Why those parties have made me angry

Started by Barry, January 11, 2022, 03:48:53 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

The people may well be getting fed up with hearing about it, but that does not translate into giving Bozo the Buffoon a free pass. He will be punished for it at the ballot box and Tory MPs are idiots if they cannot see that coming.

Labour has a hopeless, valueless, opportunistic and utterly unconvincing liar in charge too, who deserves to do just as badly, yet the Tories seem to be doing all in their power to gift it to him right now. Were it not for FPTP, both parties would be set for a hammering.

What I can never get my head around is why so many of the sheeple keep voting for the same two party duopoly, then wonder why nothing ever changes. Is not voting for the same things all the time and expecting something different a definition of insanity? It is certainly a definition of stupidity.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Streetwalker

Quote from: B0ycey on March 28, 2022, 08:28:33 PM
Finally! Some movement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60906757

Although the air seems to be deflated somewhat and I doubt its going to make a difference in terms of letters being sent now, but for some like me this matters.
I'd all but forgotton all about it .  Waste of police time and money , should have just paid back any fines which would have been cheaper and move on . 

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on March 28, 2022, 08:28:33 PM
Finally! Some movement.

Although the air seems to be deflated somewhat and I doubt its going to make a difference in terms of letters being sent now, but for some like me this matters.
Bet you it doesnt make a blind bit of difference boycey. If this is what you are pinning your hope on for removing johnson , i think you are going to be dissapointed.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

B0ycey

Finally! Some movement.

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on February 01, 2022, 03:54:30 PM
Probably because we all know we cannot believe a word any of them say including Starmer and Boris.
They thought we weren't looking while the circus is in Kyiv.
† The end is nigh †

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on February 01, 2022, 04:29:51 PM
If the public knew one tenth of the scams pulled in that place over the years they would never vote for any of it, so either you do and think it is advantageous for you and yours or you don't and are still trying to convince us it is all above board.

No organisation, in particular large organisation is able to control every operative within its realms.
No matter what levels of integrity , and honesty that are demanded and in the most part adhered to.
There will always be in particular mistakes made.. but unfortunately some wrong doing.
It is a fact of life perfection is rarely to be had in any organisation set by humans. And I see no reason what so ever for throwing the towel in , because that happens to be our condition.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on February 01, 2022, 04:29:51 PM
If the public knew one tenth of the scams pulled in that place over the years they would never vote for any of it,
The scams carried out by the Tories would fill several 40 foot containers with paperwork.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on February 01, 2022, 04:01:52 PM
Isn't that what chiefs of staff do when something slips through the net . Even in hindsight. It doesn't mean they directly are at fault. Do you or anyone else think we have an army of lawyers up and down the country doing this job, only for every frigging case to land  on the chiefs desk. He apologised for decisions made by subordinates, that he was never aware of until it blew up sometime later.

If the public knew one tenth of the scams pulled in that place over the years they would never vote for any of it, so either you do and think it is advantageous for you and yours or you don't and are still trying to convince us it is all above board. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: Barry on February 01, 2022, 03:40:55 PM
Starmer did apologise in 
Quote from: Sheepy on February 01, 2022, 03:45:08 PM
Well, I suggest he takes legal action then, but wait why did he apologise back so long ago? oh, he probably won't take legal action then.

Isn't that what chiefs of staff do when something slips through the net . Even in hindsight. It doesn't mean they directly are at fault. Do you or anyone else think we have an army of lawyers up and down the country doing this job, only for every frigging case to land  on the chiefs desk. He apologised for decisions made by subordinates, that he was never aware of until it blew up sometime later.

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2022, 03:54:08 PMDo they actually want Starmer to lead a majority Labour government? Because they seem to be doing all in their power to make it happen.
They don't care they all say the same things anyway. They only care somebody else might take the job on and actually bypass them and bring about democracy. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on February 01, 2022, 03:48:26 PM
Yes, we are already failing to assert ourselves. @HallowedBrexit will be furious.
https://www.gbnews.uk/news/boris-johnson-abandons-plans-to-ditch-eu-regulations-due-to-net-zero-rules/217680

Probably because we all know we cannot believe a word any of them say including Starmer and Boris.

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on February 01, 2022, 03:45:08 PM
Well, I suggest he takes legal action then, but wait why did he apologise back so long ago? oh, he probably won't take legal action then.
He cannot take legal action because the lying and shameless coward who occupies number 10 uttered it under the shield of parliamentary privelege.

Because in parliament you can lie with impunity in the knowledge that to be called out for doing so gets the truth teller thrown out.

If I were Starmer I would challenge the lying git to say it outside parliament, and in the unlikely event that the shameless coward did so, sue him.

The parliamentary Conservative party is in moral meltdown at the moment, though even many of them are disgusted and some have spoken out publicly. What are the rest of the idiots doing to themselves? Do they actually want Starmer to lead a majority Labour government? Because they seem to be doing all in their power to make it happen.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on February 01, 2022, 03:25:40 PM
I don't doubt the honesty claim. My worry was when you said about a Brexit PM. That's my problem. I read that Rishi who seems to the favourite has worked against Art 16 being invoked because he is concerned about upsetting the EU and trade. Not a Brexit PM for me. Upsetting the EU might be my first job requirement.
Yes, we are already failing to assert ourselves. @HallowedBrexit will be furious.
https://www.gbnews.uk/news/boris-johnson-abandons-plans-to-ditch-eu-regulations-due-to-net-zero-rules/217680
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

I am no fan of Starmer. In fact I loathe him for lying to gain his position and then having allowed the Blairites full control to destroy anything that mattered. There are only two other politicians I have ever loathed as much and they are Thatcher and Blair. But with Starmer it feels more personal since I was once in the same party and left after witnessing his destruction of all that I believed in. So I am not waving any pro-Starmer flag in what I am about to say, just a belief in natural justice and fair play to all regardless of what I think of them. And a belief that the truth actually matters.

To try and insinuate that Starmer was complicit in the failure to prosecute a prolific paedophile when it is absolutely untrue, under the shield of parliamentary privelege, knowing it to be a lie, is a new low even for Boris. Utterly contemptible and disgraceful conduct. What decent person can have anything but contempt for such a man?

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on February 01, 2022, 03:41:05 PM
The point is Sheepy Boris Johnson told a disgusting lie about Starmer that even Tory MPs are angry about.
That is slander and legally actionable.