Why those parties have made me angry

Started by Barry, January 11, 2022, 03:48:53 PM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Just heard Sue Gray has uncovered email warning BoJo that party on the 20th was against the guidelines. Seems we have another lie if that is true. Fair play for BoJo trying to cling on. But given there is accusations of blackmail in the Tory ranks and now this, you have to question BoJo duty and valour if he keeps on clinging on. I have no issue with MPs and even BoJo himself to demand we wait for Sue Grays report. But I don't know what she can say to justify any of this and frankly she may well discover many more scandals to boot.

T00ts

Quote from: srb7677 on January 20, 2022, 10:16:22 AM
It matters to me. Because the Tory turds will merely defend the establishmentarian economic status quo that benefits a few at the expense of the many whilst they are in power. An outright victory for the Labour turds will cement it in place for decades. I want a hung parliament, resulting in the implementation of PR. That is the best and only short term hope for left wingers like me. Otherwise there only remains the long term slog of replacing the Labour party under FPTP. But even from that perspective, a Blairite Labour victory would be a major setback.

So whilst it might not matter to you for obvious reasons, it very much does matter to me.
I can't help feeling that a hung parliament - presumably with a left strand - that would appeal, to you might well be stagnant, with too many opposing pulls to achieve either your dream or anyone else's.

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on January 20, 2022, 07:59:58 AMDoes it matter which "turd" sits on the throne of power?
It matters to me. Because the Tory turds will merely defend the establishmentarian economic status quo that benefits a few at the expense of the many whilst they are in power. An outright victory for the Labour turds will cement it in place for decades. I want a hung parliament, resulting in the implementation of PR. That is the best and only short term hope for left wingers like me. Otherwise there only remains the long term slog of replacing the Labour party under FPTP. But even from that perspective, a Blairite Labour victory would be a major setback.

So whilst it might not matter to you for obvious reasons, it very much does matter to me.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on January 19, 2022, 10:25:13 PM
And only even bigger fools let someone so tarnished as to be likely to drag the rest of them down with him to remain in office.
I hope johnson stays on , and wins the next general election. I will literally howl with laughter after all the muck racking and shit flingin that has went on these past few years to oust him as the naughty boy who delivered brexit.

Does it matter which "turd" sits on the throne of power? You will either have some other tory idiot with little changing except the smug satisfaction of certain remainers , or that clown starmer in two years time. A man who chucks scottish members out the party and refuses to let them stand for supporting scot indy , but welcomes english tory chancers into the fold.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

srb7677

Quote from: Borchester on January 19, 2022, 08:44:05 PMBojo has spend much of his life as a journalist and probably remembers Lord Beaverbrook, who advised that only fools resign
And only even bigger fools let someone so tarnished as to be likely to drag the rest of them down with him to remain in office. 
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on January 19, 2022, 08:44:05 PM
I am sure he did, but Boris also knew that your name sake rarely read anything other than his bible. Bojo has spend much of his life as a journalist and probably remembers Lord Beaverbrook, who advised that only fools resign
Ah well as old Olly could remind him....better to lose your job than your head  :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 04:53:00 PM
So David Davis tells him"For god sake go!" and despite his expensive education at eton Boris hasn't a clue what he's on about nor the quotation he alludes to........Well despite my crap state education I know both so sod off Boris.
I am sure he did, but Boris also knew that your name sake rarely read anything other than his bible. Bojo has spend much of his life as a journalist and probably remembers Lord Beaverbrook, who advised that only fools resign
Algerie Francais !

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 04:53:00 PM
So David Davis tells him"For god sake go!" and despite his expensive education at eton Boris hasn't a clue what he's on about nor the quotation he alludes to........Well despite my crap state education I know both so sod off Boris.

Well he didn't know what was going on around him in Downing Street. So something else he is ignorant of. How did we get here?

cromwell

cromwell

Barry

10th May 2020, ten days before the party:

Listen at about 8mins 30sec as he is very clear about what we should do and extra fines for law breakers.
Self sacrifice at 12:20

The Internet never forgets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjvRhrJqNHI
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

What the cons should be saying is that they were using themselves as Guinea pigs to make sure that drinking in the garden was safe for us all.
I cant get too angry with them . I accepted that Tories were a different breed a long time ago and frankly would have been more surprised if they hadn't got the drinks in . 

I would however be asking for my money back had I been fined during that period for doing the same Rita Ora pays £10k fine after lockdown rule-breaking 30th birthday | Metro News

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2022, 08:01:17 PM
Whats simple...criticising the we can wait tribe for doing the same thing as your advocating?:D

usual hypocrisy and double dealing we have all come to love and expect from you good old.

What's simple is , you prove you pretend to not know the significant difference between a year or two, and a life time !
Usual hypocrisy and double dealing from you , which is all you ever do Thomas.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2022, 08:00:04 PM
Labour , and starmer did everything in their power to piss off the english and stop brexit being implemented , even though they stood on a platform to enact brexit in 2017.

And this is the fundamental point. Most constituencies in 2017's GE had four, five, six or more candidates.

Their manifestoes laid out a range of intentions in the light of the 2016 vote from tear it up and f**k the electorate (lib dem) to tell verhofstadt to go f**k himself and walk tomorrow (Ukip) and a whole load in between

I still have the lying bitch Mordens pack of shite for Newport east, ignoring Corbyn altogether in her manifesto - she was pictured with the outgoing labour Welsh twonk instead - declaring both she and the Labour accepted the vote of the people and must now work to achieve it, and ten minutes after the bitch got back in she started to do the very opposite.

Of the almost four thousand who sought election to Westminster in 2017, all but 650 told the truth in their manifesto in regard to their intent over Europe

The other 650 all had a Labour rosette on.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>