B0ycey

I doubt it. I suspect it was more the whips sounding out people in Westminster than a written threat. If there is an email, BoJo is fucked big time.

It is clear there was someone who was intimidated and asked Wragg for help. I don't know whether the intent was blackmail but if part of Operation Big Dog was intimidation then that kind of shit is something you find in a Banana Republic than a fully functioning Democracy and in many ways this accusation is worse than partying in Downing Street. Wragg has advised people to go to the police so such actions must be illegal.

Good old

Quote from: Barry on January 20, 2022, 11:40:33 AM
Blackmail is an extremely serious allegation to make. They need to back that up straight away with some proper evidence.

They better hope this was just a word in ear and none of of this in Email form.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on January 20, 2022, 11:44:28 AM
It should be said, it was a Tory MP who made the statement. Don't you think he has verbal confirmation?
He probably has emails as conformation.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on January 20, 2022, 11:40:33 AM
Blackmail is an extremely serious allegation to make. They need to back that up straight away with some proper evidence.
It should be said, it was a Tory MP who made the statement. Don't you think he has verbal confirmation?

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 20, 2022, 11:12:21 AM
A video of the statement here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCFV1V95-zI
† The end is nigh †

Good old

Quote from: Barry on January 20, 2022, 11:03:18 AM
It seems Paul Brand is responsible for the ITV news article. I've just checked his Twitter feed and it is a constant stream of anti Tory posts.
Just saying.
Will Wragg, senior Tory MP makes the accusation not Brand. The story is now repeated across the media.
Blaming the messenger is not going to do it .  Boris, and his brexiteer crew are constantly crapping in their own nest.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 20, 2022, 11:03:18 AM
It seems Paul Brand is responsible for the ITV news article. I've just checked his Twitter feed and it is a constant stream of anti Tory posts.
Just saying.
A video of the statement here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCFV1V95-zI
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Just saying.
† The end is nigh †

Good old