New Party - True and Fair

Started by T00ts, January 13, 2022, 10:19:06 PM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2022, 10:00:01 AM
Im enjoying boycey posting on here , his political argument seems to boil down to boris .....grrrrrrrrrrrr in a spittle flecked rage.

boris has certainly livened politics up recently , and judging by boyceys meltdowns , he is worth keeping as tory leader for his winding up of the brit left .
I would by lying if I said it wasn't BoJos antics that made me come back. I am glad you're on here too Thomas. You certainly put me on my toes despite our clear differences.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 10:12:12 AM
Mate, those are the 2019 figures. The summary is Labour is 18 seats short of a majority. They also are not up to date give it's now 11.
:D

Boycey mate , labour didnt win 308 seats in the 2019 GE. If you cant understand the electoral calculus , then we may as well give up and stop talking about polls and predicted seats.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2022, 10:07:48 AM
two weeks ago mate.

Updated 31 December 2021

https://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/prediction_main.html

Mate, those are the 2019 figures. The summary is Labour is 18 seats short of a majority. They also are not up to date give it's now 11.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 10:05:07 AM
Clearly not up to date Thomas. Looks to be as if that was the figures for 2019.
two weeks ago mate.

Updated 31 December 2021

https://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/prediction_main.html

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 10:03:51 AM
But Corbyn doesn't want to abolish income tax. He wants to change thresholds and increase what high earners pay. Rand is what is know as Heyekism Libertarianism. It makes sense for her to be against income tax. You abolish that and the rich pay even less tax then they do now.

boycey borkie is being sarcastic with you regarding wurzel abolishing income tax.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 09:58:25 AM
I haven't seen polling for the local elections only the Generals. I am on my phone so can't publish the figures sorry. But I have them in front of me now. But depending on whether you want to trust my word or not, Labour are on course for 314 seats, most gains in the North, Tories 220, and lib Dems 38. I understand those figures to you might not seem like the Lib Dems have done well, but it is the voting attention in rural constituencies swings that matter for them with some as much as 30% and BoJo and Raab are on course to.lose their seats to the Lib Dems.

All good then we will hear the singing of things can only get better as they spiral into complete meltdown and get worse, so nothing new there then. While you churn out new policies like PFI so we become more socially Marxist. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2022, 10:03:04 AM
where do you get this from?

Heres the latest i have seen.

lab and liberals unable to from a majority. The idea the libs will take 38 seats is laughable rubbish no one believes.
Clearly not up to date Thomas. Looks to be as if that was the figures for 2019.

B0ycey

Quote from: Borchester on January 16, 2022, 09:53:46 AM
Actually, Ayn Rand wanted to abolish the income tax. If Wurzel had put that in his manifesto he would probably now be in number 10, instead of turning his compost heap in East Finchley.

But Corbyn doesn't want to abolish income tax. He wants to change thresholds and increase what high earners pay. Rand is what is know as Heyekism Libertarianism. It makes sense for her to be against income tax. You abolish that and the rich pay even less tax then they do now.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 09:58:25 AM
, Labour are on course for 314 seats, most gains in the North, Tories 220, and lib Dems 38..
where do you get this from?

Heres the latest i have seen.

lab and liberals unable to from a majority. The idea the libs will take 38 seats is laughable rubbish no one believes.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on January 16, 2022, 09:53:46 AM
Actually, Ayn Rand wanted to abolish the income tax. If Wurzel had put that in his manifesto he would probably now be in number 10, instead of turning his compost heap in East Finchley.
i agree with srb steve , with hindsight i thought corbyns manifesto was no too bad in 2017 , and on top of that the party backed brexit to the hilt allegedly.

That was probably labours best chance to have got elected in years , and once starmer got his grubby paws all over labours manifesto in 2019 , the game was a bogey as they say.

Im enjoying boycey posting on here , his political argument seems to boil down to boris .....grrrrrrrrrrrr in a spittle flecked rage.

boris has certainly livened politics up recently , and judging by boyceys meltdowns , he is worth keeping as tory leader for his winding up of the brit left .

B0ycey

Quote from: Borchester on January 16, 2022, 09:43:03 AM
How big a massacre?

I haven't done a lot of research into the May elections, so you have me at an advantage.

How many seats do you expect the Tories to lose?

I haven't seen polling for the local elections only the Generals. I am on my phone so can't publish the figures sorry. But I have them in front of me now. But depending on whether you want to trust my word or not, Labour are on course for 314 seats, most gains in the North, Tories 220, and lib Dems 38. I understand those figures to you might not seem like the Lib Dems have done well, but it is the voting attention in rural constituencies swings that matter for them with some as much as 30% and BoJo and Raab are on course to.lose their seats to the Lib Dems.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 09:52:09 AM
I said it was a high turn out for a By election in the Winter Thomas.
irrelevant spin . The turnout massivly dropped , and as i said the seat is expected to reutrn to what it has been in perpituity.
but what made Shropshire different was it surprised a lot of commentators just how many came out and voted.
link please?
we should expect them to do very well in May IF JOHNSON REMAINS LEADER!
i hope johnson stays. If anything else , its fun watching all you lefties go into apopletic rages and complete meltdown , not to mention the fact the newspapers are doing your thinking for you.

Borchester

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 09:42:40 AM
 Who exactly do you think are voting for Corbyn? What type of Manifesto did you think he published in 2019? Ayd Rands?

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on January 16, 2022, 09:42:40 AM
 key Socai3l Democrat figures like Long Bailey won't move because they have Union support and key figure backing in the Labour Party. I understand that a Blairite is currently the leader, but trends are turning and I expect a more social Liberal leader next time given the youth vote demands one.
What actually does all this drivel mean? Now as i understand it , many unions are stopping support of labour because this very blairite is in charge , fudning is drying up and labour are out with the begging bowl as membership has collapsed and people are leaving or have left.

Perhaps you can qualify what you are on about here boycey , and give us a few links backing up what you are dribbling on about because according to what im reading and forum members and former labour supporters like srb steve tells me , they are all saying the opposite to your wishfull thinking.

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2022, 09:38:34 AM
keir starmer has had nearly two years as labour leader , and has had a couple of opinion polls mid term showing labour in a polling lead . This is what you are raving about boycey?

As i said yesterday , both corbyn and millband did even better with polling leads , but they didnt win any elections.

:D I thought you said newspapers dont do your thinking for you?

The turnout was massively down boycey what are you talking about?

I said it was a high turn out for a By election in the Winter Thomas. All By elections have lower turnouts compared to the generals, including Hartlepool, but what made Shropshire different was it surprised a lot of commentators just how many came out and voted.

In any case, I haven't mentioned Labour but the Lib Dems. I have said people should watch what happens to them. Not so much that they have a hope in hells chance in winning the next general election, only that if the current trends of Tory votes turning Yellow continues, we should expect them to do very well in May IF JOHNSON REMAINS LEADER!