Why those parties have made me angry

Started by Barry, January 11, 2022, 03:48:53 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on January 15, 2022, 02:40:37 PM
Well that's true, and a big part of the problem. We haven't actually seen anything yet from Starmer beyond empty platitudes and soundbites, nothing but spin wholly lacking in substance. About as a inspiring as a solitary bit of limp lettuce on a dinner plate.
A man who simply opposes for opposing sake , no policies , and when quizzed on why we should vote for this liar , simply states vote for me  , im no a tory.

Howling.

If england votes this man into power , hell mend them is all i can say. Especially when he takes it as the green light to drag the english nation back into the EU.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 15, 2022, 02:36:19 PM
You mean opposition to rule by the Tory party , is swimming against the tide , no one does better than Labour. on that score.

The red tories are opposed to the blue tories ruling? Funny that when you go into coaltion with them in scotland to keep the nasty jock separatists out , and party branch managers encourage scots to vote tory to keep the snp out.

You are a poor imitation of the party you tell us you hate but which in reality you want to become to state power no matter how many of your dearley held morals you throw out the window to get there.

QuoteTheir  coffers are filled to the brim by big business , and banks, to keep it that way.
didnt srb steve and others tell me on here that starmer is out with the begging bowl to those same business you bleat fund the tories?:D
And careful attention to cornering the main news outlets
ah....back to blaming the gullbile public for falling under the nasty tory controlled media view. Funny how its only ever in england this excuse washes , as it never seems to happen wit hte scottish or welsh eh?

BBC has been a labour party mouthpiece my entire life. Like much else , its ony bad when the tories do things , not when labour do it eh?

QuoteNone of which prevents them from taking this country anywhere other than down.
sure , and new labour and your hero blair done thier share of that when they spent thirteen years in power. We mustnt mention those little inconvenient truths though must we?

Quoteand I don't think you have seen anything yet. 
...and neither have you.

srb7677

Quote from: Good old on January 15, 2022, 02:36:19 PMI don't think you have seen anything yet.
Well that's true, and a big part of the problem. We haven't actually seen anything yet from Starmer beyond empty platitudes and soundbites, nothing but spin wholly lacking in substance. About as a inspiring as a solitary bit of limp lettuce on a dinner plate.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on January 15, 2022, 02:34:26 PM
From what I have seen and heard, he is all champion of the downtrodden and exploited until or unless they feel driven to riot - at which point he thinks the army should arrive to mow them down with machine guns. lol
back in the days when he was shall we say "neutral" on brexit , he was cheering on brexiters and demanding they install gun turrets every quarter of a mile along the south english coast with twenty foot barbed wire fences to mow down any illegals found crossing the channel.

Then when it finally dawned on him brexit could be turned into a tory bad story , he started siding with remainers and went very quiet about his former views .

I tell you steve , scratch the surfact of pappy and deep down he really is an old tory brexiter , wating to maching gun the less fortunate while stealing council houses off the back of those less well off than himself.

Did he tell you he voted tory in 2019 to stop the tories?:D

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2022, 02:04:00 PM
The proof is in the pudding. No matter what the subject , the labour party are always swiming against the tide .

....and every time they fail , they never listen , merely turn round and bleat the idiot plebs wont do as they are told with predictable consequences.

Im looking foward to the next uk general election for many reason , but where you are concerned ,two spring to mind. Either merry old england is going to elect your red tories , and the world is going to watch as the english nation is humiliated by being taken back into the EU , or as i suspect , starmer is going to be the latest red tory dud , and the tories are going to romp home yet again as brexit bites the red tories on he bum once more.

I wonder how many more beatings new labour are going to take before they get it?

You mean opposition to rule by the Tory party , is swimming against the tide , no one does better than Labour. on that score.
And unless your not paying attention that is largely because the Tories , just happen to control most things ,either in power or out. Their  coffers are filled to the brim by big business , and banks, to keep it that way. And careful attention to cornering the main news outlets, allows for a constant supply of argument as to why things should never change. None of which prevents them from taking this country anywhere other than down.  And right now whether you think we are doing that well , is a mistake because we are not and I don't think you have seen anything yet. 

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2022, 02:25:37 PMpappy and his property portfolio , his millions in the bank now living in his cornish estate the old tory rogue.
From what I have seen and heard, he is all champion of the downtrodden and exploited until or unless they feel driven to riot - at which point he thinks the army should arrive to mow them down with machine guns. lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on January 15, 2022, 02:23:41 PM
I'm looking forward to hearing that Papasmurf is voting Tory again. ;D
pappy and his property portfolio , his millions in the bank now living in his cornish estate the old tory rogue.

He cant fool us with his faux tory outrage.

Thomas

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2022, 02:04:00 PM
Im looking foward to the next uk general election for many reason , but where you are concerned ,two spring to mind. 
I'm looking forward to hearing that Papasmurf is voting Tory again. ;D
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 15, 2022, 02:03:32 PM
Obviously you have not seen the latest opinion polls.
obviously i have. While you were off the forum hiding , we were talking about them . A few opinion polls mid term two years from an election mean jack shit as you well know.

When your party win something , come back and let me know.

How many times did we see milliband and then corbyn take polling leads , only for the tories to romp home when it mattered.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 15, 2022, 01:53:58 PM
And because Starmer didn't agree with brexit that makes asking for it a perfect decision does it.?
The proof is in the pudding. No matter what the subject , the labour party are always swiming against the tide .

....and every time they fail , they never listen , merely turn round and bleat the idiot plebs wont do as they are told with predictable consequences.

Im looking foward to the next uk general election for many reason , but where you are concerned ,two spring to mind. Either merry old england is going to elect your red tories , and the world is going to watch as the english nation is humiliated by being taken back into the EU , or as i suspect , starmer is going to be the latest red tory dud , and the tories are going to romp home yet again as brexit bites the red tories on he bum once more.

I wonder how many more beatings new labour are going to take before they get it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2022, 01:59:37 PM
pappy i think you are doing a sterling job demonising the tories at every turn. Every time you screech tory bad , the tories get another vote in the bag.
Obviously you have not seen the latest opinion polls.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 15, 2022, 01:51:37 PM
To be brutally frank the only reason the Tories get elected is because of people who believe the propaganda.

pappy i think you are doing a sterling job demonising the tories at every turn. Every time you screech tory bad , the tories get another vote in the bag.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2022, 01:32:47 PM
Ahh.....back to sneering at the idiot plebs. Typical labour .

I mean it couldnt be anything to do with the fact that tactical political genius keir starmers brexit policy guided the labour party to one of their worst defeats in history in 2019 , where he attempted to piss on the backs of 60 odd percent of his own labour constituencies who voted brexit in 2016 , while holding a gun to corbyns head and forcing him to cheer on remain whenwe all knew corbyn like many in old labour were lifelong anti EU/(eec)?

It can't ever be the fault of labour for opposing the public on most issues in my lifetime can it? Naw its always those idiot plebs using thier votes unwisely?

...and you wonder why we all despise the labour party?

And because Starmer didn't agree with brexit that makes asking for it a perfect decision does it.? Watch this space with brexit. It's not looking that good at all.
Poor old Corbyn, with his 500.000 members , shivering before Starmer . you are a frigging joke. It's democracy, and we got Boris, is he some sort of failure or what.?  Despise Labour, all you want, it sure ain't leading to anything like success is it. Sneering at plebs, have you been on the moon, this past week?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2022, 01:46:57 PM
You have been demonising them at every opportunity these past ten years , but they keep getting elected. You must be doing something right pappy. Keep up the good work.
To be brutally frank the only reason the Tories get elected is because of people who believe the propaganda.
That will come to an end.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
Attributed to Joseph Goebbels.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe